Patricia: The Fashion Disaster! Feat First Anniversary Fashion Game - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2007, 11:23 AM   #481
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patricia: The Fashion Disaster! Feat First Anniversary Fashion Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
Ok just looking at this statement
"Sea porque su relación con la hija del prestigioso ginecólogo Fernando Bonilla ha terminado"

relacion=relationship (i suppose), i know la hija=the woman, so we're talking about his relationship with her. I've got no idea why they've got Fernando in there, and the world terminado sounds like the word terminate in english which means to end. Sorry I really am working on my spanish, but I don't quite understand all of that.
No, relacion means to hate, and terminado is slang for Patricia.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #482
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok just looking at this statement
"Sea porque su relación con la hija del prestigioso ginecólogo Fernando Bonilla ha terminado"

relacion=relationship (i suppose), i know la hija=the woman, so we're talking about his relationship with her. I've got no idea why they've got Fernando in there, and the world terminado sounds like the word terminate in english which means to end. Sorry I really am working on my spanish, but I don't quite understand all of that.
La hija= the daughter (daughter of the famous gynaecologist Fernando Bonilla)
terminado= ended
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #483
JC`s rainbow

JC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT ?

I`m shocked about this news of JC splitting up with Pat !! I wasn`t here for some time and just read it.

Seriously, I really liked her - she seemed to be a nice, down-to-earth girl doing something for herself ( studying ) and not just sit around at tennis courts like so many others do.
I hate the fact that now every time JC is seen with a girl there will be rumours about his new gf !

And I have to admit I liked the fact that she wasn`t at the tournaments very often - LOL ! Just imagine his next gf being around him all the time !!!
JC`s rainbow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #484
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care who, what, why. They have split, it's christmas next week and I finish work for a week and half tomorrow, everything is good in the world!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #485
country flag beajc

beajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, they had many little things which can confirm that
we didn't see her since????
we had not photos of her in "Corda del BOU" as last year
in the last interwiew, Juan said that his family, friend and trainer are the most influental people in his life
(not girlfriend), maybe family or fiends include his girlfriend, but JC did the distinction many times before
and his new hair cut ????
but I wait the confirmation of this information... maybe it's just speculation

HERE

#9 Ferrero Tard
beajc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:19 AM   #486
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

First, Martine thanks for correcting me. I really did know that hija meant daughter (and hijo means son), but it just didn't come to me, so thanks for that.

I'm touched that you guys all want me to get with JC so much:P Guarrigues, don't worry I will get to him first. VolandriFan, I'm just waiting for that press conference and don't worry I'll definetly give him a few extra kisses for you! JC's Rainbow, since I'm JC's next girlfriend, I can imagine myself being around him all the time and you guys will just have to get used to that. Hopefully you'll like me more than Pat though:P

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #487
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all knew it was over throughout the last season and that things were not good with them.
Think I worked it out before they did!!!!!!

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 12-22-2007, 05:57 AM   #488

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post
I think we all knew it was over throughout the last season and that things were not good with them.
Think I worked it out before they did!!!!!!
Yeah I think we all worked it out before they did. We just needed confirmation

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 12-22-2007, 10:38 AM   #489
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

so if they are no mas... Shall we be retiring this thread or shall it become the girlfriend thread... Because personally I get all confused when there is only one thread for all the girlfriends (i.e Andy's gf thread)
Old 12-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #490
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I didn't know Andy had so many girlfriends that it gets confusing.
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #491
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully you'll like me more than Pat though:P
As long as you're better dressed.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #492
Mounts Little Plaything

I think we should retire this thread and start another one if another witch comes along!

Marleen:

Old 12-23-2007, 12:15 AM   #493
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Just discovered this news.

Came out of no-where really.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:20 AM   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post
I think we should retire this thread and start another one if another witch comes along!
Are you calling me a witch, since I'll be his next girlfriend and all
And Sol Apollo, don't worry, I don't think it's possible for anyone to dress worse than her!

Old 12-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #495
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

Go JL!!

But seriously, all we have are speculations and that one story Saritaaa posted here. So let's not get carried away. I don't think he will like it. Even if they are split, it could be only temporary, which can happen to any couple. (God I wish that's the case, coz they are such a cute couple.)
And this is my personal opinion but he's probably a kind of person who doesn't go from one girlfriend to another very quickly, so let's wait and see what the future holds for him and his tennis.

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote