Your best kiwi moment in 2005! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your best kiwi moment in 2005!

Ok people,we need to keep this forum alive.So I thought,why not answer this..your best Kiwi moment in 2005.it could be on tv,in person,etc..whatever,..YOUR best moment!

For me,it was in Indian Wells,i was in the first row next to Fee,I can't remember who he was playing but he was destroying him first round 6- 5-0 and he was about to serve for the match.He was going back to his chair when he said to the chair umpire..man,are you blind? wake up,the ball was out! In a VERY bad mood! lol.I was like euh,you are leading 6-0 5-0,still he was in a fighting mood and NOT happy! lol.AWWWW..i remember saying that is why I adore him! lol.Yup that is my moment for 2005.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2005, 08:34 AM   #2
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your best kiwi moment in 2005!

Bets moment for me was the matchpoint against Clement in Roland Garros.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 12:03 AM   #3
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to be shallow and say when I met him in Montreal this summer I've loved him for almost six years, and gone to tournaments every year, but never had the nerve to go to one of his practices, and my friend Aundra basically forced me to go and literally forced me to meet him by pushing me in his path So to aundra... lol.

As far as match? Kiwi vs Roger. Pick one. They were all great matches by our Kiwi
Old 11-05-2005, 04:57 AM   #4
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Several for me. Any of his matches against Federer, and his match against Agassi because he was just doing crazy, funny stuff all during the match and I loved it.

But I guess my real favorite was when ESPN zoomed in on Kiwi during a changeover, and Brad Gilbert made the comment about Kiwi's Mr. T Starter Kit. (That is the only brilliant thing Gilbert has ever said. lmao)

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:40 AM   #5
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanjae
Several for me. Any of his matches against Federer, and his match against Agassi because he was just doing crazy, funny stuff all during the match and I loved it.

But I guess my real favorite was when ESPN zoomed in on Kiwi during a changeover, and Brad Gilbert made the comment about Kiwi's Mr. T Starter Kit. (That is the only brilliant thing Gilbert has ever said. lmao)
The Mr T Starter kit was during the Agassi match in Montreal. So yes, I would have to add that broadcast to my list. That match actually got my friends liking him for having a complete mental breakdown lol...
Old 11-05-2005, 08:22 AM   #6
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Bets moment for me was the matchpoint against Clement in Roland Garros.

and a very well constructed point also

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote