Nicolas Mahut - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #151
country flag dada_nt

dada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicolas Mahut

I was in the meeting all day and didn't have a chance to see the livescores. And I came back to see that Nico lost and felt so saddddd The result isn't surprising but I just wanted Nico to go far to gain some confidence before AO. Huhhhhhhhhhhh ...

By the way, thank you Ome for posting Nico's photos - you're always so kind. And sorry for your Paulo, too - today's not a good day for our Frenchies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #152
country flag *EmmA*

*EmmA* is on a distinguished road

I don't really like his new tee-shirt and short.
Red is so ... FLASHY !
I prefered when he was wearing black and white
#1 Rafael Nadal -#2 Alexandre Sidorenko -#3 Tennys Sandgren
Nicolas Mahut, Richard Gasquet [...]

My blog about Rafa // My Sidorenko's blog
*EmmA* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #153
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dada_nt View Post
I was in the meeting all day and didn't have a chance to see the livescores. And I came back to see that Nico lost and felt so saddddd The result isn't surprising but I just wanted Nico to go far to gain some confidence before AO. Huhhhhhhhhhhh ...

By the way, thank you Ome for posting Nico's photos - you're always so kind. And sorry for your Paulo, too - today's not a good day for our Frenchies!
You're already working? I thought you're still in college

Bad day for Frenchies indeed They should have been scheduled to play on Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by *EmmA* View Post
I don't really like his new tee-shirt and short.
Red is so ... FLASHY !
I prefered when he was wearing black and white
I agree with you about the shirt
Old 01-08-2008, 01:05 PM   #154
country flag dada_nt

dada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
You're already working? I thought you're still in college

Bad day for Frenchies indeed They should have been scheduled to play on Monday
Ha ha for the idea of Monday play but not my age.
Yeah ... I'm working but still crazy with Tennis, Football, Harry Potter & many more, just to keep my life fresh and escape from the cruel world of working. Hope you don't mind talking to an old woman!

Moreover, if you go to Thailand Open this year and happen to see a pregnant woman cheering/screaming for Nico & other Frenchies (if they come ), that might be me - crazy mommy-to-be! Well, that's just my rough plan ... several months to think about it.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #155
country flag dada_nt

Oh! EmmA, I agree with you about too flashy red outfit!
I myself like his light grey shirt & bright orange shorts. Not many players wear them & it's easy to indentify Nico from the far distance. I think it's kind of suit his character as well.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #156
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha for the idea of Monday play but not my age.
Yeah ... I'm working but still crazy with Tennis, Football, Harry Potter & many more, just to keep my life fresh and escape from the cruel world of working. Hope you don't mind talking to an old woman!

Moreover, if you go to Thailand Open this year and happen to see a pregnant woman cheering/screaming for Nico & other Frenchies (if they come ), that might be me - crazy mommy-to-be! Well, that's just my rough plan ... several months to think about it.
What's your favorite football club? Of course, I don't mind Hope you don't mind me and my ness

You're pregnant? Congratulation for the great news I plan to go to the tourney for the first two days if nothing comes up. It would be fun to meet up with you there
Old 01-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #157
country flag dada_nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
What's your favorite football club? Of course, I don't mind Hope you don't mind me and my ness

You're pregnant? Congratulation for the great news I plan to go to the tourney for the first two days if nothing comes up. It would be fun to meet up with you there
I know which team you support so it's better not to tell mine but we can talk! And from reading your threads & replies, I think you're cute & fun!

Thanks about the pregnant thing. Actually, it's just a sign which I'm not quite sure about but I plan to have the baby this year anyway so during Thailand Open I will be.

Hope to see you there even I'm not sure if I can make it for the first two days As you just know, I have a meeting on Tuesday & the minutes must be distributed within Wednesday - the cruel world of working!
Old 01-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #158
country flag Ome

Quote:
I know which team you support so it's better not to tell mine but we can talk! And from reading your threads & replies, I think you're cute & fun!

Thanks about the pregnant thing. Actually, it's just a sign which I'm not quite sure about but I plan to have the baby this year anyway so during Thailand Open I will be.

Hope to see you there even I'm not sure if I can make it for the first two days As you just know, I have a meeting on Tuesday & the minutes must be distributed within Wednesday - the cruel world of working!
Let me guess, Liverpool? You are very welcome to post there you know. You don't have to be PHM's fan to do so And thank you!

Sounds tiring But I'd rather be working right now

More pictures of Nico:

Last edited by Ome : 01-08-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #159
country flag *EmmA*

You make me laughing girls !

Congratulation to dada that's amazing ...

Nico has a new necklace no ?

Old 01-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #160
country flag dada_nt

Quote:
Nico has a new necklace no ?
Thanks in advance EmmA. I've never seen that necklace before so I think it's the new one. Maybe Nico wants to match it with his new flashy bright red hot outfit!

And Ome, if I want any photos in the world, you'll be the first person I think of. You're so great at finding players' photos, especially the rare or special ones (and totally expert for those of Paulo!). Keep on going 'cause I'm your big fan!

P.S. The first photo has been set as my wallpaper at work. I rotate Nico's photo every week but change to Gerrard's or Torres's when Nico lost and vice versa haha.

Last edited by dada_nt : 01-09-2008 at 11:50 PM.
dada_nt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #161
country flag Ome

From Polfoto:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8083476_POLFOTO.jpg (51.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 8083520_POLFOTO.jpg (52.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 8083506_POLFOTO.jpg (39.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 8083518_POLFOTO.jpg (36.2 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #162
country flag *EmmA*

OOH Ome as a Pictures Founder Genius !
( if you find any pics of Sidorenko that would be great to me ! )

Australian Open : 1rt round against Jose Acasuso
And IF he wins probably DAVYDENKO

ALLEZ NICO

Old 01-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #163
country flag Ome

Quote:
OOH Ome as a Pictures Founder Genius !
( if you find any pics of Sidorenko that would be great to me ! )

Australian Open : 1rt round against Jose Acasuso
And IF he wins probably DAVYDENKO

ALLEZ NICO
I'll PM you with some pictures of Sidorenko I found
Old 01-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #164
country flag *EmmA*

Thank you so much

Old 01-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #165
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Nico in person today, and he looks much cuter in the flesh.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote