MistaFlava's Thursday (Oct.27) ***NHL PowerPicks*** - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-27-2005, 02:33 PM   #1
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default MistaFlava's Thursday (Oct.27) ***NHL PowerPicks***

Pittsburgh Penguins ML -155 (25 Units)

I had it in my mind the other night that if the Penguins could not beat Florida, the Pens would win next time around against Atlanta. Pittsburgh is not going to go all month without a win and there is no chance they lose this game. The Atlanta Thrashers still don't have a goalie and the only thing stopping Pittsburgh from scoring 10 goals the other night was All-Star Roberto Luongo. In net for the Thrashers tonight will be Adam Berkhoel who allowed 9 goals in only two games and regardless if he plays tonight, Pittsburgh will have one hell of a game. The price is expensive here but I have extreme faith in the Pens, mostly because they have had tough luck playing against very good goalies. Atlanta is a team in shambled and they have been blown out on countless occasions this season. This game is going to be no different and I am considering dropping some cash on the puckline as well. The Thrashers have lost 5 of their last 6 and no matter what they do in this game, Pittsburgh will do one better and click on all cylinders. The Pens are 7-3-0 in their last 10 meetings with Atlanta and Mr. Crosby will get his first ever NHL win. Atlanta allows the third most powerplay goals in the NHL and they are going to give up a ton of goals tonight. The total of 7.5 most certainly points to a blowout of epic proportions and it's time to cash in big time boys!

Philadelphia Flyers ML -193 (3 Units)

The Philadelphia Flyers are coming off a heart-breaking loss to the Montreal Canadiens and I don't see Hitchcock letting these guys lose more than that. The Panthers are going to have a letdown after that big win over the Pens the other night and Philly is going to take the pace of this game to another level. Philadelphia's defense has been pretty damn solid and they are allowing the least amount of shots per game of any NHL team this season. In their last 9 games after a loss, Philly is 7-1-1 and they are one of the only teams that react very well to a loss. Roberto Luongo has never enjoyed playing against the Flyers as he is 2-4-1 with a pathetic 3.16 GAA. The Panthers are a paltry 1-7-2 in their last 10 games after playing Pittsburgh and this one could get ugly. The Flyers have mastered the pest element of the new NHL and are averaging a league-high 7.8 powerplay chances per game. Give me the Flyers and a little bit of sauce on the side.

Toronto Maple Leafs +1.5 -235 (3 Units)

Kiss my ass all of you who call this a biast play but I am perfect on Maple Leafs bets this season and CANT NOBODY HOLD ME DOWN, OH NO, THE LEAFS GOT TO KEEP ON MOVIN. Anyways, the Leafs come into this game well rested and fresh of their crazy ass win over the Bruins in a shootout. The Leafs have the #1 powerplay in the NHL and since the Bruins are going to be very tired after their overtime loss to the Hurricanes, I expect Boston to lack discipline big time and the Leafs will have plenty of chances on the PP. Ed Belfour was a stud the other night and although there is speculation that Mikael Tellqvist will start this one, but regardless, my boys are going to bring their A game and carry that momentum into a big Saturday night tilt with the Ottawa Senators.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MistaFlava's Thursday (Oct.27) ***NHL PowerPicks***

I always post my picks at:

http://www.burythebook.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=57
Old 10-27-2005, 05:33 PM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Pitt ml play

and adding the Calgary ml play.

Phoenix was lucky to win the other night against stl. Calgary although terrible thus far are a more talented group than stl and phoenix and need to win these gimmes. I think Sutter has the boys ready to go against a weak coyote squad. So at +100 im all over those odds.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:04 PM   #4
bad gambler

i got the same feeling on the pens flava, but man i can not back them at the moment- -they are blacklisted

i'm just taking the redwings ML v Blackhawks - $1.55 (in regulation)

good luck with your picks guys

Last edited by bad gambler : 10-27-2005 at 08:11 PM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
country flag coreyschucky

coreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond repute

NHL YTD: 46-40-4 (-.09 units)
ML: 32-24 (+3.07 units)
GL: 4-3-3 (+2.39 units)
O/U: 10-13-1 (-5.55 units)

Been a horrible week. Need a bounce back in a big way.

4* Philadelphia Flyers (-200) Over Florida Panthers - Includes regulation, ot and shootout
2* Pittsburgh Penguins (-150) Over Atlanta Thrashers - Includes regulation, ot and shootout
2* Toronto Maple Leafs (-110) Over Boston Bruins - Includes regulation, ot and shootout

Good Luck to All!!!!
coreyschucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:21 PM   #6
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
i got the same feeling on the pens flava, but man i can not back them at the moment- -they are blacklisted

have the wings ml in a parlay so im right there with ya bg.

GL guys
Old 10-28-2005, 12:59 AM   #7
country flag flmmkrz

wow, pitts not just bad but they're major junior calibre right now they are brutal. Still in the first and down 3 nothing
Old 10-28-2005, 02:05 AM   #8
country flag flmmkrz

lmao guess they just needed my pep talk, up 5-4 now
Old 10-28-2005, 02:19 AM   #9
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

end of 2nd... Pitt 6-4 !!!
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:59 AM   #10
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

well it was a pussy play, but it's a winner
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:10 AM   #11
country flag Mistaflava

nice job to all tonight...see you guys tommorrow