The 2007 " Everything about Igor " thread - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #916
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OH...what the hell. The 2007 " Everything about Igor " thread :lol:

thanks but did u read the report abt dima and igor?

lmao suz,his hair is not that straight...but zverem can take care of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #917
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

ur report was excellent must i add Miru and yeah wot dima said to you was

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:05 AM   #918
country flag Danika

Danika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
thanks but did u read the report abt dima and igor?

lmao suz,his hair is not that straight...but zverem can take care of that
Yeah that was really cool !And did Waske really call you guys stupid?And if he did why did he call you guys that?
Good Luck To~Dominik Hrbaty~Karol Beck~Marat Safin~Dmitry Tursunov~Igor Andreev~Nicolas Kiefer~David Ferrer~Rafael Nadal~Andy Murray~Novak Djokovic~Janko Tipsarevic~Tomas Berdych~Richard Gasquet~Paul Henri Mathieu~Gilles Simon~Mario Ancic~
Danika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #919
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

suz he told alina not me i was busy pushing aleka to take as many pics as she can...
waske is very he called us stupids cuz we're cheering dima...but if u had read all the reports u would find out that waske is a public danger..last year he played igor in first round and as my friends were cheering igor he tryed to hit them with the rocket,but once he hit the court's edge and once an old lady in the row in front of them...this year he hit a ball who nearly blew one girl's head in one of the loundges and at doubles match against pico and zabala we were in the first box cheering and we were hiding under the edge not to get hit..and one of my friends aleka was lucky: she was waiting a game to finish in order to get in the arena and she didn't feel him coming so she moved right to see better and steped on his foot..when she turned her head up waske was there having a look like "burn in hell" ! and the guy from the security told us before teh match against dima a kid came to him to egt an autograph and he actually pushed him away ..the kid almoust fell...so each tiem we were seeing waske,especially after dima's match we were liek or gluing on the wall...

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 09-23-2006, 06:31 PM   #920
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, girls and boys
Just came back from the Olympic Stadium. Igor was there of course We took a pic with him. Yesterday he was very sweet and said that THIS: isn't him He cut his hair, but he's always in the hat or in the cap, so we haven't seen his haircut for real And that's good Today he wasn't that sweet, but we took a photo, so we forgive him
The pics are soon
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:41 PM   #921
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm so he had a haircut heh hmmm wonder what he got done, buzz cut, bob, mullet, mowhawk ahh the possibilities endless

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
Old 09-24-2006, 09:51 PM   #922
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink still from 2006...Dc against USA

i just hate the hair. the pic where he kisses Dima is so gay and the rest..no comment

r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:58 AM   #923
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: still from 2006...Dc against USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86
i just hate the hair. the pic where he kisses Dima is so gay and the rest..no comment

Omg I'm so glad you posted the pic of Igor getting kissed. I saw that on tv and I was like *melt*.

I like his hair. I like it most ways except ultra short. I think his hair not colored so blonde would be better tho.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:30 AM   #924
country flag Mara_M

i saw the haircut it's still long
and the kiss....i sw it on dima's board...what can i say,dima is irresistible

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #925
country flag Suzi

i have no words

1. Igor u call that a haircut, even i had more hair trimmed off 2 weeks ago(well the hairdresser went slightly wild with hair and cut like 4 inches off )

2. U and Dima well whens the wedding day, hope i can be a bridesmaid

3. u look like a girl

Old 09-25-2006, 07:04 PM   #926
country flag Mara_M

bad girl,he has no tits but dima likes blondes/almoust blondes so

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-25-2006, 07:26 PM   #927
country flag Suzi

so some girls are flat chested

anyways ....

Old 09-25-2006, 07:31 PM   #928
country flag Mara_M

like.....all wta

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-25-2006, 11:44 PM   #929
country flag Danika

Danika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond reputeDanika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
like.....all wta
Oh my god your soooo funny!!And your so true!
Good Luck To~Dominik Hrbaty~Karol Beck~Marat Safin~Dmitry Tursunov~Igor Andreev~Nicolas Kiefer~David Ferrer~Rafael Nadal~Andy Murray~Novak Djokovic~Janko Tipsarevic~Tomas Berdych~Richard Gasquet~Paul Henri Mathieu~Gilles Simon~Mario Ancic~
Old 09-25-2006, 11:48 PM   #930
country flag Danika

Default Re: still from 2006...Dc against USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole
Omg I'm so glad you posted the pic of Igor getting kissed. I saw that on tv and I was like *melt*.

I like his hair. I like it most ways except ultra short. I think his hair not colored so blonde would be better tho.
Really Jole!I like his hair short be it with blond or brown I just like it short!And yeah I really LOVE that picture it's really really hot!!!And like Mara_M said Dima is just to irresistible !!!!!