The 2007 " Everything about Igor " thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2005, 10:45 PM   #61
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

we both changed avs!
i know...love is blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2005, 02:05 PM   #62
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute

cool avatar...
i think i have to see him closer to notice some imperfections... love is blind..
Old 12-11-2005, 04:49 PM   #63
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

exactly what i said!!
anyway....it doesn't matter if he is perfect or not!it matter's his play and his behaviour!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 12-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #64
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
exactly what i said!!
anyway....it doesn't matter if he is perfect or not!it matter's his play and his behaviour!
Yeah right !!! Well.....behaviour always counts . he is a sweet heart feom that point of view too. Not like others
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 06:00 PM   #65
country flag Mara_M

hehe....i just guess who do u mean!

why not,i really watch his play...last year!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-12-2005, 09:08 AM   #66
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=r_alynutza_86]Yeah right !!! Well.....behaviour always counts . he is a sweet heart feom that point of view too. Not like others [/QUOTE}

R there players who r like ?
Old 12-12-2005, 01:04 PM   #67
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, yeah! There are lots of such players - just think of Dent.
Dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 02:11 PM   #68
country flag Mara_M

i don'tknowabout dent but i do know about puerta!!!such a moron!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-12-2005, 02:30 PM   #69
country flag mutya

thank goodness i don't know them...
Old 12-12-2005, 02:38 PM   #70

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i don'tknowabout dent but i do know about puerta!!!such a moron!

Got that right. i used to like him but...when i saw he is so mean to his fans ( he turned out a little kid who asked 4 his autograph leaving him ) i just felt like him. he is such a :retard:
Old 12-12-2005, 02:59 PM   #71
country flag Mara_M

u forgot to say that the time he refused to give autographs to kids he was simlling instantly when he was seeing a girl...any girl...and he cheated his wife with a hostess..and he interyupted his training to makea photo with a cute girl(and a big smile on his face) ...and when he was going totrainings and a friend of mine asked for a pic he said" i have to practice now"...and a friend of mine who was a journalist asked him an intervew when he was alone and he was playing a challenger and he gave him a look like "i'm too good for you" and said"i don't speak to the local press"!:retard::retard:!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #72

i had no idea about that
Old 12-12-2005, 04:21 PM   #73
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

And I've heared! LOL

As for Dent I don't remember when it was but he was absolutely mad when he wasn't agree with the umpire's decision. He said really nasty things!

The same sometimes happens to Andy or Lley

Well and the champion IMO is Sharapova. Saw her at KC. Not a single autograph! She was always surrounded by a dozen of guards and not even looking at her fans (including cute little kids!) asking for an autograph!
Dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:38 PM   #74

Angry Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream
And I've heared! LOL

As for Dent I don't remember when it was but he was absolutely mad when he wasn't agree with the umpire's decision. He said really nasty things!

The same sometimes happens to Andy or Lley

Well and the champion IMO is Sharapova. Saw her at KC. Not a single autograph! She was always surrounded by a dozen of guards and not even looking at her fans (including cute little kids!) asking for an autograph!
Yeah,,,i don't know why ppl like Sharapova. in my opinion she is a B***h. She thinks she is so superior and i hate the fact that she look with so much hate et her opponents on the court.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:22 PM   #75
country flag Mara_M

lena i can't belive it....we really can't stans teh same ppl!and we like the same ones!
btw,toorrow will be the relay?

Quote:

Quote: