TMC: Andy def. Roger (via Dahveed) :p - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2005, 05:01 AM   #121
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Git Yer Ass to Shanghai, Andy! -- TMC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Roddick played in four exhibition sets Monday night and said he was hurting afterward.
good one.
Quote:
"I'm very sore right now," Roddick said after playing two of his matches..
very smart
Quote:
:
Roddick flew from Paris to his home in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, .
then to philly?
then shanghai?

call it- time of death_:__
i mean he said just about as much
Quote:
Roddick said. "I'm not going to go try to limp through the year on something that's not feeling great. It's really tough to beat the world's best when you're not feeling you're best."
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2005, 05:07 AM   #122
country flag rachelzszs

rachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond repute

I still believe he's Ok for Shanghai !!!!!!!!!!
Don't let me know the bad news
Marat Safin, Richard Gasquet

You all simply the best!
Bryans Roger Gaston Pim Mardy Lopez Rafa
rachelzszs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:19 AM   #123
country flag graceless

graceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond reputegraceless has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody! I was there tonight - in Hershey. Andy looked good, but he was definitely ready to be done at the end of it. He was totally Andy-ish - very much the goofball, as per usual. But, every time he went hard for a shot, all I could think was "dude - your back!" He picked up a ballgirl at one point...

Anyway - just wanted to let you guys know...I wasn't sure he'd play, but he was there and playing all night, as you've discovered. I'm not even sure what to hope for as far as him going to Shanghai, except that whatever he decides, that he's going to be smart about it.
graceless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:20 AM   #124
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks graceless, hope you had a good time

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:24 AM   #125
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceless

Hi everybody! I was there tonight - in Hershey. Andy looked good, but he was definitely ready to be done at the end of it. He was totally Andy-ish - very much the goofball, as per usual. But, every time he went hard for a shot, all I could think was "dude - your back!" He picked up a ballgirl at one point...

Anyway - just wanted to let you guys know...I wasn't sure he'd play, but he was there and playing all night, as you've discovered. I'm not even sure what to hope for as far as him going to Shanghai, except that whatever he decides, that he's going to be smart about it.
omg that is the luckiest ballgirl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell us more about the charity event please!!!!
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:26 AM   #126
country flag castaway

castaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Andy
I suppose it's better that I didn't go to the exhibition. As soon as he started playing I would've stood up and just screamed "seriously?! what are you doing?? do you want to hurt yourself more??" I don't think the other people would've appreciated that very much

But really, if he doesn't at least go to Shanghai, he'll have a lot of explaining to do, not to mention some very angry fans to deal with.
castaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:28 AM   #127
country flag rachelzszs

rachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond repute

Anyhow, it is really good to hear it ,thank you ,though

You all simply the best!
Old 11-08-2005, 05:30 AM   #128
country flag rachelzszs

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway
Oh, Andy
I suppose it's better that I didn't go to the exhibition. As soon as he started playing I would've stood up and just screamed "seriously?! what are you doing?? do you want to hurt yourself more??" I don't think the other people would've appreciated that very much

But really, if he doesn't at least go to Shanghai, he'll have a lot of explaining to do, not to mention some very angry fans to deal with.
We are cute fans, not angry fans ,anyhow!
I think whatever decision Andy would make ,it is OK!
Hope Andy is always nice and good!

You all simply the best!
Old 11-08-2005, 05:31 AM   #129
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks graceless!!!!!!

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:40 AM   #130
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute

still dunno whether he will come or not. damn him.
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:47 AM   #131
country flag rachelzszs

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena_wu
still dunno whether he will come or not. damn him.
Please! don't damn him
Anyhow, i dont see you on MSN, where r you

You all simply the best!
Old 11-08-2005, 05:48 AM   #132
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

He will have to decide very soon. We'll know very soon.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 11-08-2005, 06:15 AM   #133
country flag castaway

castaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond reputecastaway has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
According to my super cool time zone converter on my cell phone, Shanghai is 13 hrs. ahead of the east coast, so it's about 2pm over there. And since they're making the draw on Wednesday he'll have to decide within the next 12hrs or so, right?
castaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 06:17 AM   #134
country flag Deboogle!.

Something like that, yup indeed

Old 11-08-2005, 06:19 AM   #135
country flag rachelzszs

Quote:
yes, absolutey

You all simply the best!