Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2003, 02:32 PM   #46
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcus
""""""I'm bitter about lots of things - I'm bitter that financial aid has fucked me up the ass again, I'm bitter that I might lose my job at the end of the month because of that, I'm bitter that I'm in major debt.... but I'm not bitter over sport. Some of us have more important things to worry about. Hard for some of you to understand, I know This is all fun and games. You should try to look at it that way, you might be a little more light hearted if you do!
__________________"""""""

7033 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>5000 post are only for the leisure classes, like kings and presidents..... i.e those that can afford the time.

In the time it took u to post 7000 times u could have worked some partime jobs and cleared some of that debt.......
I do work parttime jobs.... I'm posting from one as I type

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2003, 02:33 PM   #47

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

and it's ok arcus, I don't take anything on here personally

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:34 PM   #48
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

You see now don't you, Heya? The Roddick haters don't hate Roddick as much as they hate Roddick's fans.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 02:42 PM   #49

Default Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya
Obviously, your English needs improvement too.
Unlike you, I don't get sick when people joke
about sport fans.
Actually, you do. Your constant protests about how Roddick is the best thing since sliced bread and those of us who don't agree are being misled, yada yada yada, proves it. The fact that you need ot insult other players to prop Roddick up, proves it.

I'm nothing if not self aware, heya... it's a trait you should consider working on. Try a little introspection, that always does the trick

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:43 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
You see now don't you, Heya? The Roddick haters don't hate Roddick as much as they hate Roddick's fans.
I don't hate anybody. Although I do find idiots to be irritable... most Roddick fans are fine. It's not my fault that so many of you choose to support threads like this which happens to make you all look bad. Hurley is great, 1Jackson(thensomenumbers) is great, bagel (aka Rod dickupmyass) is great... but if you feel better being paranoid and supporting heya, continue as you were

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:46 PM   #51

Quote:
Every Roddick post affects her. Even croat can tell
how funny her bitching is.

Yeah, donna, tons of white people are spoiled!
Some people are guilty of exaggerating about
players they don't like and get all offended when
they read the same criticisms about their
faves!
Yes heya, like you do. If somebody insults Roddick you get all hot and bothered, then you make ridiculous claims like everybody in the top 5 is overrated except Roddick, and that Roddick could beat Agassi in his prime

Keep digging yourself into a hole, heya. The stupider you sound, the more support you'll get from the likes of Naldo, andylover234343...and apparently Star.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:48 PM   #52

Default Re: Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
What's hilarious is Rebecca
advertised the thread!
TO make you look like idiots. And it worked.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #53
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think there's any hate involved...except for maybe Croat123's case...but that's a different point.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 09:49 PM   #54
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

we differ in opinion then.

Wonder why none of Andy's fans come here to post the way they used to.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 10:28 PM   #55

Quote:
we differ in opinion then.

Wonder why none of Andy's fans come here to post the way they used to.
I've already told you why; because tools like heya make threads like this, and people like you support them, which makes assholes like me bombard them with even more idiocy. But hey, why see it the way it is when you can point fingers in one direction

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:30 PM   #56

And I feel sorry for you if you actually feel that people "hate" player fans; what a pathetic outlook. I'm sure there are a couple knobs who do; the rest of us are just assholes who like to mock out people who piss and moan that "oh boo, they hate us".

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:30 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
I don't think there's any hate involved...except for maybe Croat123's case...but that's a different point.
I'm glad that you're able to see the difference. This is why you are one of the good ones

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-20-2003, 11:54 PM   #58
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oooh, I'm so scared!

If you've seen from the 1st post she made till now, she showed how
"ill-tempered" and "bullheaded" she was (her self-described terms).
Low self-esteem makes her want to flatter herself with each spat
(Gee, you wonder why Rebecca started her fights with many people in the past. What a coincidence! Oh dear!)

Her head's like this:
"I want to humiliate and hurt people because that proves I'm really
strong. I want a lot of supporters to tell me I'm right after starting a catfight game that only I
play.

I don't care that people didn't
do what I said they did.
I want to bait people to get their reactions, even when I have no
right, and I'm vindictive and selfish! I don't care that my actions
lead to bad consequences.
I like to have double standards, & distinguishing jokes from
attacks is difficult for me. I know everything, and I'm 21!!"

"Hot and bothered" was another joke term I made,
but of course, the naive one copied that line (even used it
at Worldcrossing/Wtaworld forums).

Everything that she's bothered by is turned into a "protest" or "insult"! Rebecca's so innocent!
She insulted Andy at wtaworld, saying how Nalbandian got cheated in the U. S. Open semi. Then, she said she accepted Andy's U. S. win.

Rebecca reminds me of an old bitter woman who acts just like her. She injured
herself after a fall, but only her sister helped her because
she's estranged from the rest of her family.
I can imagine Rebecca as an old woman, typing her nonsense to
strangers. Afterwards, she'd hope that those strangers would
chat with her like she did nothing wrong. LMAO
(You can tell she'll take each reply and reply endlessly like
her obsessive personality suggests.)

Last edited by heya : 09-21-2003 at 06:11 AM.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 12:20 AM   #59
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
She's self aware. LMAO
She got in her skull that I made "ridiculous claims like everybody in the top 5 is overrated except Roddick, and that Roddick could beat Agassi in his prime"
<--She couldn't understand a joke made after someone said

Andy was overrated. Either she ran out of anything to fight about and
had to delude herself into infinity...or she couldn't understand when
I joked that if he was overrated than the other 5 were underrated geniuses. Taking things out of context and twisting it into something
bad.

Another time, I said I didn't think Agassi was among the top 5 players
of all time. I guess that's impossible for Rebecca to accept because
she made a condescending reply about how golden and ridiculous that was. How shocking!

Amazing how much she tried to make Roddick fans look so bad, but
she's so good.
Old 09-21-2003, 01:19 AM   #60
heya

I heard that along with her financial trouble,
she's having trouble speaking Spanish in her class
like the other students. Be sure to worry about
that more than about how Roddick fans suck!!!
Didn't that psychology class teach her not to
stress herself over nothing?