Nicolas Mahut - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #346
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicolas Mahut

Oh no, I really hoped he'd get one, since the ranking drop was injury related.

Grass couldn't come soon enough for Nico. Really looking forward to seeing him here in the UK- he plans to start his grass season at the Nottingham CH (2nd week of RG), hopefully I can go up and support them there.

Good luck in the RG qualies, Nico. Show them for not giving you a WC.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #347
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

His draw:
Frank Dancevic CAN [7] vs. Jean-René Lisnard MON
Luka Gregorc SLO vs. Dick Norman BEL
Boris Pashanski SRB vs. Nicolas Mahut FRA
Niels Desein BEL vs. Lamine Ouahab ALG [24]
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #348
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 7-5 - and I thought Boris was a tough draw!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #349
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

We have seen Nico few seconds in Tout Le Sport. Post match interview he said that unfortunatly he hasn't invited but it was an interesting challenge.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #350
country flag Truc

Thanks, it's online now!
Link
There is a short interview of Paulo too.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #351
country flag Truc

He lost to Ouahab 6-4 7-6
Old 05-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #352

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Back to grass it is then. At least that means I can see him play again soon.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Old 05-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #353
country flag Truc

Against Ouahab:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #354
country flag Truc

At least he should be able to play in doubles.
It sounds in L'Equipe like he doesn't know himself what is going to happen with him and the Team Lagardère, he says it's not the reason why he lost, but the conditions sure aren't ideal at the moment for the players to get ready.
He's hoping for a WC in Wimbledon... There are a lot of candidates!
Old 05-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #355
country flag Truc

http://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/ten...43226_actu.Htm
The stories with the Lagardère Team are bothering him, he has no idea what will happen with him. He says the rumours have been going on since March, but even the players have no confirmation from the management.
He hasn't much hope for himself, the Team is probably going to keep only the top players (Gasquet, PHM, Bennet and Llodra), but for the time being, he keeps working with Zimbler and gets ready for the grass season. His preparation will also depend on whether they get or not a wild-card in doubles with Bennet in Roland, no answer yet at the time of the article (according to the MTF entry list, they're in now).

He is unlucky too with the Lagardère stuff, it took him so long to get over the Peyre story, then he seemed happy to be back with his long-time coach Soulès, bing! Baggy joins the Team and Nico has to "give back" his coach again - for nothing since Baggy hardly stayed a couple of months.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #356

Thanks for the updates.

Glad that he is gettingt to play some doubles at least, at Main Draw RG.

This whole situation with the coaches and Team Lagardère is so annoying and really seems to mess with Nico's preperation and training, understandably. I really hope that he can find a stable coaching regime soon, he was really getting something going in his career in 07 and since then the 'musical chairs' must really not have helped.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Old 05-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #357
country flag Truc

Easy win in the 2nd round in doubles with Julien, possible 3rd round against Dlouhy-Paes, allez.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #358
country flag *EmmA*

*EmmA* is on a distinguished road

Unfortunatly, they lost.

I was quite weird not seeing Nico on the main draw this year.
I hope he's gonna do a amazing grass season. He totally deserved it !

Allez Nico
#1 Rafael Nadal -#2 Alexandre Sidorenko -#3 Tennys Sandgren
Nicolas Mahut, Richard Gasquet [...]

My blog about Rafa // My Sidorenko's blog
*EmmA* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:23 AM   #359
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Nico qualified to the main draw of Queen's

Hopefully he has another great run there like in 2007.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #360
country flag *EmmA*

*EmmA* is on a distinguished road

Yeah ! Thanks Caio, this is a good news !
#1 Rafael Nadal -#2 Alexandre Sidorenko -#3 Tennys Sandgren
Nicolas Mahut, Richard Gasquet [...]

My blog about Rafa // My Sidorenko's blog
*EmmA* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote