Agassi arrives in Shanghai- RARING TO GO! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2005, 02:26 PM   #1
country flag Agassi Aces

Agassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agassi arrives in Shanghai- RARING TO GO!

Andre Agassi has officially arrived in Shanghai to play the Tennis Masters Cup. He arrived early this morning with Steffi, Gill, Darren, Jaden and Jaz. He was said to be looking fit, eager and said he was raring to win his second Masters Cup!!!!! However, when asked about next year Andre said he would be deciding at the end of the TMC. (Info on other threads)
Agassi Aces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2005, 02:40 PM   #2
country flag joycomesmorning

joycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi arrives in Shanghai- RARING TO GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agassi Aces
Andre Agassi has officially arrived in Shanghai to play the Tennis Masters Cup. He arrived early this morning with Steffi, Gill, Darren, Jaden and Jaz. He was said to be looking fit, eager and said he was raring to win his second Masters Cup!!!!! However, when asked about next year Andre said he would be deciding at the end of the TMC. (Info on other threads)
I have thought all along with Andre dragging his feet about commiting to Kooyong that he will NOT go to Australia...that he might play some next year, but close to home and/or big money (for his charity) tournaments like Dubai...

This is interesting!!

And that the family is with him in Shanghai is also telling...his mind will not be ALL on business...

jcm
joycomesmorning is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #3
country flag Agassi Aces

Agassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond repute

What was interesting Joy is that he said one tournament he HAS committed himself too next year is WIMBLEDON!
Old 11-07-2005, 02:52 PM   #4

joycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond reputejoycomesmorning has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What was interesting Joy is that he said one tournament he HAS committed himself too next year is WIMBLEDON!
Andre has been "surprising me for a lot of years now...so whatever happens, it will not be out of character

BTW, where did you get the info that his family is with him? I just looked at the video posted about his arrival, and I thought I heard him say that only his coach was with him.

jcm
Old 11-07-2005, 03:31 PM   #5
country flag Agassi Aces

It was from another thread so maybe the info was wrong. I looked at the video- looks like Darren is the only one with him!
Old 11-07-2005, 05:50 PM   #6
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

Andre returning to Wimby would be a joy! Let's hope so, I so want to see him back on the lawn again!

I so hope he wins, he's won before but I think it was the previous form of the YEC, so winning here would be wonderful!
Old 11-07-2005, 05:51 PM   #7
country flag djul

djul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond repute

he is in Shangai only with his coach Darren Cahill
djul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:02 PM   #8
country flag suus21

suus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond reputesuus21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was from another thread so maybe the info was wrong. I looked at the video- looks like Darren is the only one with him!
which video where?
suus21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:28 PM   #9
country flag djul

djul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which video where?

this one I think
http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2005-11-...01867711.shtml
Old 11-07-2005, 09:15 PM   #10
country flag disturb3d

disturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're full of shit.
disturb3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:57 AM   #11
country flag Agassi Aces

I'm sorry I got some information wrong and misinterpreted others from other forums. However, that does not call for bad language. It is a friendly forum!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:47 AM   #12
country flag djul

"Agassi does a pretty good job of pretending it's normal to have a zillion cameras following you through an airport and even responded to a passing reporter who wanted to know if he'd brought his family with him - no, just his coach."

from protennisfan.com
Old 11-08-2005, 11:10 AM   #13

Quote:
I'm sorry I got some information wrong and misinterpreted others from other forums. However, that does not call for bad language. It is a friendly forum!
I TOTALLY agree!!! Every single one of us makes mistakes... you don't understand something, ask nicely!!

jcm
Old 11-08-2005, 11:13 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul
"Agassi does a pretty good job of pretending it's normal to have a zillion cameras following you through an airport and even responded to a passing reporter who wanted to know if he'd brought his family with him - no, just his coach."

from protennisfan.com
I noticed that...impressive.

jcm
Old 11-09-2005, 03:08 AM   #15
country flag Junkband

Junkband is on a distinguished road

Looking good for Andre with Roddick and Hewit out and Roger has a week ankle,
Win every match Andre
Junkband is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote