Lukas Dlouhy - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #76
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lukas Dlouhy

He has to play more singles tournaments!!!
{{{Prince Steve Darcis}}}{{{Prince Lukas Dlouhy}}}{{{Prince Andrey Golubev}}}{{{Prince Edward Corrie}}}{{{Prince Mikhail Fufygin}}}{{{Prince Stephane Bohli}}}{{{Prince Andriej Kapas}}}{{{Prince Ivo Minar}}}{{{Prince Lewis Roskilly}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #77

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond reputePink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

My Adorable Prince in London!!!
{{{Prince Steve Darcis}}}{{{Prince Lukas Dlouhy}}}{{{Prince Andrey Golubev}}}{{{Prince Edward Corrie}}}{{{Prince Mikhail Fufygin}}}{{{Prince Stephane Bohli}}}{{{Prince Andriej Kapas}}}{{{Prince Ivo Minar}}}{{{Prince Lewis Roskilly}}}
Old 11-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #78

My Adorable Prince Lukasin London!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #79

My Prince Lukas with the award Golden Canary for the Czech tennis player of the year 2010 in men's double on December 19, 2010 in Prerov, Czech Republic

My blonde prince of pale skin!!!

Old 01-08-2011, 12:01 AM   #80

ATP WORLD TOUR 2011 - WEEK 1
Dlouhy-Hanley Oust Mirnyi-Nestor In Brisbane
Doubles

Top seeds Max Mirnyi and Daniel Nestor were unable to get their new partnership off to a perfect start, defeated by No. 3 seeds Lukas Dlouhy and Paul Hanley 6-4, 6-2 in semi-final action Friday at the Brisbane International.

Dlouhy and Hanley, who are teaming up for the first time this week, dropped just four points on serve while capitalising on three of nine break point chances.

Dlouhy is through to the Brisbane final for a second straight year, finishing as the doubles runner-up with Leander Paes in 2010, while Hanley advanced to the title match in 2006 with Kevin Ullyett when the tournament was held in Adelaide.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:03 AM   #81

Old 01-08-2011, 04:58 AM   #82
country flag Tepasaf

Tepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond repute

cool points!

DTT Title: Cincinatti 2013 w. randy72391
FITD Title: Vienna 2014
PAW Title: Vienna 2010
PAW Entry Ranking 69
Tepasaf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #83

Congrats to my adorable princeLukas

Last edited by Pink Princess : 01-14-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #84
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #85

Dlouhy-Hanley On A Roll

Lukas Dlouhy and Paul Hanley continued to assert their early standing as one of the best new pairings of 2011, improving to a 6-0 team record with a 3-6, 6-2, 11-9 win over No. 3 seeds Lukasz Kubot and Oliver Marach on Thursday at the Medibank International Sydney.

Dlouhy and Hanley won the Brisbane International title last week on their partnership debut, en route knocking out top seeds Max Mirnyi and Daniel Nestor in the semi-finals. They will attempt to reach their second straight final when they next face Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #86

Bryans, Dlouhy-Hanley Set For Sydney Showdown

© SMP Images
Paul Hanley and Lukas Dlouhy have a 7-0 team record.

Top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan will take on the red-hot pairing of Lukas Dlouhy and Paul Hanley in Saturday’s doubles final at the Medibank International Sydney.

The Bryans booked their place in the final of their 2011 season opener as they took 52 minutes to defeat Juan Ignacio Chela and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-3, 6-3 on Friday. Dlouhy and Hanley, who clinched the Brisbane International title on their partnership debut last week, edged through with a 7-5, 4-6, 10-8 win over Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi in one hour and 31 minutes.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #87

Dlouhy-Hanley Continue Red-Hot Start

Lukas Dlouhy and Paul Hanley will go into the Australian Open as one of the hottest teams on tour after beginning their partnership with back-to-back ATP World Tour titles in the first two weeks of the season.

Following on from their victory at the Brisbane International last week, the Czech-Australian pairing triumphed at the Medibank International Sydney on Saturday by defeating World No. 1 duo Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan 6-7(6), 6-3, 10-5 in the final.

"It's amazing. Something I think obviously we were hoping to do. But this is a little bit of a shock, to be honest," admitted Hanley. "Hopefully we can continue down in Melbourne. We're playing really well, and I'm really excited.

“I'm from Brisbane, so to win in Brisbane and now to win back-to-back in Sydney, everyone loves winning their home title. Doing two in a row, I'm still in a little bit of shock, to be honest."

Dlouhy added, "It's exciting because we never lost a match. We are going to play in a Grand Slam with eight matches in our pockets. We just have to focus for the matches like we did these two weeks. We have to keep it going like easy in the head and not thinking so much about what we have done. We have to look forward to what we have to do."

The unseeded Dlouhy and Hanley initially led 3-1 in the first set, but were pegged back by the Bryans, who went on to clinch the opener on a tie-break. However, the Czech-Australian duo again broke early in the second set and were able to maintain their advantage as they levelled the match.

From 3-3 in the deciding Match Tie-break, Dlouhy and Hanley won seven of the next nine points to clinch victory in 78 minutes.

The 33-year-old Hanley captured the Sydney title for the third time, having previously triumphed in 2003 (w/ Healey) and 2007 (w/ Ullyett); it was his 25th ATP World Tour title. The 27-year-old Dlouhy improved to a 10-12 mark in tour-level finals.

The Bryans were bidding to add to their Open Era record of 67 tour-level team titles and dropped to a 67-39 record in finals. Having recorded a perfect 11-0 mark in finals in 2010, it marked their first defeat in a title match since Basel (l. to Nestor-Zimonjic) in November 2009.

The Americans, who go into next week’s Australian Open as two-time defending champions, were looking to win their second title in Sydney, having lifted the trophy in 2009 (d. Nestor-Zimonjic). They also finished runners-up in 2004 (l. to Bjorkman-Woodbridge) and 2008 (l. to Nestor-Zimonjic).
Old 01-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #88

Congrats to my adorable princeLukas
Old 01-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #89

Pictures of my princein the final!!!

Old 04-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #90

Happy Birthday to my adorable Prince Lukas!!!