Lukas Dlouhy - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #31
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lukas Dlouhy

no, they are friends, Nicole's bf is Melzer

Proud supporter of Tomas Berdych!

Good luck also to:
Tommy Robredo Carlos Moya Fernando Verdasco Pablo Andujar

David Ferrer
Lenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #32
country flag JanineGermany

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

thanks. I just read it in the internet somewhere else too...
but thanks
JanineGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #33
country flag valexie03

valexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond repute

Lenka is the expert on Czech BF GF
Old 07-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #34

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

I am just into Tomas and Lucka but I will get now also a bit more into the other czech players...
Old 07-03-2007, 01:49 AM   #35
country flag valexie03

valexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineGermany View Post
I am just into Tomas and Lucka but I will get now also a bit more into the other czech players...
Hope you'll share the results with us! And, by the way, forget Stepanek!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #36
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute

hehe well i know only what i read in the papers or internet (what players said)

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-03-2007, 02:04 PM   #37
country flag valexie03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka View Post
hehe well i know only what i read in the papers or internet (what players said)
I assume it's all in Czech: we don't get translations, so you're our best source of info Do you get to talk to them yourself?
Old 07-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #38
country flag Lenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by valexie03 View Post
Do you get to talk to them yourself?

who?? players? no!!! how? where? hehe

i just read newspapers or news in internet

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #39
country flag valexie03

Quote:
who?? players? no!!! how? where? hehe

i just read newspapers or news in internet
I thought you might attend some tournaments in the Czech R. and get a chance to talk to them . Janhernych44 has been able to do so in Cinci Go Lenka Go
Old 07-04-2007, 11:43 AM   #40

No I don´t like Stepanek. I know Tomas and Lucie and thruh them I know also a few other czech players, but as Lenka said many infos are in czech and I am just starting learning czech.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:04 PM   #41
country flag valexie03

Hi JanineGermany You're lucky to know Tomas and Lucie . I assume many Czech players know a little bit of English , but unfortunately, unless you meet them in person , as mentioned, the info about them is mostly in Czech, therefore unaccessible to those, like me, too dumb to know that language!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #42
country flag Lenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineGermany View Post
No I don´t like Stepanek. I know Tomas and Lucie and thruh them I know also a few other czech players, but as Lenka said many infos are in czech and I am just starting learning czech.

you know Tomas and Lucie in person?

and I don't think you have to learn Czech, it's true that a lot of info about Czech players are in Czech, but that's because they are not so famous or popular in other countries or in the world generally and Czech Republic is their home country so it's normal that we see them in the sports news in tv after every match (like now in Wimbledon).

but tennis is not very popular in Czech Rep. too..."our" sports are football and ice hockey.

but if you really want to know Czech language I wish you good luck with learning because it's quite difficult.

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #43

yes I know both in Person.
Lucka since a half a year and Tomas since a few years...

thats why I work also on their homepages... and

yeah I know czech is really difficult but lucie speaks a bit german and both speak english so its also good.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #44
country flag Lenka

aww that's nice you're lucky! and how did you get to know with them?

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 07-04-2007, 02:58 PM   #45
country flag valexie03

Unhappy Re: Lukas Dlouhy

Quote:
you know Tomas and Lucie in person?

and I don't think you have to learn Czech, it's true that a lot of info about Czech players are in Czech, but that's because they are not so famous or popular in other countries or in the world generally and Czech Republic is their home country so it's normal that we see them in the sports news in tv after every match (like now in Wimbledon).

but tennis is not very popular in Czech Rep. too..."our" sports are football and ice hockey.
but if you really want to know Czech language I wish you good luck with learning because it's quite difficult.

Lenka, please acknowledge that hockey is OUR CANADIAN SPORT If not, what sport is left to us? I'm really surprised tennis is not more popular in the Czech R, considering the number of Czech women and men stars in that sport. Maybe you have too many good athletes. Could you send us some please?