Andy Murray - Totally overrated? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2005, 11:28 AM   #1
country flag OUT!

OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!
Default Andy Murray - Totally overrated?

What do you think?

He won't win Wimbledon. Or any or slam for that matter!
OUT! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2005, 12:33 PM   #2
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray - Totally overrated?

Totally, you hit the nail on the head, welcome to MTF.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 12:34 PM   #3
country flag OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna
Totally, you hit the nail on the head, welcome to MTF.
I guess we will have Sue Barker and the barmy Brits telling us otherwise.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:52 PM   #4
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

Where the hell are you from? A care home?
Old 11-14-2005, 06:53 PM   #5
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

OUT you are making me laugh my ass off.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:54 PM   #6
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Someone ban this tool
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:55 PM   #7
country flag tennisinparis

tennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond reputetennisinparis has a reputation beyond repute

i am not sure he is overrated, he is still young/new. however, i think he has a better chance at a grand slam than tim henman. i hope he does improve and do well.
tennisinparis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:57 PM   #8
country flag OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Someone ban this tool
You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth.... but the truth it is... and accept it... you must.

I hope you have second thoughts and stay.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:59 PM   #9
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUT!
You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth.... but the truth it is... and accept it... you must.

I hope you have second thoughts and stay.
I'd have to agree with you on this one, anytime you declare that you have "MTF haters", it's a clear indication that someone would need a blow torch to get you away from the computer.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:59 PM   #10
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUT!
What do you think?

He won't win Wimbledon. Or any or slam for that matter!
you couldn't be more on the money champ

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #11
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

If you're a brit and you take to tennis it's your destiny to be overrated.

In Murray's case, however, I'd say he's got the talent, and surprisingly so, because I was sure his junior USO title had been blown out of proportions, but he did rather nicely for a rookie.

His main fan is a pain in the ass though.
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #12
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna
I'd have to agree with you on this one, anytime you declare that you have "MTF haters", it's a clear indication that someone would need a blow torch to get you away from the computer.
Go and get a sense of humour you clown
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:01 PM   #13
country flag OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
you couldn't be more on the money champ

You know nothing about tennis so you agreeing with me is irrelevant.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:02 PM   #14
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Would you like your "MTF Haters" for here or to go ?
Old 11-14-2005, 07:02 PM   #15
country flag OUT!

Quote:
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it... it springs back.