Nicolas Mahut - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-26-2008, 09:58 AM   #271
country flag Månu

Månu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicolas Mahut

He couldn't beat Berdych today... too bas he had a set point in the first tie break!

"We still believe that all people are born bad and are made good by society, rather than the opposite" Trey Parker & Matt Stone
Månu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #272
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
He got a WC for Metz too.

And here's a video with his toughest players to beat. The 3rd one is a bit surprising.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=n6kGpKiu1mo
I didn't even know his name is pronounced "Mahutte", I always say "Mahu".
Same here!!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #273
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

"Nicolasse Mahutte" Relax girls, I suppose he just wanted to sound more English.

And of course, it's easier to share a coach with Devilder rather than with Gasquet... Anyway thanks for the article

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #274
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Relax girls, I suppose he just wanted to sound more English.
I hadn't even thought of that!

Are you afraid your Nico will be "neglected" too now (like Nico M was when he had to "share" his coach with Richard)?
Are the two Nico friends? Because it sounds like an odd pair otherwise, they like opposite surfaces and will have a completely different schedule too...
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #275
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm not afraid of "my" Nico to be neglected because it won't be worse than it used to be anyway.

But this Soulès-team looks odd indeed. Two Nicos probably deal well, at least they both seem to be friendly guys and they've already worked together - but yes, they almost never play the same tournaments. Well, a typical stuff from Team Lagardère Hopefully in two weeks I'll know more about it.

Nicolas Devilder

Old 09-27-2008, 03:09 AM   #276
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Ma"hu" was perfect and easier to pronounce

Nico M and Nico D We all KNEW if Gasquet fell in love with Peyre then Nico would have to find his way out. It's just unfair, but then again, can't say I'm surprised Paulo should share a coach with them, too!

What do you think, Irina? They can crash every party, get "busted drunk" and win more doubles together

But honestly, the sharing of coach will not work in a profession level even with friends... Eysseric and Inzerillo, two kids in juniors tour didn't even last! Great job Team It's weird that the players I like have to go through this yet again
Old 09-27-2008, 06:54 AM   #277
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Well, some teams are working, like the Malcor Team (Mika-Bennet). They have/had some working teams at the FFT too.
Now Team Lagardère has a real talent for picking teams which are never going to work, everybody knew indeed how the Gasquet-Mahut "binôme" was going to end and so many players sound bitter about the decisions made.

It also has some advantages to be with Lagardère, Boutter said in the Républicain Lorrain yesterday that Lagardère asked them to give the last Metz WC to Nico because Lagardère Sports is sponsor of the event. Apparently, Boutter was thinking of Muller.
But he means it's fine because Nico has always been loyal to the Metz event and also always is available for the off-court promotion activities with kids too, so everybody was OK with the "suggestion".
Old 09-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #278
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that Nico got the WC, shame the draw wasn't kinder... drawing Gilles.! I guess that's the problem when a tournament is so full of French players, still don't like all-French matchups.

Good luck to Nico for the event and with his new coaching arrangement with fellow Nico, I hope this one works out better for him (though it does seem to be weird.. they have such different schedules mostly?).

Oh well at least Nico seems to be winning matches again.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #279
country flag dada_nt

dada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hi Nico's fans,

Thailand Open '08 is over but the love of Thai fans for Nico still remains & continues.
He received much more love & interest this year.
Surely because of his exciting performance, friendliness & charm.
Thanks Nico & every French player coming here for making us really happy!!!

By the way, I have here some pics of Nico (& Julien) to share.
Sorry for the low quality. They look much better & lively in person.
Hope Nico & his friends come back next year (he said so and I hope so).

P.S. The last pic was when Nico's about to get in the car
but then he came back and throw us the towel. Luckily I got it.
Merci, Nico.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NicoMatch1.jpg (47.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg NicoMatch3.jpg (44.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg NicoMatch4.jpg (47.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg NicoMatch5.jpg (49.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg NicoLeaves1.jpg (39.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg NicoLeaves2.jpg (39.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg NicoLeaves3.jpg (35.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg NicoLeaves4.jpg (36.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg NicoLeaves5.jpg (43.2 KB, 31 views)
Old 10-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #280
country flag nuSehT

nuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond reputenuSehT has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, everyone
I'm a new Nico fan. It's very nice to know another Nico fan here. I see him participated this year in Thailand Open. He's such an adorable! I love the way he hits a ball and the way he react. I've been learning French for 3 years and i never find anyone who can be my inspiration to make it better but now i see him!
I still wonder why last year i didn't see him and see Fernando Verdasco and became his fan instead.
And, dada, i'd love to talk with you so much, since you're from Thailand as well! I grab almost of your Nico photos, just for look at in on my notebook only because your pic is really clear and there's a pic that shows me he's kind & cute and there's a pic that he looks at your camera, it likes he looks at me. :P
and, sorry for my English.
nuSehT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #281
country flag Hangdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Hopefully in two weeks I'll know more about it.
Well, now I do know a bit more about it. If I got it right, Soulès actually gives 80% of his time to Nico Mahut, and rest 20% (like GS etc.) go to Devilder. Though Devilder also get sometimes an additional help from Pascal Lasserre.

So I think, regarding Mahut, this separation with Peyre after all turned out to be not so bad as he is back to Olivier now, and they seem to make a good team together. I watched a practice of Nico earlier this week, and he was asking Olivier for some tips all the time. So let's hope this cooperation continues and brings some big results soon

Nicolas Devilder

Old 11-19-2008, 08:05 AM   #282
country flag Truc

Soulès is now coaching Baggy in the Team Lagardère according to L'Equipe today, so does that mean Nicos has no coach anymore again??
He seemed so relieved to be back with Soulès after the summer!
Old 11-19-2008, 08:45 AM   #283
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Soulès is now coaching Baggy in the Team Lagardère according to L'Equipe today, so does that mean Nicos has no coach anymore again??
He seemed so relieved to be back with Soulès after the summer!
This French coaches' circus is outright embarrassing. I wonder who decides about it, I don't think it is the players in most occasions.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #284
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Very respectful for Nico Two times in a years it's probably a little bit too much

Hagelauer gave an interview to WLT which will be published today. Maybe some news of Nico ?
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 AM   #285
country flag Hangdog

And here come the news... http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/balle...99/story.shtml

LA NOUVELLE ORGANISATION DU TEAM LAGARDERE

Marcos Baghdatis avec Olivier Soules
Richard Gasquet avec Guillaume Peyre
Paul-Henri Mathieu avec Loïc Courteau
Michaël Llodra avec Olivier Malcor
Nicolas Mahut et Nicolas Devilder avec Lionel Zimbler
Julien Benneteau et Jonathan Eysseric avec Nicolas Copin et Thierry Champion.

I bet this scheme won't last too long.
Anyway where are ERV and Ascione and does anyone know how this Zimbler guy look like?

Nicolas Devilder