Fan mail address for Guga? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2003, 04:44 AM   #1
Hoon

Hoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fan mail address for Guga?

It'd be much appreciated if any of you could give me a fan mail address for Guga. Anyone who knows it, please post it here. Thanks in advance
Hoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2003, 04:16 AM   #2
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

You can e-mail Guga in his official web site.

Guga.com

This will lead you to the Portugese site but you can go to the English site from there.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:40 PM   #3
Margui

Margui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fan mail address for Guga?

Hi!! Here is Guga's web page www.guga.com.br.
You can find anything about Guga's career, life and so on. This is a great webpage!!
Margui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:55 AM   #4
Hoon

Hoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond reputeHoon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lee and Margui,

but I am not intending to drop him an email. All I want is his home address where I can send a small letter to Anyone?
Old 10-08-2003, 10:13 PM   #5
Margui

Margui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond reputeMargui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Hoon!

First, I should ask Guga if he can give me his personal e-mail. I hope I can see him at the Nasdaq 100 Open next year.
I love Guga; he is my favorite player.
Margui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 10:51 PM   #6
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Fan mail address for Guga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoon
Thanks Lee and Margui,

but I am not intending to drop him an email. All I want is his home address where I can send a small letter to Anyone?
You can send an e-mail asking for a mailing address but you probably will get his publicist's address.

As a fan, I would love to communicate with my favourite player but I never intend to find his home address (although I believe it's not a big secret in Florianaplois) as I respect his privacy.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:32 AM   #7
Hoon

I respect his privacy, too .

I just want to support Guga and he can have the choice of ignoring any sort of fan mails if he feels his privacy is violated.

Personally I don't see nothing wrong in trying to find his home address to send a letter. But I understand others could disagree on this one.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:23 PM   #8
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoon
I respect his privacy, too .

I just want to support Guga and he can have the choice of ignoring any sort of fan mails if he feels his privacy is violated.

Personally I don't see nothing wrong in trying to find his home address to send a letter. But I understand others could disagree on this one.
Sorry if I offended you! When I said I respect his privacy, I did not imply anyone here.

Since I live in North America, everyday, I have all my personal mails bury in piles of junk mails in my mail box. I rush to pick up my phone (in most inconvenient moment) and it's a telemarketing call. I have to wade through my e-mails to find those really matters to me because one of my personal e-mail address was 'spam' by someone and since then bombard that address with junk e-mails.

That's why I suggest if you want to send Guga letters, try to find his publicist's address instead of his home address.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:42 AM   #9
moonie

moonie is on a distinguished road
Default email

as for emailing guga through the website: i tried about a dozen times (at least), and always got error messages. at some point i emailed the webmistress who said they'd fix it, but weeks later it was the same thing all over again. i don't think any of my attempts made it through.

as for postal addresses - no idea, but the agent is worth a try!

m
moonie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote