Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2003, 06:10 PM   #16
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

listen Rebecca why cant you have some freakin respect eh? do we come into your beloved Ferrero's cheering threads and bash him? no so why do you come and waste your time over here. there are enough Roddick threads in the GM to post your crap about. oh and why cant you keep what you want to say IN ONE THREAD. i swear every time you post like 4-5 posts all in a row because you can't think of things in a whole, you have to think of things in groups. oh and you HAVE bashed Roddick, not here BUT you have done it at wtaworld. i really dont care WHERE you do it, but you HAVE done it. so don't waste time coming here when you dont like either the player himself of the fans, and be gone
Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2003, 06:26 PM   #17
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Hey dipshit - I'm still waiting for you to show where I have bashed Roddick in here; seeing as you noted that I haven't, your entire post is shit

Grow up Naldo. And stop getting all pissy and telling me to leave, because you know damn well that will just make me come back more. You're feeding me - why? If you don't like me, don't support stupid assed threads like this one and maybe - just maybe - I'll piss off. Otherwise I post the link all over GM and you all look like fucking idiots. And don't flatter yourself... I've ragged on many a fan group before you guys, and will rag on others after

Chocking makes me sad.

Last edited by Queen Rebecca : 09-19-2003 at 06:28 PM.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 06:29 PM   #18

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

By the way Naldo.... try being consistent. One day you tell me I'm welcome here, and the next you tell me to piss off. Neither response means ass to me, but it says a lot for your point of view that you can't even keep it straight

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-19-2003, 06:31 PM   #19
SanTaureau Fan

SanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond repute

We should do a poll about it, is Queen Rebecca welcomed or not.
SanTaureau Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 06:33 PM   #20
Mr. Man

Mr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Rebecca
For each and every thread like this you guys make, I will be here to ruin it. If you want to report me, go ahead. You can't do shit, and you know it. This thread is inviting conflict, and here I am
Ok, closet Roddick fan.
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 06:37 PM   #21

Default Re: Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man
Ok, closet Roddick fan.
Yes, EVERYBODY who doensn't like Roddick is a closet fan, don't you know!

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-19-2003, 06:38 PM   #22
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

um Rebecca when i said u were welcome here that wasn't just the other day, i think it was oh about 2 weeks ago, and up until then you haven't done nothing to cause any problems. sorry but after your bitterness of what happened at the US Open, i have different feelings towards you so i changed my opinion about you posting here. got a problem. and once AGAIN you have trouble stating what you have to say in one post, you have to make seperate posts
Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 06:38 PM   #23

By the way, heya... do you even know what "brainwashed" means? Judging by your attack on tennischick's rather original opinion, I'm thinking that you don't

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-19-2003, 06:41 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
um Rebecca when i said u were welcome here that wasn't just the other day, i think it was oh about 2 weeks ago, and up until then you haven't done nothing to cause any problems. sorry but after your bitterness of what happened at the US Open, i have different feelings towards you so i changed my opinion about you posting here. got a problem. and once AGAIN you have trouble stating what you have to say in one post, you have to make seperate posts
If you have a problem with my posting style, let me send you an invitation to the "too fucking bad" club. You'd fit in well there

I start trouble where people ask for it - like here. This thread. It's embarassing enough that heya posted it, but some of you actually support it. How sad and pathetic I assure you that is such trash was ever posted in the Ferrero forum, you wouldn't see my ass in there supporting it.

By the way... this entire arguement has been done before - in the Hewitt forum. At least the Hewitt fans were bright enough to use nicknames for everybody

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-19-2003, 06:43 PM   #25

I'm bitter about lots of things - I'm bitter that financial aid has fucked me up the ass again, I'm bitter that I might lose my job at the end of the month because of that, I'm bitter that I'm in major debt.... but I'm not bitter over sport. Some of us have more important things to worry about. Hard for some of you to understand, I know This is all fun and games. You should try to look at it that way, you might be a little more light hearted if you do!

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:19 PM   #26
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Half the posts in here are Rebecca posts. Interesting.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:34 PM   #27

Default Re: Re: Pick On the Brainwashed Bashers (No Bashers Allowed Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
Half the posts in here are Rebecca posts. Interesting.
I thought so

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:52 PM   #28
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute

does th eauthor of this thread have a point?beside the fact that they make no sense?
Old 09-19-2003, 09:53 PM   #29
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

I predicted before this thread that the idiot would
try to make people angry. LMAO

I'm laughing so hard
that the Queen annoyed herself in a joke thread.
Sorry that you had to react so badly even though
it wasn't about you...unless you say so.
Riley, comfort her!

Vent that anger...but it might not change your
money problems.
I should've posted a warning:
Get a sense of humor, & ask yourself if you're
a basher who wants misery.

http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t...hlight=rebecca
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 10:06 PM   #30
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Keep staying, Rebecca. There's nothing wrong
with "bitter" entertainment. I'll continue to make
fun of haters while you whine about your sad situation.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote