Federer about to pull out - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #1
country flag Agassi Aces

Agassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond repute
Default Federer about to pull out

There is strong speculation an i MEAN SPECULATION that Roger Federer is close to pulling out of the Masters Cup. Evidently, he played a few intense points yesterday and it hurt his foot bad. I decided to e-mail the ATP and I got a reply saying: "We can confirm that David Ferrer is flying to Shanghai to prepare to be entered as the Masters Cup alternate." Mariano Puerta has already arrived as the current alternate. The ATP obviously feel somebody, most likely Roger is going to pull out soon.

Last edited by Agassi Aces : 11-11-2005 at 12:04 PM.
Agassi Aces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #2
country flag Agassi Aces

Agassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer about to pull out

My info is from other threads and it IS RUMOUR!
Old 11-11-2005, 12:04 PM   #3
country flag Agassi Aces

Evidently Puerta and Ferrer have been called as alternates as Europe is so far away!
Old 11-11-2005, 12:05 PM   #4
country flag Agassi Aces

Johansson and Gonzalez wont travel.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:05 PM   #5
country flag joycomesmorning

joycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agassi Aces
My info is from other threads and it IS RUMOUR!
I, too, have heard rumors...TennisX reported yesterday (or the day before) that Federer was feeling something "strange" in his foot as he continued to play.

Of course, this is all speculation...for all we know, it might be Andre who has started with the back issues...or Nadal with the tendenitis...or DavyDenko with the bad shoulder..

It seems only the Argentines are healthy

We'll see and should hear something significant in the next few hours!!

I think it is very interesting that the ATP reponded to you that Gonzalez is on his way to Shanghai...that probably means something is afoot (no pun intended )

jcm
joycomesmorning is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:17 PM   #6
country flag Agassi Aces

It was David Ferrer Joyce, got wrong person. On another thread I spoke to a guy who has been in Shanghai all week and he watched Andre practicing on Thursday. Evidently he looked "very good, fit, sharp and serious." We know Andre wouldn't turn up without knowing himself he was fit and can win the event!
Old 11-11-2005, 12:19 PM   #7
country flag joycomesmorning

joycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agassi Aces
It was David Ferrer Joyce, got wrong person. On another thread I spoke to a guy who has been in Shanghai all week and he watched Andre practicing on Thursday. Evidently he looked "very good, fit, sharp and serious." We know Andre wouldn't turn up without knowing himself he was fit and can win the event!
OOPS!!! I meant to write Ferrer...Glad to hear that Andre is looking A-OK

jcm
joycomesmorning is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:59 PM   #8
country flag juanpablo18

juanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond reputejuanpablo18 has a reputation beyond repute

why all are talking about ferrer??
Gonzalez will fly in a few hours more to Shangai. The Atp called Gonzalez a few days ago, so i think that federer will pull out and another player too.
who will be the another player that will pull out?
juanpablo18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:09 PM   #9
country flag andre the great

andre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond reputeandre the great has a reputation beyond repute

Its a pity Rogi's foot didn't hurt in the US Open final at 2-4 love 30 in thi third set. Anyways the best of luck to Andre who has another major in him
andre the great is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 04:49 PM   #10
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt have wanted Andre to win that way anyway
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote