Scr*w Houston, scr*w Seb! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2003, 07:09 PM   #1
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Scr*w Houston, scr*w Seb!

Arrgghh, nice one Seb, real nice...

I'm not gonna blame Tim for this one, let me hear what Seb says in his interview but for now it's all Seb's fault!

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2003, 07:12 PM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scr*w Houston, scr*w Seb!

puafff I'm so pissed off!he could have won that match..he was 1 break up in third set..puafff seb
so no more frenchies left in this crappy tourney!
Old 10-29-2003, 07:26 PM   #3
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so freaking MAD right now! How could he throw away his first match in Bercy??? Yeah, right, so Thierry Tulasne thought he was fresh and in great shape and really motivated for this tournament - Please, dont' make me laugh! Giving it all away like a...free buffet - and to Tim Henman, all-round nice guy, but not really in his league! What a SAD DEPRESSING PATHETIC end to Grosjean's 2003 campaign. He's got no one to blame but himself, and that's what really pisses me off!
Old 10-29-2003, 07:32 PM   #4
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll find Henman has beaten Grosjean three times in the past, including this year on clay. He is most certainly in the same league.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 07:51 PM   #5
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

He is, in fact didn't he like double bagel him in Germany?

edit: Hamburg TMS, Clay, R32 6-0 3-6 6-2, well close enough...

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!

Last edited by sebgrosfan : 10-29-2003 at 07:55 PM.
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 10:43 PM   #6
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Scr*w Houston, scr*w Seb!

Although Grosjean's groin injury did recur during that match, hence the crushing one-sidedness of the first set... Henman certainly played well, though. Look at it this way: Grosjean's win in the Wimbledon QF knocked Henman out of the Top 30, so at least this bit of revenge won't have done too much harm to Grosjean's ranking.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:04 AM   #7
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Scr*w Houston, scr*w Seb!

Guys, don't be so hard on Seb. I'm sure he's sad enough to have disappointed his home crowd. And he's mad at himself too, I'm sure he didn't plan to lose today. His serve was under a lot of pressure today bcos Tim was coming to the net all the time especially on Seb's second serve.

Well, anywayz, I'm very sad that he lost and I really want to give him a big hug.
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 07:29 AM   #8
country flag Alison

Alison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, don't be so hard on Seb. I'm sure he's sad enough to have disappointed his home crowd. And he's mad at himself too, I'm sure he didn't plan to lose today.
Totally agree with you there Vera

I'm not mad with him,but I am disappointed He certainly doesn't need any anger directed at him by his fans ,I always thought a fan supported a player whatever the result,not just when they win

C'mon guys,you sound like the British press
Alison is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 08:50 AM   #9
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, what we say in anger...let's put it like this: I always support my favourites,I will love Grosjean even if he never wins another title - but I so want him to win and shine in every tournament he plays, I put heart & soul into his every match, and when I see that he had several breakpoints and still managed to lose I do tend to get all worked up! I certainly have no intention to sound like the British press! And in the light of day, I even have to admit that Henman is in Grosjean's league and that the Brit must have played well and been very agressive at the net to beat our guy...Still don't like it one bit, but now at least he can go on holiday and look forward to 2004. I know I look forward to seeing him again...
Old 10-30-2003, 09:01 AM   #10
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently he was so disgusted with how he played that he threw his racquets in the bin when he got into the change room.
(For once Im in the know when it comes to Seb -Thanks Eurosport)

Some good news perhaps????

They will be interviewing Seb on the ATP Tennis Show next week.....maybe some of you get it I don't know?!

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:23 AM   #11
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

the only good news is that he said his first tourney next year will be Doha,Qatar and Eurosport shows it every year!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:27 PM   #12
ubrunjensen

Oh, poor Grosjean! Must be awful to lose like that...but fully understand if he was pretty mad at himself! What a way to exit Bercy! Not the best end to 2003. But ok, 2004 will hopefully be HIS YEAR, with Olympics and everything. I'm keeping my hopes high! And cheers to Eurosport if they keep up the tradition and show Doha, Qatar!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:30 PM   #13
ubrunjensen

Ups, Lizabeth, ATP Tennis Show? Tell me more. Is it a channel devoted entirely to tennis or is it a show on another channel? By the way, the only sports channel I can take is Eurosport so won't do me any good unless they interview Grosjean on that very channel...My fingers are crossed!
Old 10-30-2003, 01:23 PM   #14
tennisstar059

tennisstar059 is on a distinguished road

no more frenchies in the tournament?? lindsay are you forgetting about carraz, the new french hero of bercy??? (after he took out schalken)
tennisstar059 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:27 PM   #15
country flag Lindsayfan

well no more frenchies I like