Mens Tennis Forums banner

The 2007 " Everything about Igor " thread

39K views 1K replies 60 participants last post by  Saumon 
#1 · (Edited)
Well...igor had a resonable year 2005 and managed to get on the 27-th position ( i think :D)but...he had the missfortune to get injured and won't be ablr to play till next year ( as i heard) so...davai Igor in 2006 and let's hope he will get at his best level till the Aussie Open cauz i really think that he can get far at that tournam....thinking ta his evolution in Kremlin. Let's hope he will manage to get his phisical strenght back and work on his mental part as well. So...what there is mor eto say than...Davai Igor ! Aim and get as many titles as u can !

See less See more
#302 ·
Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

:lol:

#304 ·

or maybe,just crossed my mind,he will look like blake and he will win sydney final!

#306 ·

:angel: post thm here if u like so;)!

#308 ·

i think i saw some of them posted here:angel:!

#310 ·

:p

#311 ·

A couple of photos of Igor from training in Sydney 2006. :wavey:

Attachments

#313 ·

gracias kristen!sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool:cool:!

#314 ·

haha those photos are great :p
wish i had seen igor at a practice session in sydney..saw james blake a couple of times but no igor! was he there during the morning or in the arvo? i saw heaps of players in the mornings but not after..long hair really suits him.

#315 ·

Wow the Dima pics and now Igor. :drool: :drool: So freaking hot I can't stand it!

#317 ·

I'm not sure when he was there :sad: lol... I remember seeing him a few times because a tennis fan I know (William) is a big fan of his, so we kept bumping into each other hehe...

#320 ·

Because he is losing to Barcciali in the first set right now 1:4!!!! :fiery: DAVAI IGOR!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

#321 ·

:mad: :fiery: :banghead: :speakles: :sobbing: :hysteric: :hysteric: First set 2:6!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igor sweetie CONCENTRATE!!!!!!!! It's not like you're playing Federer or something....you can soooooooo beat Barcciali!!!!!!!!!

DAVAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

#324 ·

Mieke please tell me u didn't go to watch him make an ass out of himself :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.