*-* dear Kolya, i catch you in Shanghai for the first TMC *-* - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2005, 02:09 PM   #61
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *-* dear Kolya, reach Shanghai for the first TMC *-*

two more pix in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg h.jpg (28.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg media view-2.jpg (49.1 KB, 4 views)
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2005, 09:21 PM   #62
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

hehe..thansk..did u made any on u're camera?i gues u will have some tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 02:44 AM   #63
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
*-*when some silly journalist mistook kolya for Ljubicic, he asked of some questions on Croatia and Italy, Kolya is so gentle, he just smiled then said ''sorry, guy, i am Mr. Davydenko, not Ljubicic'' which impressed the others there but they thought it is mostly kolya's fault, you know, the name card not shown to the guys, instead, it was in kolya's hands, he was playing with it maybe he felt a bit dull
OMG
how could those stupid journalists...
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:02 AM   #64
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Tosee you're the best!!!!!!!! thank you soooooo much for your reports!!!!!!! and photos and OMG THOSE CHINESE JOURNALISTS!!!!!!!!! Kolya acted well though

I was watching today's matches and commentators said that they had a chat with Eduard (Kolya's brother and coach) yesterday about Kolya and why wasn't he doing so well at the end of the year. Eduard said that there were 2 reasons for that/

1 reason is known to us all and is very banal: Kolya overplayed. Too many tournaments and the boy is tired.

2 reason is more interesting and I didn't know this. It also answers some questions about why he has been having trouble with this shoulder and wrist. Aparently he used to play with Head racquets and at the beginning of this year he switched to Prince. He loved the racquet and it suited him really well. That's the one he used for all the tourneys at the beginning and middle of the year, including RG. After RG Prince sent him a new supply of racquets, which were modified by the manufacturer. But they turned out not to be so compfortable for Kolya..they made the returns sharper and it took him a long time to try and get used to them. At the end of it all Kolya refused to play with them anymore and they turned to Prince and asked to return to the original racquet. So now Prince gave him the old racquets and they are the ones Kolya will use in Shanghai.

Let's hope this will be a teeny weeny little help
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:17 AM   #65
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Annie yep, I heard that too watcing the matches. So hopefully the rackets will be fine now.
Just wanted to ask what do you think guys, do Fed and Kolya speak German with each other? Does Kolya speak German since he's living there?
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:35 AM   #66
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Hi Annie yep, I heard that too watcing the matches. So hopefully the rackets will be fine now.
Just wanted to ask what do you think guys, do Fed and Kolya speak German with each other? Does Kolya speak German since he's living there?
Ich danke nicht, dass er hat mit Federer auf Deutsch gesprochen
Old 11-14-2005, 11:35 AM   #67
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6:4, 6:2 KOLYA BEAT AGASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nadal just withdrew from MC and Puerta will play Gaudio and in this situation Kolya might get to the semis *touch wood*

DAVAY KOLYA!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Kolya speaks German pretty well so I wouldn't be surprised if they DO speak German to each other
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 11-14-2005, 11:39 AM   #68
country flag Five

Kolya thrashed Agassi
now go on to beat Gaudio. I'm sick of that guy
Old 11-14-2005, 12:54 PM   #69
country flag {Annie}

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! AGASSI JUST WITHDREW!!!!!!!!! Gonzales will replace him and Puerta is replacing Nadal!!!!!!! Thank God Kolya doesn't have to play Gonza he he he

This Masters Cup is turning into a joke
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 11-14-2005, 01:50 PM   #70
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

good night, dears, but i am so clear now not wanna go to bed, just back from the court, how you know excited i am to get so big happiness from our dear kolya

after my bathroom-time, i ll back here to share my good feeling with you right

omg, our roomgirls so happy too for my crazy reactions which is so special from me
Old 11-14-2005, 02:46 PM   #71
country flag linus

well, my reports start now

-- this afternoon, i first arrived there for doubles match, so pleased with doubles this year at the same time, i tried to persuade my papa to arrange some vip seats for us, i mean, my bros and me

-- there are some players such as Gato out for practice before singles begins, but so pity our dear Kolya not along with so i went for some relax outside and happy to wait for my papa's arrival

-- my parents reached just before Roger got his no.1 award, and they took us all to the vip seats, omg, i knew sthg very nice would happen tonight

-- i sat just behind his chair, i could see kolya so near so clearly you know, i couldnt believe my eyes in fact, a bit like in dream

-- he played very well, though with many ues but you know which is his strategy, my eyes followed his racquet and his movement so felt tired when finished he so wanted to win, a bit nervous, talked sthg with himself, omg, not in english at all he was calm every game back to his chair, i mean, back in front of me

-- tonight, me happy also for our Chinese cheering for our kolya, Agassi is welcomed no doubt, but but our kolya got much also which surprised me and pleased me at the same time, how lucky i was there as if i was sharing the nice air with our kolya
Old 11-14-2005, 02:48 PM   #72
country flag linus

-- my bros parted into 2, one for Agassi, the other for Kolya with me, and we did a oral bet to serve milk tea no matter which part losing if you were watching the live match, maybe you could hear some cheering of ''kolya'' from some guys, it is my bros when some of them shouted out ''Andre, come on'' others asked me how to cheer for kolya in return, i told them, so my bro with his largest voice to shout ''kolya'', i was too happy when his name is shouted into the air, aroud us there are many ppl happily watching us my papa shook his head for our crazy actions while my mummy encouraged us to do that

-- after his win, so many girls run for him to ask for sign, of course i got ready for it maybe he was too hurried with many girls around, he signed not clear at least i coudnt tell it out and he accepted my gift and and gave me his smiles, omg, his eyes are so bright, god bless me a nice impression to him, for myself, i think i was polite and lady enough

-- his bro is cute but slim, oh, Kolya too slim when i was just next to him, too slim, i wish he could eat more to become stronger and i noticed a girl holding a camera photoing for him all the time, at my first glance, i caught it is Ira though i am not very sure

-- you know, what a big surprise god brings me tonight again Marat came to watch the match i dont know how to express my feeling when i got Kolya and Marat at the same time and at the same place
Old 11-14-2005, 03:13 PM   #73
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *-* dear Kolya, i catch you in Shanghai for the first TMC *-*

Im so excited!!!
Great Report Tosee!!! When I get back from class, I'll add it to the site!!!

Kolenka won!!!

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #74
country flag linus

and dear noemi

the guy has down the video of kolya practiced last Friday, i uped it just now, coz kolya not much in it, so if you want me to capture kolya's part from it, take it easy, tell me, it is very convenient for me

http://www.filegone.com/rnux

his interview i think would out tomorrow, after the guy helps me to down, i ll do it for you of course, so just need to wait for me

omg, there are so many lessons tomorrow pressured me oh, with kolya's performance tonight, i ll get extra energy to face them, i need to become another no.1 in my area
Old 11-14-2005, 03:39 PM   #75
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks tosee! That would be great!

And don't worry, take your time

Good luck on your homework

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote