BG's Fade 'em Picks - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2005, 09:03 PM   #76
bad gambler

Default Re: BG's Fade 'em Picks

man what a bad morning....

NBA

UNDERS 190.5 Hawks v Grizzlies - $1.90

Stake: 7 units

Source: Centrebet
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2005, 02:11 AM   #77
bad gambler

NCAAF

Oregon to cover -3 v Washington State - $1.92

Stake: 5 units

Old 11-13-2005, 03:57 AM   #78
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on Oregon -3 too and they just gave up a TD in the dying seconds of 2nd quarter Losing 14-10
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 04:17 AM   #79
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Find some new smilies bro. By the way, did you see Tennis Fool had a go at the pair of us
lol... yer, but I don't really consider myself popular, I don't know why he/she does.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 05:03 AM   #80
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadrieL
I'm on Oregon -3 too and they just gave up a TD in the dying seconds of 2nd quarter Losing 14-10

Oregon up 31-21 now, Was State falling apart, have made 3 consecutive turnovers.

Was state got nothing to play given they can't make the bowl so hopefully they just just give it in and let Oregon run away with it now. I also took Hawaii ATS so hopefully pick myself a nice little double heading into tonight
Old 11-13-2005, 05:08 AM   #81
bad gambler

WNBL

Canberra Capitals to cover -18 v Perth Lynx - $1.90

Stake: 5 units

Soruce: Centrebet
Old 11-13-2005, 05:27 AM   #82
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

Ducks 31 - 28 Cougars Ducks with 2 red zone TOs now, not good
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 10:47 AM   #83
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

WNBL - FT : Canberra 75-72 Perth

Tough loss, BG. They're certainly the better team but i guess the tireness from the Adelaide game took it's toll tonight... I hope you can bounce back with some more winners...
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 03:27 PM   #84
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M

we'll see...
what a performance by our lads.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #85
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
what a performance by our lads.
England is shite at league, everyone knows that.

1 win means nothing.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #86
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
England is shite at league, everyone knows that.

1 win means nothing.
Excuse me, do not refer to us as England
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 02:57 AM   #87
bad gambler

Going to see if I can get this thread going again with back to back max plays, both very confident as well.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:01 AM   #88
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

BG is BACK !!!
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 03:03 AM   #89
bad gambler

WNBL

Dandenong Rangers to cover -37.5 v AIS - $1.90

Stake: 10 units

AIS have had a torrid season thus far, they are a team literally comprising of students on scholarships getting government support for them to train and study at the same time. Tonight they are up against the best team in the competition at their home court as well, basically this will be an annihilation. I have analysed their results as follows this season:

Code:
Round        Team        Location          Margin Lost
1           Canberra       Away                  44
2           Perth          Home                   7
2           Perth          Home                  34
3           Bulleen        Home                  48
4           BYE             -                    -
5           Adelaide       Home                  52
6           Dandenong      Home                  37
7           Townsville     Home                  50
I have highlighted the last time they met in RED for a reason as I want to point out what I believe is a flaw by the bookies - its obvious they have set the current line based on the 37 point loss last time the two teams met. BUT what has not been factored into the line is:
- Dandenong came off a very tight and close loss to Canberra the night before and as a result, to start the game the coach actually rested ALL their starters against AIS.
- The game was played in Canberra, tonight the game is played in Dandenong.

My prediction is a Dandenong win by 50 points +

Last edited by bad gambler : 11-18-2005 at 03:20 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:12 AM   #90
bad gambler

WNBL

Bulleen Boombers to cover -37.5 v AIS - $1.90

Stake: 10 units

Reasoning as above. Refer to last time they met in GREEN with the same principle of backing them as the one used for the Rangers game.

Note: This game is being played tomorrow, 19/11/05

Last edited by bad gambler : 11-18-2005 at 03:17 AM.