Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2003, 03:52 AM   #61
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya
I heard that along with her financial trouble,
she's having trouble speaking Spanish in her class
like the other students. Be sure to worry about
that more than about how Roddick fans suck!!!
Didn't that psychology class teach her not to
stress herself over nothing?
Which psychic did you hire? From what crystal ball?

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2003, 07:02 AM   #62
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

LOL
She was afraid I'd post about
all the nasty comments-which would include hers.
Only psychotic things would be posted about with humor here.

It hurts like
a bitch because she wants so bad to win her "game" (as she called
it).
Have you heard of anyone getting so paranoid & abusive over Andy-related
things? Obsessed much? I don't eat poorly, lack sleep, get sick and vomit in the bus & street, going to the U. S. Open like she did. LMAO

It was very unfortunate.
I didn't make the thread to trash people & put smilies in
later posts to
make it look like vicious words weren't intended -unlike her.
I bet if she watched a comedy act, she'd be bothered and
confused.

Of course, she tried to
distract you with the "I put words in your mouth" bullcrap
& stopped me from making a funny
thread...it worked, didn't it?

I'm not the 1st person she tried to irritate.
Maybe you've seen the fights she had with other people.
She insisted
that she didn't care if people didn't like her. LOL
I haven't had fights like she had.

Croat, Pea & Rebecca should get together-
they'd make a lovely threesome.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 07:25 AM   #63
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

I'm sure you want to be neutral, but she tells some
Roddick fans that they are good while the rest are evil "tools". It's the duty for the troll
to convince everyone to follow her
orders. The only tool here is Rebecca.

Dig that hole for yourself, Rebecca. Your words only lead to your
account disappearing along with your 7,100+ posts.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:29 AM   #64
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm neutral cuz words on message boards (aka pixels on the computer screen) don't bother me much.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

George W. Bush, 2000

Old 09-21-2003, 03:45 PM   #65
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute

new low for heya...posting info from other forums and thinking she showed us...
Old 09-21-2003, 05:04 PM   #66
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya
I heard that along with her financial trouble,
she's having trouble speaking Spanish in her class
like the other students. Be sure to worry about
that more than about how Roddick fans suck!!!
Didn't that psychology class teach her not to
stress herself over nothing?
I dropped Spanish Although I'm positive that I speak it better than you As for psych, me thinks you have no idea what we learn in a psych class, as it's evident you haven't been to school in quite sometime...

Continue your essays about me, they are good fun for all.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 05:05 PM   #67

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
I'm neutral cuz words on message boards (aka pixels on the computer screen) don't bother me much.
They don't bother most normal people. Then you have extreem cases like heya who get obsessed with people and write essays about them... I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be locking my bedroom door at night...

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-21-2003, 05:07 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Finn
new low for heya...posting info from other forums and thinking she showed us...
Heya reaches new lows everyday, they are no longer a surprise Perhaps we should be congratulating her for finding the way to another website

If you'd excuse me, I have to go cry now because heya has hurt me to much. *sniff* the "truth" really hurts, ya know?

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-21-2003, 10:30 PM   #69
heya
Banned!

Yeah, Queen-I had straight A's & I received an A in Spanish every time I had it, but
you seem to have trouble comprehending a lot of
things. Good for you! Dropping the Spanish class is better
than failing it.

It's too bad you need help translating the
words of Nadal-your new best thing since sliced bread.
It's not shocking that you hang around
Andy forums and don't know why bad Andy fans post
there.

Your dear Riley supports your futile efforts to stop the posts. I write essays, and it's too
bad you're reading them. Sorry, Queen Genius.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:55 PM   #70
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute

all I ask for is that you make some sense in your posts one day

but I'll be not here to witness that,since we have an ignore option and it's the right time to finally check it out
Old 09-21-2003, 11:58 PM   #71

RF, if you put her on ignore, where will you find amusement on this board? The more you respond, the funnier shit she comes up with! Next thing you know the straight A genius will start pumping out those essays in Spanish!

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-22-2003, 02:40 AM   #72
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

Aw, ignoring is no fun!

George H.W. Bush, 1988

George W. Bush, 2000

Old 09-22-2003, 03:06 AM   #73

I agree! Although by definition of your being a Roddick fan, do I have to hate you too?

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-23-2003, 12:39 AM   #74
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

If the rule book says so.

George H.W. Bush, 1988

George W. Bush, 2000

Old 09-23-2003, 02:19 AM   #75
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Riley and Rebecca, why can't you just ignore Heya?

Heya, why can't you just ignore Rebecca and Riley?

Rebecca, you say people can go to any players forum and post a message there, which is fine, but seriously, you only come here and respond to what negative things Heya has to say to you. You don't actually 'care' about coming here... it's not sincere

Heya, sometimes I think you care more about other people being pissed about Andy's success than your own happiness for Andy's success--it's as if you focus your posts on making other people just wanna beat you up--once in a while, baiting people like that is funny, but doing it all the time... no

All I am saying is can you all just stop being so petty? This is seriously so 5th grade!

And Riley, lol, I swear, I missed when you became tangled up in this web of utter mess
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote