Last Tango in Paris Thread all the Best for trying to make Shanghai - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-04-2005, 01:29 AM   #61
country flag josemanuel

josemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond reputejosemanuel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Tango in Paris Thread all the Best for trying to make Shanghai

There are huge possibilities of Hewitt withdrawing from the Masters.
That´s good news for Gaston. Let´s hope it´s true.
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2005, 01:35 AM   #62
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Hahahahahaha what a funny match this was and Gaston's reaction at the end was funny. I think he was surprised at how easy the scoreline was. I was dazed and just caught the start, where Ginepri was leading 3-0 and thought here we go again.

Then something came over Ginepri and it was great to see, he was playing like absolute rubbish and was handing out the presents like Santa Claus on LSD and ecstasy combined and to Gaston's credit, he was able to concentrate well enough and not make that many errors and came through, when it could have been easy for him to lose his way.

Next for Gaston, is the Berdman and it's the last match on centre court and at least Gaston has the alternate position locked up and that's fine with me.

Gaston must have felt lucky! he probably laughed as well
Old 11-04-2005, 06:01 AM   #63
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Gaston for his win over Ginepri
I watched the match on tv and Gaston played really well!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 06:16 AM   #64
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Hahahahahaha what a funny match this was and Gaston's reaction at the end was funny. I think he was surprised at how easy the scoreline was. I was dazed and just caught the start, where Ginepri was leading 3-0 and thought here we go again.

Then something came over Ginepri and it was great to see, he was playing like absolute rubbish and was handing out the presents like Santa Claus on LSD and ecstasy combined and to Gaston's credit, he was able to concentrate well enough and not make that many errors and came through, when it could have been easy for him to lose his way.

Next for Gaston, is the Berdman and it's the last match on centre court and at least Gaston has the alternate position locked up and that's fine with me.
Thanks for that review. It really helps picturing what happened when you didn't see the match. Though I admit I have never seen any Santa Claus on LSD and ecstasy, so I can't really figure it out!

Seems like our guy has decided to surprise us, the best positive way, and it's certainly not me who's gonna complain about it. Hope he can keep it up against Berdych (sorry Peta, I know this one's gonna be tough for you... ). I hope that this time, I'll be able to watch the match. Yet, I have strong fears they'll cut before the beginning or right in the middle.
Anyway, MERDE GASTON!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 09:09 AM   #65
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute

I was shocked when I saw the score this morning and then was like "YES, YES, YES" for 5 mins...I'm so happy for Gaston.
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #66
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alma
I was shocked when I saw the score this morning and then was like "YES, YES, YES" for 5 mins...I'm so happy for Gaston.
Exactly my reaction Alma. Sky TV never show the last match (so I won't see him tonight either ), - so I started following livescore on the Net last night - but was so tired I went to bed at 4-4 in the 1st. So I was really shocked (and pleased) to see the result this morning I'm not a particular fan of the hype surrounding TMC - but I know it means a lot to the players to be recognised by their peers - so I'm pleased that Gaston has at least made the alternate spot. As josemanuel says - there's a very high chance that Hewitt will withdraw or maybe have to leave half way through the tourney to be with his wife when/if she goes into labour - so he has a good chance of playing.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:00 PM   #67
country flag fini

fini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond repute

Yes,I'm so excited,hope GG keep his step to come to Shanghai!

Mariano Zabaleta

David Nalbandian

~In the arms of the angel~
fini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:39 PM   #68
country flag anna10

anna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously this was the match I chose to watch last night, and had held off following it online, so had no idea what was coming. Like GWH, the first three games . . . I thought oh no, and hoped he wouldn't give it all up, and it wouldn't be too ugly.

He stayed with it though - the commentators for a bit at first were talking as if he wasn't going all out, referred to the match with Monfils last week - but to me it seemed more of just needing the time to get his grounding, not that he wasn't trying. Gaudio made some beautiful shots, even ventured to the net a couple of times, and yes, it did get ugly at times, but on Ginepri's side as his game just disappeared.

I had a laugh at Gaudio's reaction at the end - he seemed almost in disbelief that he had done it so easily. Very nice to see him get this kind of win and hoping for a good match again today.
anna10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:31 PM   #69
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Gastón!!!
After that dicey situation, 0-3 in the first set, he won 12 of the next 14 games!!!
I think Ginepri's "bad day" was partly caused by Gastón's demoralizing him - everything he tried to do was counteracted by Gastón's creativeness.
It became a tennis exhibition of Gastón's. In the end he was feeling so confident he could do no wrong!

Merde again, Gastón!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #70
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
Merde again, Gastón!!!
As it seems to be working, I second that!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #71
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

good luck gaston
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gaston01.jpg (21.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg gaston02.jpg (22.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg gaston03.jpg (22.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg gaston04.jpg (19.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg gaston05.jpg (18.5 KB, 8 views)
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #72
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Last tango in Paris tonight goodbye Gaston and see you next year

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:28 PM   #73
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY
Last tango in Paris tonight goodbye Gaston and see you next year
Bet you'll see him before then - he'll be going to Shanghai as the alternate, and with all the injuries/possible withdrawals I'm sure he'll get to play! I'm sad that Gaston didn't put up a better fight in that second set tonight - but well played Berdych and good luck against Stepanek tomorrow.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:55 PM   #74
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Rosie, that's what I was thinking. Gaston WILL go, won't he? We still don't know if Lleyton will actually show up or if he does, he may have to leave and Rogi won't really know how his foot will feel until he actually plays a match or two. As for AA, whatever...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 09:58 PM   #75
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

i can't add anything else, i'm sad.

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote