The 2007 " Everything about Igor " thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-10-2006, 03:18 PM   #151
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
wish you like them

in fact, Igor practiced very hard in Sydney, basically two times a day, morning in cruel sun and afternoon with better these photos taken when she met him for the 2nd time in the afternoon so Igor dared to choose to be naked (the sun weaker) and you are right, she was so close to Igor, and Igor made sthg to shock her which reflected in the 4th pic. the beach not ready for players, they have theirs inside the court but didnt know why Igor outside to take on it and sat together with my girl so i said she was lucky enough to share Igor's muscles. i thought if she would like, she could touch his freely or i need to ask her whether she gave Igor any sign to attract him

They seat together. OMG. did they talk?
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2006, 10:37 PM   #152
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Quote:
wish you like them

in fact, Igor practiced very hard in Sydney, basically two times a day, morning in cruel sun and afternoon with better these photos taken when she met him for the 2nd time in the afternoon so Igor dared to choose to be naked (the sun weaker) and you are right, she was so close to Igor, and Igor made sthg to shock her which reflected in the 4th pic. the beach not ready for players, they have theirs inside the court but didnt know why Igor outside to take on it and sat together with my girl so i said she was lucky enough to share Igor's muscles. i thought if she would like, she could touch his freely or i need to ask her whether she gave Igor any sign to attract him
tell her to sedicuce him..i'm very curious about smthing!!!
isn't that she will hunt more pics?
btw,thanks for the mail tosee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 03:22 AM   #153
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Igor's really serious this time... well, his hard work has paved off.. after losing his first game.. but he has to take care of his injured knee..
Old 01-11-2006, 04:35 AM   #154
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Igor into QF beating Luczak 67 76 76
it was much tougher than expected. Igor was trailing all the time but he had the answer when it matters
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 05:28 AM   #155

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
tell her to sedicuce him..i'm very curious about smthing!!!
isn't that she will hunt more pics?
btw,thanks for the mail tosee!

Miru...do u want me 2 killu? how come to seduce him?
Old 01-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #156
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Piccies from today's match
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56562957.jpg (31.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 56563027.jpg (38.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 56563032.jpg (41.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg igor sydney 2.jpg (16.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg igor sydney.jpg (16.2 KB, 18 views)
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #157
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Miruna, you girl a little bit eager for love these days

i didnt know whether it is Igor wanna seduce my Ivy after taking a serious talk with Ivy, she said she had a talk with Igor but just asked for pix and signature coz she is a very pure girl so even if Igor showed his muscles besides her, she still just missed Marat not put any idea on Igor

some pix from his match vs Richie:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ivy-sydney-richie-1.jpg (66.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Ivy-sydney-richie-3.jpg (136.3 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by linus : 01-11-2006 at 02:32 PM.
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #158

Thumbs up Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Tnx 4 the pix . luv ya

And 2 more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56557424.jpg (30.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 56562983.jpg (28.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by r_alynutza_86 : 01-11-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:55 PM   #159
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

dear, if you need the last one without watermark, i can put it up
Old 01-11-2006, 04:35 PM   #160

Quote:
dear, if you need the last one without watermark, i can put it up

Lol....sure. put everything u want with Igor. I won't mind . oh and....dod u know if the site of this tournament ( Sydney ) has a photo galery from 2006? cauz i couln'd find 1.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:17 PM   #161
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86
Lol....sure. put everything u want with Igor. I won't mind . oh and....dod u know if the site of this tournament ( Sydney ) has a photo galery from 2006? cauz i couln'd find 1.
Neither could I They will probably put it up in 2007
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:21 PM   #162
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86
Miru...do u want me 2 killu? how come to seduce him?

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 01-11-2006, 11:10 PM   #163
country flag Mara_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
Neither could I They will probably put it up in 2007
to them...i liked kc site!
thansk for the pics

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-11-2006, 11:30 PM   #164
country flag Mara_M

Red face Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

[quote=linus]OMG, Miruna, you girl a little bit eager for love these days

i didnt know whether it is Igor wanna seduce my Ivy after taking a serious talk with Ivy, she said she had a talk with Igor but just asked for pix and signature coz she is a very pure girl so even if Igor showed his muscles besides her, she still just missed Marat not put any idea on Igor

QUOTE]

meeeeeeeee??????????????miruna=..and i'm totally non-romantic

well,it's better if igor wants to seduce her!and i guess igor is a pretty good replacer for marat...

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-12-2006, 12:12 AM   #165
country flag linus

you are crazy too Marat is always leading ahead, much ahead over other guys

well, the pic without watermark