Patricia: The Fashion Disaster! Feat First Anniversary Fashion Game - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #451
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patricia: The Fashion Disaster! Feat First Anniversary Fashion Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
I've got no dignity. I'll ask him at the AO, but I'll say this 'Are you still with that idiot Patricia, because we both know we're meant to be together!'
Or mabye not. I hate people who declare their love to players. This one girl at Kooyong kept yelling out 'I love you Andy (Roddick)' and she made herself look so pathetic, and I'm sure Andy thought the same thing. I'll admire JC from afar like usual
I think you should video that moment of you asking him!!!
I would shout 'I love you Juan Carlos' I have no pride!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The PHONENIX View Post
But I Will fly back in here With Any news or Info Containg Hoppie!!! I Promise.. Or Anything Hoppie Tells me.. I'll tell you promise..
Ok, you are our roving reporter in Canada

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2007, 09:43 AM   #452
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post
I think you should video that moment of you asking him!!!
I would shout 'I love you Juan Carlos' I have no pride!!!!
I would hate to see the look on his face. He'd probably fake a smile, but nah I'm not going to be declaring my love to him anytime soon hehe

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:54 AM   #453
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, and when i see you ill be with a smirk , attemptng not to laugh
#1 Fan Martin Vassallo Arguello

Chela.Mathieu.Montanes.Ferrero.Hartfield
Querrey.Massu.Gaudio.Djokovic.Robredo
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #454
country flag Ferreromausi

Ferreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond repute

We`ve got some kids (around 10 kids) at TMS Hamburg cheering for their player (so every player has got "his" kids supporting him through the tournament).
Some of them cheered this year for Robredo: "Tommy, wir lieben dich!" Which means "Tommy, we love you." (I`d never shout that, I`m too shy (and too old They`re kids! )
But unfortunately I think he does not understand german, right ;-) ?!
They should shout in spanish or english for foreign players
But this whole project is great, some kids made me laughing or smiling a lot, cause they were really creative

Rafa`s kids were shouting "Toni supercoach!" Again and again, I think they should better cheer for Rafa, because HE is playing and NOT Toni

Please don`t forget to make a tape if you`ll shout that you love JC!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #455

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreromausi View Post
We`ve got some kids (around 10 kids) at TMS Hamburg cheering for their player (so every player has got "his" kids supporting him through the tournament).
Some of them cheered this year for Robredo: "Tommy, wir lieben dich!" Which means "Tommy, we love you." (I`d never shout that, I`m too shy (and too old They`re kids! )
But unfortunately I think he does not understand german, right ;-) ?!
They should shout in spanish or english for foreign players
But this whole project is great, some kids made me laughing or smiling a lot, cause they were really creative

Rafa`s kids were shouting "Toni supercoach!" Again and again, I think they should better cheer for Rafa, because HE is playing and NOT Toni

Please don`t forget to make a tape if you`ll shout that you love JC!!!
HAHA!!! I don't think any of us are stupid enough to tell him we love him hehe. I've told him he's my fave and thats as far as I'm gonna go.

And concerning Uncle Toni, you can't help but talk to him. I spoke to him by accident hehe.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 08-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #456

Ferreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And concerning Uncle Toni, you can't help but talk to him. I spoke to him by accident hehe.
Really? by accident? What do you mean? What did you say?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:01 AM   #457

Quote:
Really? by accident? What do you mean? What did you say?
Well I was talking to another guy in the crowd and Toni overheard us talking about him, and he just yelled out 'HELLO!' waved and gave us the cutest smile. So it wasn't really talking to him, but he spoke to us hehe. Toni is a great guy

Old 08-12-2007, 12:58 AM   #458

I`ve just bought a spanish fashion magazine, cause I had the hope to find an horrible Pat-pic

But I "only" found sey sexy Tommy Robredo

So where the hell is Patricia???
Ferreromausi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:20 AM   #459

Was that the people magazine. What Tommy pic was it (sorry but I find Tommy extremely attractive)

Old 08-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #460
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I`ve just bought a spanish fashion magazine, cause I had the hope to find an horrible Pat-pic
So where the hell is Patricia???

Who knows where Pat is? She just seems to have vanished of the face of the earth!!!!!

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 08-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post

Who knows where Pat is? She just seems to have vanished of the face of the earth!!!!!
Who cares where Pat is?

Old 08-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #462

Quote:
Who cares where Pat is?
I don`t!!! I just wanna be SURE, she vanished, you know?!

Quote:
Was that the people magazine. What Tommy pic was it (sorry but I find Tommy extremely attractive)
He definetely is!!!!! I tried to get the magazine with the "naked Tommy pic" ;-)
But I couldn`find it
So I got a magazine with an ad for Tommy`s watch in it and there have been 2 pics of Tommy on the ad

Old 08-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #463
Mounts Little Plaything

Quote:

Marleen:

Old 08-14-2007, 08:30 AM   #464

Quote:

He definetely is!!!!! I tried to get the magazine with the "naked Tommy pic" ;-)
But I couldn`find it
So I got a magazine with an ad for Tommy`s watch in it and there have been 2 pics of Tommy on the ad

Haha I don't blame you for wanting to make sure she's vanished. And I had to order the nude Tommy magazine in, took me a while but I've got it. That pic is so hot. I can't believe I bought a Cosmo magazine though, I despise those teen mags so much.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:22 PM   #465

Quote:
Haha I don't blame you for wanting to make sure she's vanished. And I had to order the nude Tommy magazine in, took me a while but I've got it. That pic is so hot. I can't believe I bought a Cosmo magazine though, I despise those teen mags so much.
You ordered it? Good idea! I`m sad that I didn`t get the hot pic...
I know what you mean, but we`d do everything for hot hot hot Tommy pic`s, wouldn`t we?