Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2003, 11:10 PM   #31
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

She thinks I attacked tennischick.
If there was an expert at it, it's Rebecca.
Talk about embarrassing!
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2003, 11:33 PM   #32
donna1985

donna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why some of you (naldo specifically) are ragging on players that have done sh*t to you. It's one thing to criticize a player, but another to go around like ''na na na na 'so so player' lost" or " " so so player is not as pretty as andy" .

I mean not ever non american player has the luxary of growing up in a suburb white middle class family. Tennis for many has been their saving grace, they didn't get access to a country club where they could practice in ideal conditions.
All I'm saying is while Andy is a very good player (specifically I'm referring to his game on hard court and grass), don't delude yourself so much. American Atheletes are products of our economy and system.

"I can't promise I'll try. But I'll try to try".- bart simpson
donna1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 11:33 PM   #33
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

"omg, i can't believe you went and posted this before talking to me. maybe i should called you at 3 am in the morning and bitch at you for an hour"
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 11:56 PM   #34
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

heya - it's quite evident who in this thread has a very "sad situation", and that person is you. Normally I don't like to laugh at other peoples misery.... but really, get a life And read a book, while you're at it - it might improve your writing

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 11:58 PM   #35
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

heya, lets cut the crap for a second - did you ever finish highschool? If you did, I would seriously recomend an overhaul of the school system in your area for letting invalids such as yourself slip through the cracks... I may be poor, but at least I'm getting an education

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 12:13 AM   #36
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Every Roddick post affects her. Even croat can tell
how funny her bitching is.

Yeah, donna, tons of white people are spoiled!
Some people are guilty of exaggerating about
players they don't like and get all offended when
they read the same criticisms about their
faves!
Old 09-20-2003, 12:17 AM   #37
heya
Banned!

Obviously, your English needs improvement too.
Unlike you, I don't get sick when people joke
about sport fans.
Old 09-20-2003, 12:31 AM   #38
donna1985

donna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond repute

heya-

there is a difference between criticism and just being a brat. (you'll being the latter). and I haven't really seen anyone going around dumping on Andy so you have no excuses for being annoying and rude.

oh wait, did you just tell me I need an education? unlike rebecca I'm not going to put up pretty faces and joke around with you. you seriously annoy me and you and little herds like yourself.

"I can't promise I'll try. But I'll try to try".- bart simpson

Last edited by donna1985 : 09-20-2003 at 12:34 AM.
donna1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 12:36 AM   #39
arcus

arcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond repute

""""""I'm bitter about lots of things - I'm bitter that financial aid has fucked me up the ass again, I'm bitter that I might lose my job at the end of the month because of that, I'm bitter that I'm in major debt.... but I'm not bitter over sport. Some of us have more important things to worry about. Hard for some of you to understand, I know This is all fun and games. You should try to look at it that way, you might be a little more light hearted if you do!
__________________"""""""

7033 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>5000 post are only for the leisure classes, like kings and presidents..... i.e those that can afford the time.

In the time it took u to post 7000 times u could have worked some partime jobs and cleared some of that debt.......
arcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 12:37 AM   #40
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Heya, I think your "No Bashers Allowed Here" sign isn't quite working.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 12:58 AM   #41
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcus
""""""I'm bitter about lots of things - I'm bitter that financial aid has fucked me up the ass again, I'm bitter that I might lose my job at the end of the month because of that, I'm bitter that I'm in major debt.... but I'm not bitter over sport. Some of us have more important things to worry about. Hard for some of you to understand, I know This is all fun and games. You should try to look at it that way, you might be a little more light hearted if you do!
__________________"""""""

7033 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>5000 post are only for the leisure classes, like kings and presidents..... i.e those that can afford the time.

In the time it took u to post 7000 times u could have worked some partime jobs and cleared some of that debt.......
Before you point fingers at anyone, please check the fact first. Becca does have a job working part time to earn her some money. You actually has the part that she may lose her job in your quote.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 01:35 AM   #42
heya
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna1985
heya-

oh wait, did you just tell me I need an education? unlike rebecca I'm not going to put up pretty faces and joke around with you. you seriously annoy me and you and little herds like yourself.
I wasn't talking to you, but you are interesting.
Old 09-20-2003, 01:45 AM   #43
heya
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
Heya, I think your "No Bashers Allowed Here" sign isn't quite working.
What's hilarious is Rebecca
advertised the thread!
Old 09-20-2003, 02:17 AM   #44
arcus

arcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond reputearcus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Before you point fingers at anyone, please check the fact first. Becca does have a job working part time to earn her some money. You actually has the part that she may lose her job in your quote.
Lee, I was j-O-K-I-N-G !!

I dont know "becca" from a hole in the ground, so nothin personal beccs (this is the internet!!).

This is a tennis-forum. Its not the place for consequential social debate.

But now that ur getting all icky and pedantic on me, I'll reiterate that my point was as follows.............the time it takes to post 7000 times on an internet MB would allow you to do another job, no matter him many u have to start with. (if you chose not to (do the other job)... than puleeze don't tell us about it.)
Old 09-20-2003, 02:20 AM   #45
arcus

in fairness to the much maligned becca, Moya and gugga ROCK!!!!!!

nice quote!