Wish List for 2006 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-05-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wish List for 2006

I stole this idea from RF ( ) because it's a good way to keep ourselves busy during the off season.

Dear Thomas, I would like you to:

1) Play at least as good as in '05 because you did pretty good, really.
2) But maybe win a few more titles
3) Work on serving out a set/match 'cos that ain't your strong point.
4)play doubles with Jonas or Joachim more often ( ) They are more pleasant to watch than Robbie Koenig (Dunno what he looks like really ) or Hrbaty. I think you played with Safin and Calleri a few times this year, me likes them as well.
5) Visit Ireland, why not, it's a pretty country you can play golf and stay with me. Bring Gisela she can stay with my housemate. He's gay, no worries. Or visit Holland sometime after May, Rosmalen is the only grass tourney you never played and it's worth checking out.
6) Do well in DC, it's about time Sweden won that thing again. Argentina away isn't as scary as it sounds.
7)Play well in tournaments that are broadcasted on Eurosport, losing in the first round of Qatar and Dubai = really not that funny. I liked it that you did well at Queens and Wimbledon 'cos the BBC rocks and you giving interviews on the BBC rocks even more.

That's it for now, thnx
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish List for 2006

Francine, yours one's so funny!!!
ok here's mine:
(for Thomas)
1) assure us that you won't retire for the next few years at least...
2) get into more finals (and win them )
3) do more media stuff (magazine/tv interviews)
4) create your own website
(for myself)
I really 10X wish I got that exchange to Sweden. Can't wait for Bastad and Stockholm!

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:20 PM   #3
country flag Ceri

Ceri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond repute

All of the above, and...
2) Get to the final of wimbledon - you so nearly made it this year!
3) Try to stay injury-free
4) Believe in your ability more in the tight spots of matches, don't be overawed by
players like Federer, Nadal, Roddick, Coria, Hewitt etc - they *can* be beaten, but if you
don't give it your all on the break point chances then the opportunities are
diminished.
5) Get back into the top 10, where you belong!
6) Continue being a star

- Lopez - Hewitt - Tursunov -

Last edited by Ceri : 11-06-2005 at 03:22 PM.
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 05:22 PM   #4
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francine
Dear Thomas, I would like you to:

5) Visit Ireland, why not, it's a pretty country you can play golf and stay with me. Bring Gisela she can stay with my housemate. He's gay, no worries. Or visit Holland sometime after May, Rosmalen is the only grass tourney you never played and it's worth checking out.

That's it for now, thnx
OMG *gets out the good repping machine*

1) Stay happy and healthy and hey maybe even consider fatherhood? Now would be a good time, you're practically a veteran (not that you look it) and will prob be ready to hang up the racket once the little fella's ready for school Max Bjorkman will need a hitting partner, after all
2) Thomas... FINALLY marry Gisela. I know it's going to happen, but I want to see him get that ring onto her finger!
3) Maintain your good hair and try to encourage Jonas to do the same.
4) For selfish reasons, please don't play anyone in my signature (top row) in Australia

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorkman_Girl
OMG *gets out the good repping machine*

1) Stay happy and healthy and hey maybe even consider fatherhood? Now would be a good time, you're practically a veteran (not that you look it) and will prob be ready to hang up the racket once the little fella's ready for school Max Bjorkman will need a hitting partner, after all
2) Thomas... FINALLY marry Gisela. I know it's going to happen, but I want to see him get that ring onto her finger!
3) Maintain your good hair and try to encourage Jonas to do the same.
4) For selfish reasons, please don't play anyone in my signature (top row) in Australia
haha, i'm thinking the marriage thing should probably come before the whole family starting process
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:24 PM   #6
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgsdoubsprtnr
haha, i'm thinking the marriage thing should probably come before the whole family starting process
hahaha it was, originally! I had 2,3,4 as 1,2,3... then thought they were all things I want him to do... not something for him...lol and then I went on a tangent with #1

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:57 PM   #7
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorkman_Girl
Maintain your good hair and try to encourage Jonas to do the same.
Ah yes, the hair = very important indeed.
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:09 PM   #8
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

1) Divorce Gisela and marry me

Seriously now...
1) Win Wimbledon!!! Or Queens or Nottingham
2) Get yourself photographed more so we can see him all year round off and on court
3) Like Margaret said...Ensure us you wont retire for about 3 more years
4) Keep up the fab tennis you played in 2005

Thats all now

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote