Lukas Dlouhy - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #46
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lukas Dlouhy

aaww I know very well that ice hockey is Canadian sport But Czech Republic has a lot more good footballers (soccer players) and ice hockey players than tennis players. That's it

well, to name some of Czech soccer players...Pavel Nedved, Milan Baros, Tomas Rosicky, Marek Jankulovski, Jan Koller, Tomas Ujfalusi, Vladimir Smicer etc. and a wonderful goalie Petr Cech!

and of ice hockey players... Jaromir Jagr, Tomas Kaberle, Dominik Hasek, Tomas Vokoun, Milan Hnilicka, Roman Cechmanek, Vaclav Prospal, Marek Zidlicky, Patrik Elias, Martin Havlat, Martin Straka, Martin Rucinsky, Petr Cajanek, Radek Dvorak, Milan Hejduk, Robert Lang, David Vyborny...way too many!

Proud supporter of Tomas Berdych!

Good luck also to:
Tommy Robredo Carlos Moya Fernando Verdasco Pablo Andujar

David Ferrer
Lenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #47
country flag valexie03

valexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Lenka: there are lots of good Czech hockey players. We see them often during the hockey season. However, we only have one occasion every year to see your ATP players. In August, Tomas will be in Montreal (and Stepanek) No other Czech players have entered the tournament.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:21 PM   #48
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute

You are from Montreal, Valexie? I hope you can go there because, as i wasn't at many tourneys, since i first experienced the atmosphere I fell in love with going to tennis tourneys

we have here only challengers but i think it has also it's nice side because when the tourney is smaller the atmosphere is more like home

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #49
country flag JanineGermany

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

here in germany Tennis is also not popular, we have 2 WTA Tournaments and 5 ATP Tournaments but its not popular. Soccer is the most popular sport and the people love Formula 1...
JanineGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:06 AM   #50
country flag valexie03

valexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi girls I don't live in Montreal, but not far and I go there regularly. I have been to the Masters a few times. I prefer to go during the 1st week-end or the 1st three days: all the players are there, lots of matches and practice. However, I'm involved with Tennis Canada and for the last 2 years, I have worked as a volunteer at the Masters in Toronto. The men were there last year, this year the women will be in Toronto, the men in Montreal. They alternate every year. I did speak with Federer, Safin, Robredo, but not Tomas I think Hernych was the other Czech player there

Car racing is still popular in Germany even without Schumacher? I heard German drivers on Autobahns act as if they were on a race track! Is that true?

Lenka, I know the names of about 8 hockey players you mentioned! But you have not mentioned this one which was in the news this week.

Canadian NHL teams active in free agency
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 | 1:28 AM ET
CBC Sports
Faced with the prospect of a sizable hole on defence with the imminent departure of Sheldon Souray, the Montreal Canadiens signed unrestricted free-agent defenceman Roman Hamrlik to a four-year, $22 million US contract on Monday.

Hamrlik, 33, had 38 points (7 goals, 31 assists) and a solid plus-22 rating in 75 regular-season games with the Calgary Flames last season.

The three-time NHL all-star from the Czech Republic has collected 505 career points (131 goals, 374 assists) in 999 games with Edmonton, Tampa Bay, New York Islanders and Calgary Flames.

"Roman Hamrlik established himself as a solid NHL veteran," Habs GM Bob Gainey said in a statement. "He is a strong defenceman with a powerful shot and excellent hockey skills. He brings to our club a solid experience and an excellent reputation
Old 07-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #51
country flag Lenka

ohh of course! Hamrlik! I just mentioned a few that came to my mind first thanks

ohh wow you got to talk to Tommy?? awww what did he say? what did you talk about? is he nice? aarrhh sorry

how can someone become a volunteer at a tourney, hmm?

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #52

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

@ Lenka: I work also as volunteer at a few tournaments e.g. World Team Cup, Miami, Indian Wells and a few others. Just go to talk to the tournaments and sometimes you have to write to them online.

@ Valexie: Yes Formula 1 is still so popular. We have still 4 drivers and Heidfeld is not too bad, Ok Ralf Schumacher isnt that good but still everybody here loves Formula 1...
Old 07-05-2007, 01:27 PM   #53
country flag Lenka

Janine, and what do i have to know so they take me to work at a tournament as a volunteeer?

btw, I am cheering also for Ralf (secretly) but mainly for Alonso!

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-05-2007, 02:32 PM   #54
country flag valexie03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka View Post
Janine, and what do i have to know so they take me to work at a tournament as a volunteeer?

btw, I am cheering also for Ralf (secretly) but mainly for Alonso!
Lenka, usually, on the Web site of a tournament, there's a page for volunteers. You can apply directly on line. I'll send you a private message.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:50 AM   #55
country flag *Sweet4Richard*

*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute

A few pictures from his match against Snobel in the US Open qualies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dlouhy 1.jpg (47.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Dlouhy 2.jpg (36.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Dlouhy 3.jpg (46.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Dlouhy 4.jpg (37.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Dlouhy 5.jpg (52.3 KB, 2 views)
*Sweet4Richard* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:57 AM   #56
country flag julia_gu

julia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond repute

i saw him in shanghai
i took a photo with him and his signature is very nice

julia_gu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #57

Davis Cup CZE def. BEL 2008

there are my Davis Cup Photos
Old 02-26-2008, 11:38 PM   #58
country flag Juanes

Juanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond reputeJuanes has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by babolat_sk : 06-10-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:49 AM   #59
country flag sweetlove

sweetlove is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Lukas Dlouhy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babolat_sk View Post
has anyone contact to Lukas??? i want to write to him....

thanks for informations.... or Lukas, when will you read this my messege, write me please, thanks...

martin

babolat_sk@hotmail.com
Lukášovy stránky,co jsme našla na netu,zkus to tam.
sweetlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:50 AM   #60
country flag sweetlove

sweetlove is on a distinguished road

http://www.lukasdlouhy.xixao.com/
sweetlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote