NHL 28.10. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2005, 02:53 PM   #1
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default NHL 28.10.

San Jose Sharks +1.5 -183 (3 Units)

I am going to take it easy tonight because I really don't like any of the games on the card. I see several underdogs coming through with wins tonight and the Sharks are definitely one of them. San Jose is coming off a huge come-from-behind win over the Dallas Stars and I see them catching the Kings in this one. The Kings are stupid enough to let Mathieu Garon start tonight even though Jason Labarbera is unbeaten and has been a stud in net. Garon has been brutal with a SV% of .873. The Sharks have finally realised that in order to compete on the road, they need to take a lot of shots. In their last two road games, San Jose is averaging 39.5 shots per game and it has paid off as they have covered the PuckLine both times. Rookie Nolan Schaefer is in net for the Sharks tonight and after reading an interview with him yesterday, it really sounds like he is ready to go. Apparently, he was the #1 star in a pre-season game with the Canucks and a few of his saves made the highlight-reel. In their last six visits to the Staples Center, the Sharks have either won each game or lost by only one goal. Not once have they lost by more than a goal and I see the same thing going on tonight. This is a very young team and their speed has them built for third period comebacks. Toss out the two losses to Minnesota and Columbus because the team was in shambles with the Nabokov injury and all. This team is very confident in Schaefer and he will stand on his head tonight. Overall, the Sharks are 7-2-1 in their last 10 versus the Kings.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2005, 05:58 PM   #2
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NHL 28.10.

Just one play for me i'm on the wild ml. They've had trouble scoring of late with vancouver and chicago shutting them down but I expect them to stop the lowly jackets and get back to winning. Their defensive play is too strong for a nashless jackets squad. Jackets fought detroit last night and this back to back against a rested minny squad should prove to be trouble. Minny is also among league leaders in pp % and pk %, while columbus is has a fairly dismal pp% tho their kill is okay. The -1.5 should be good to go here in imo but at 1.75ish ml i'm all over it

Last edited by flmmkrz : 10-28-2005 at 08:43 PM.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:31 PM   #3
country flag coreyschucky

coreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond repute

NHL YTD: 48-41-4 (+3.71 units)
ML: 34-25 (+6.87 units)
GL: 4-3-3 (+2.39 units)
O/U: 10-13-1 (-5.55 units)

3* Minnesota Wild (-145) Over Columbus Blue Jackets - Includes regulation, ot and shootout
2* Buffalo Sabres (-115) Over New Jersey Devils - Includes regulation, ot and shootout
1* Tampa Bay Lightning (-1.5) (-125) Over Washington Capitals

Good Luck to All!!!!
coreyschucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:14 PM   #4
bad gambler

Sabres ML v Devils - $1.90 (incl OT and shootout)

Brodeur is out....

Small play on the overs 6.5 in that game as well - $2.02

good luck guys

Last edited by bad gambler : 10-28-2005 at 11:19 PM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 02:58 AM   #5
bad gambler

sabres gave me hope coming back from 0-2 to tie at 2-2 but to no avail
Old 10-29-2005, 02:58 AM   #6
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

bloody jackets, less than a minute left in regulation and they tie it up and then win it in a shootout.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:07 AM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
bloody jackets, less than a minute left in regulation and they tie it up and then win it in a shootout.

yeah i saw the sb for that, 30 sec to be exact, thats
Old 10-29-2005, 06:17 AM   #8
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Sharks come through big time...see you guys tomorrow
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote