The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #61
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread

I need help!
I'm really upset, i had seen the match and the comments were incredible!
Lionel Roux (Who's a retired tennisman) insinuated that the match was arranged between Mariano and Gaston from the start, that it looks like an exhibition..
The same speakers already wished that Gaston won't play in shanghai when they commented Bercy. I can't stand them

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2005, 08:14 PM   #62
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread

Did Gasti play well or what? Fantastic! Now to beat Davydorko!!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:55 AM   #63
country flag <Blue>

<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute

First Davydenko, then go straight ahead to win the masters!!!

Well that´s just a wish.

It will be a really though match
<Blue> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:37 AM   #64
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Well Gaston knows how to play Mariano and showed it again, the first set was good in the fact that he didn't make many errors and was able to time his backhand, he showed some good signs, though there does need to be some improvement.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:55 AM   #65
Lucas Arg

Lucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond reputeLucas Arg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Gaston!!

DAVID NALBANDIAN - GUILLERMO CAÑAS
JUAN IGNACIO CHELA - GUILLERMO CORIA
GASTON GAUDIO - JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
JOSE ACASUSO - AGUSTIN CALLERI
MARIANO ZABALETA - MARTIN GARCIA
DIEGO HARTFIELD - JUAN MONACO
JUAN PABLO GUZMAN - CARLOS BERLOCQ
SERGIO ROITMAN - MARTIN VASALLO ARGUELLO
Lucas Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 06:36 PM   #66
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

I finally saw Gastón’s match last night and I was truly impressed. He's an artist! He seems to have adapted to the fast surface, and playing like that he can face anyone! Not necessarily beat them, but put up a good show. Of course, he always has problems with the serve-and-volley hard-hitting players, but when the ball is in play he’s as good as the best of them.
I’m hoping that González will be on an off-day when they meet!

Davydenko must be suffering from the humiliation of his five defeats against Gastón and will go out on court like a man with a mission! I remind myself that someday that head-to-head statistic will come to a close, and tomorrow could be the day… Of course I’m hoping for Gastón to win, but I’m trying not to be too optimistic. The main thing is for him to play well again. If his Shanghai jaunt finally makes him realize he can compete on this type of surface, it will be a major breakthrough!

Now it seems Tomas Johansson has been called urgently as an alternate and will be arriving on Thursday! This whole thing has become a farce!
But something good might still come out of the débacle: too many people are demanding that the tennis season be shortened, the Chinese are furious, Nadal and Agassi have both blamed the yearly schedule for the amount of players who are injured… I imagine the ATP and the ITF will finally realise that the present schedule is inhumane , but there are so many commercial issues involved that it would be difficult to get any of the Masters series to back down! Ideally I think there should be a full ten or twelve week break to ensure players have a good long holiday and also a pre-season. But it won't ever happen...

Good luck tomorrow, Gastón! Be a lion again!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:02 AM   #67
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't take too much notice of the 5-0 H2H stat over Davydenko, as all of these meetings have been on clay, where Gaston would be favoured to win, whereas Dayvdenko plays better on this surface, as I said in the thread title if he won a match I wouldn't care and if he didn't still wouldn't care.

He can only do his best, no more and no less.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 11:34 AM   #68
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

why the MS doesn't play on clay court bad match for Gaston
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:00 PM   #69
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Gaston lost 6-3 6-4

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
and Vince
Old 11-16-2005, 12:12 PM   #70
country flag yomike

yomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond repute

The good thing is he did not tank the match.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:14 PM   #71
country flag Eléa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomike
The good thing is he did not tank the match.

and Vince
Old 11-16-2005, 12:16 PM   #72
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eléa
Gaston lost 6-3 6-4

justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:54 PM   #73
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to see that he lost his match, but well he still has a change to make it to the sf.
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:34 PM   #74
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not happy that Gaston lost to Davydorko today but I haven't seen the match yet. I was hoping he could beat Davy and then could afford to lose to Fena so that he and Fena make the SF... looks like it will be Davy for sure and possibly Mariano.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:59 PM   #75
country flag Eléa

Good news! Gonzo won against Puerta so friday's match will give the second qualifer for the semi

and Vince