New diary - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2003, 07:23 AM   #46
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New diary

After beating David Ferrer, it was much the same against Vince Spadea (Seb winning 6-3, 6-2) in your third round match in Madrid. Everything’s going great, Sébastien…
I had a good match today. I served well and I wasn’t broken once. From the start of the week, I haven’t lost my serve once. That’s a really good thing for me. I was solid from start to finish and yeah it’s all good. Actually, I felt great yesterday, especially with my forehand. I was hitting well and I was controlling the ball better. I have to say that Spadea didn’t play all that well. I think that he had trouble controlling the ball with the high altitude (because it’s in Madrid).

You have just won two very easy matches. After your ankle problem, it’s encouraging.
Yes, it’s good. I played a good match. They have been two good matches and today my level of game was better than it was yesterday. I hope it will be the same thing for tomorrow.

How have you felt about this fast surface?
I felt good, especially as I was able to control the ball really well. I wasn’t moving too bad either. I don’t know if I have a good first serve percentage, but I’m practically winning all the points when my first serves go in.

How do you feel physically?
I always have a bit of discomfort with my ankle, but it’s nothing too serious, it isn’t preventing me from playing. With the Masters Cup coming up, with Philippousis and Schalken out (*and now Moya and Roddick out too*), I realize how important this situation is. I can’t play well here and be absent at Houston just because I don’t play well in Bercy. In my opinion, the qualification relies on wins in the last two TMS tournaments. After that, it’s true that no one can the points you gain from Madrid from you. But I have to keep going, I can’t stop here.
(good to hear!!!) =D

Next round you are going to play Younes El Aynaoui.
Oh, Younes won? I didn’t know that. Actually I’ve never played him before. It will be an interesting match. He’s playing well and has been for two years. He has a great service and he likes to hit his forehand hard, but he doesn't go to the net very often. I’m going to try and concentrate on my game and it’s going to be me to try and control the match.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2003, 07:30 AM   #47
country flag Alison

Alison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation again Esther

I was just reading the original (about half way down ) and then your new post appeared

Fingers crossed for todays match,of which I will be following on the scoreboard;again
Alison is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 08:27 AM   #48
country flag rebel

rebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond reputerebel has a reputation beyond repute

Esther, thanks so much for translating, I'm soooo always grateful
Does Seb have a chance against El Aynaoui? When I saw him play against Roddick at the last AO, he seemed like a energiser battery! I mean he lost but they played forever...

My fingers are crossed. Go Seb!
rebel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 12:07 PM   #49
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

hey u guys- are u following his match?? its 1-0 in the thirdddddd and i just came on thinking it would have been over by now...looks like seb could have closed it out coz he just lost the tie break in the second set...he's gotta win this!!
Old 10-17-2003, 12:38 PM   #50
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching the first set, and the first two sets on the second, and it was going so well, so I thought, let's watch some television. So I just came back, watch of he made it.. But no, I really sad now.. He should have won it.

Me Appy

Lizan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 12:40 PM   #51
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

by the way Esther. Who do you actually like best. Coria, JC, Arnaud or Seb??

Me Appy

Old 10-17-2003, 12:46 PM   #52
country flag esther

Lizan- ARNAUD AND SEB!!!! I cant see why people dont find that obvious...lol
Old 10-17-2003, 12:52 PM   #53
country flag Lizan

Yeah you know, I should have known because it actually IS obvious, but you also talk a lot about JC. For example in you signature.. That's why I wondered.

Me Appy

Old 10-17-2003, 12:59 PM   #54
country flag esther

lol well i love arnaud and seb A MILLION BILLION TRILLION more times than i love coria or jc and always will. and I love the completely EQUALLY btw.

i guess i mean Ferrero wins more so naturally i will be talking about him and following him more? lol and coria kind of the same. but yeah in no circumstances would i EVER go for jc/coria if they are playing arnaud/seb.
Old 10-17-2003, 01:02 PM   #55
country flag esther

btw lizan who else do you like?
Old 10-17-2003, 01:13 PM   #56
country flag Lizan

Uhm.. That's difficult.. I like Roger Federer (coz he's extremely talented, I love his game)..

But Seb will always be my number 1.. I don't like Roddick and Agassi. Sorry for the guys who do like them .. WHo don't you like??

Me Appy

Old 10-17-2003, 01:24 PM   #57
country flag esther

Default Re: Re: New diary

players i looooove: arnaud seb jc coria

players i like: escude, paulo, gasquet...schrichapan and el aynaoui...and Chela but not that much

players i dont like: Schuettler (but i still kind of like him but for the moment i must be mad coz he beat arnaud and seb in conseq finals), Federer, Philippoussis, Schalken

players i HATE: Roddick, Hewitt

hey that was fun! lol gave me sth to do for a while
Old 10-17-2003, 01:34 PM   #58
country flag Lizan

hehe funny, looks really great!!
Hey you don't like Federer & Schalken?? Why? But It's everybody's own, so I understand .. AND HEWITT?????? He represents you country
I thought it was funny what seb and arnaud said in Passing Potes about Hewitt, that they saw this guy who couldn't hit a ball right

I like El Aynaoui too.
I don't like Schuettler either always in red, irritates me , no kiddin. Don't know why, but just don't..

Me Appy

Old 10-17-2003, 01:42 PM   #59
country flag esther

Default Re: Re: New diary

i should so make that my signature!
lol
ok Federer...i have no idea y i dont like him actually...lot of people ask me but i dunno...his favourite player is ARNAUD so i guess i should like him? i dunno i just dont like him no reason lol

Schalken- beats arnaud TOO MANY TIMES for my liking and just generally not like him

Hewitt- he represents my country but that doesnt make him ne less of a arrogant dickhead
Old 10-17-2003, 01:48 PM   #60
country flag Lizan

Yeah that signature is would be cool! Heh funny, I don't know any swearing in English (yeah I do actually, the things we say here are english too, don't know if many people appreciate it when I say them, so I won't), that one I didn't know. It's actually quite funny when you translate dickhead in dutch..

But I understand why you don't like schalken.. I had that too with someone.. Anyway I don't like RODDICK. He's such a little kid on court and all that. Cool about Federer, that he like Anaud (OEW like Arnaud too btw).. Didn't know that..

Me Appy