The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-10-2005, 11:41 AM   #31
country flag sonatinca

sonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
if he wins, then this forum will have server problems

December 1-3, 2006 Moscow - A fairy tale I'll never forget

~*~Also the Proud Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society~*~

¡SOY UN PUMA!

Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today. - James Dean

sonatinca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #32
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The I Don't Give a Crap if Gaston doesn't win a Match in Shanghai Thread

so nice you here

this afternoon, though i arrived at Qizhong Stadium a bit late coz of rain, my papa picked me there later than my expectation, still luckily gato was practicing with David Nalbandian, he was in a red shirt, seemed so high, but in fact, he was not in his good shape on that surface he turned a bit impatient after a while, but he gulped, David is not bad while gato turned more and more worried then finally he threw his racquet then picked it up to have a look, all right, it worked still then he went on, after Ljubicic arrived, they finished their practice, maybe David knew that gato was not pleased so he went over to him to say sthg sweet, if i am not wrong, perhaps they are "very good" "not bad"

after gato began to leave, some children went to him to ask for sign, but gato pouted, not answer them at all, omg, you can see now at that time how he felt i had a short thought finally decided to run after him outside, at the entrance, i caught him though he was so unkind to the fans around i asked for his sign, he stared at me, i didnt know why he stared at me, in my eyes, if he wanted to refused me, he could leave away straight or tell me he not wanna do that, but omg, he just stared at me i a bit curious so said to him with kinda louder voice that i wanted him to sign for me, he without any phiz but signned for me at once, of course i was happy though his signature is so strange that i couldnt make it out at all then i said to him that i wish him do better in his group, omg, he smiled to me but without "thank you"
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:02 PM   #33
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Linus, thanks so much for keeping us informed! I can see you're going to be our star reporter!
I wish your news was better, though! Gastón sounds perturbed, and he's always nice to his child fans so he must have really been in a foul mood! I imagine Franco right now must be trying to undo the damage of that bad practice session!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 02:44 PM   #34
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

FORMAL OPENING:

http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2005-11-11/d.php

From the ATP: "The formal opening of Tennis Masters Cup Shanghai will be marked by a convoy of Mercedes-Benz cars that will bring the players to Qi Zhong Stadium for Saturday afternoon's Welcome Ceremony. Each singles player and doubles team will arrive at the stadium in a Mercedes-Benz, and will be dropped off just outside the stadium where fans lining the red carpet entrance will have the opportunity to get autographs from their favorite tennis stars. The competitors at the $4.45 million championship event will then head into the stadium to take their place on stage with local dignitaries and government officials to declare the official start of Tennis Masters Cup. Matches will get underway at 1 p.m. Sunday in Shanghai."...
Roger Federer in Shanghai: "I am not a huge fan of the surface, to be honest. It makes me feel strange and it just doesn't take my spin the way I would like it to be...anyway, hopefully I can get used to it after quite a few practice sessions over the week."...
Old 11-12-2005, 01:32 AM   #35
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

linus, thanks for the updates and that sounds like a horrific training session he had.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:22 AM   #36
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Linus, thanks for the update. I agree with Vale. Gaston refusing to sign for his kids fans is definitely not a good sign...
Old 11-12-2005, 03:16 PM   #37
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

OK - to cheer you up just before I go - here is some good news My friend Crys lives in Shanghai, and is currently enjoying the TMC and has been to most of the practice sessions etc. Here is what she wrote to me today:-

"..........As to Gaston, he trained with Roger today. And seems Roger really liked him, coz he talked with Gaston the most when all the players together, and they are always laughing "

She is going to try and take some photos of Gaston for us Thanks a lot Crys.

So hope that means Gaston has got over whatever "gremlins" were affecting him and is enjoying himself - sorry you had such a bad experience by the way linus

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 04:44 PM   #38
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rosie and Crys for those news.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:54 AM   #39
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
OK - to cheer you up just before I go - here is some good news My friend Crys lives in Shanghai, and is currently enjoying the TMC and has been to most of the practice sessions etc. Here is what she wrote to me today:-

"..........As to Gaston, he trained with Roger today. And seems Roger really liked him, coz he talked with Gaston the most when all the players together, and they are always laughing "

So hope that means Gaston has got over whatever "gremlins" were affecting him and is enjoying himself - sorry you had such a bad experience by the way linus
Thanks for this info, Rosie! I love seeing Rogi and Gasti chatting away at the ceremony! They are just too cute!!! I'm also happy to see them practising. I always wondered if they ever practised since I've never seen them practise. I remember at IWells?? Cliffie was talking about Rogi winning the slams in 2004 and Rogi made sure to mention Gaston "me and Gaudio"!! Gaston and Rogi look quite delectable [yes, delectable] in the black velvet jackets!!

I think it's really too bad they didn't include the alternates Puerta and Gonzalez [I guess Fena just arrived today]... not very nice...

I shall definitely be cheering on Gaston to win on Monday!!! and Wed and Fri...

It's a good sign that Gaston is smiling... he really wants to be there and do some damage!

VAMOS, GASTON!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 08:23 AM   #40
country flag agosto

agosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond reputeagosto has a reputation beyond repute

Watch Masters Cup Shanghai through internet:

1. Download a software from the website below:

http://tv.net9.org/

2. Install and then select channel "stvsport" or "cctv5".

3. Windows Media Player required.

Don't worry about Chinese or unidentified codes, language(English) switch available.
After installing, find an icon on the botton right of your screen, you can switch language and select channel here. Good luck and hope you enjoy matches.
----------------
TV TIME (Shanghai time/same as Hong Kong time)

stvsport - Shanghai Sport

2005-11-13
12:55~18:25 Live

2005-11-14
13:33~13:58 ATP Tennis Magazine
13:58~18:00 Live(double)
19:30~22:00 Live (single)

2005-11-15
09:40~10:55 Replay(single)
13:55~18:00 Live(double)

2005-11-16
08:40~10:55 Replay(single)
23:40~01:45 Replay(double)

2005-11-17

2005-11-18
09:41~10:55 Replay(single)

2005-11-19
13:55~16:55 Live(double)
19:15~23:00 Live (single)

2005-11-20
12:50~15:00 Live(double final)
15:53~19:00 Live (single final)
----------------------------------------
cctv5

2005-11-13
12:50~14:00 Live
22:10~24:00 Replay

2005-11-14
13:55~17:00 Live

2005-11-15
00:30~02:30 Replay
14:00~17:00 Live
18:55~22:00 Live

2005-11-16
13:55~17:30 Live
22:40~24:00 Replay

2005-11-17
14:30~18:00 Live

2005-11-18
13:55~17:00 Live

2005-11-19
13:55~18:00 Live
18:55~22:20 Replay

2005-11-20
12:55~15:00 Live(double final)
19:00~21:40 Live (single final)
agosto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 07:03 PM   #41
country flag Vale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie

Thank you Rosie and Crys! That´s nice to know!
Vamos Gastón tomorrow! Let us see that lion again!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 12:32 AM   #42
country flag <Blue>

<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute<Blue> has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to everyone, I´m new at the forum and just want to say that I hope Gaudio will win tomorrow!
C´mon Gatoo
<Blue> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:17 AM   #43
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos, Gaston!!! You can win your RR1 match!!! You must redeem the losses of Nalby and Coria.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:37 AM   #44
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Blue>
Hi to everyone, I´m new at the forum and just want to say that I hope Gaudio will win tomorrow!
C´mon Gatoo
Welcome Here

I will follow the live scores at work then watching the match when i'll come back home... or maybe not, depending of the result

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 11:38 AM   #45
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal has pulled out of the tournament.

Now Gaston will play Mariano Puerta.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote