Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2005, 08:22 PM   #61
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris

Thanks again for your report Val even though its sad again.
for Nico...."fans" can be jerks at times that is for sure. It would be great to see Nico win tomorrow for so many reasons.

VAMOS dear Nico!!! Love ya Nico no matter the outcome!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2005, 08:24 PM   #62
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
Thanks again for your report Val even though its sad again.
for Nico...."fans" can be jerks at times that is for sure. It would be great to see Nico win tomorrow for so many reasons.

VAMOS dear Nico!!! Love ya Nico no matter the outcome!
Sorry to give bad news each time, but I think it's interesting to have a point of view from someone who is on spot. I could keep that for me, but as you are all his fans, I thought you'd be interested.

I really hope that he'll win tomorrow

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 08:50 PM   #63
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Sorry to give bad news each time, but I think it's interesting to have a point of view from someone who is on spot. I could keep that for me, but as you are all his fans, I thought you'd be interested.

I really hope that he'll win tomorrow
Oh, don't think I didn't want your report because its sad news-I really appreciate it-good or bad news its great to know what going on with my favs.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 10-31-2005, 08:52 PM   #64
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, don't think I didn't want your report because its sad news-I really appreciate it-good or bad news its great to know what going on with my favs.
I didn't mean that No problem but I would have liked to give better news. Maybe, with the arrival of Fernando, the mood will be better !!

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 10-31-2005, 09:15 PM   #65
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Enqvistfan - thanks so much for the report ...even though Nico is sad, I'm glad you're reporting on it.

I read the Fernando one too.

Its not just the French fans - I saw the same thing this summer here in the States - I went to 4 tournaments, and thought the fans behavior was horrid.

They don't know the players, and they don't understand what they are going through.

I feel so sorry for him right now. :-(

(My smilies aren't working - put in a HUG here for you Enqvistfan for understanding what Nico is going through! And hopefully you'll see a good match tomorrow.)
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 09:18 PM   #66
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thank you so much for the report, I agree with Sparko, we always like to have some news and to know what's going on with our boy. I really want that this overs for him, he needs to be at home with his family and friends, like you said, maybe now that Fernando is there he'll make Nico laugh like he always does.

About the "fans" we all know that there're any type of fans, and this ones don't realize that this guys are real humans, so no matter what would happen tomorrow, Nico will support you forever

Just do the best you can sweetie, you'll be at home soon, hopefully with some great news .

We love ya Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 09:24 PM   #67
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
maybe now that Fernando is there he'll make Nico laugh like he always does.
Fernando does make Nico smile.

But I think it will be really hard for him to do this time.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:17 PM   #68
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Val for the report ... Our poor boy is still sad

Vamos Nico, please win tomorrow and put a smile in your (and our) face!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 11:45 PM   #69
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot Val!
I feel bad for Nico
Hopefully he can get a win tomorrow! He needs it more than Mirnyi
Vamos Nico if you win a set it's ok .. but if you win the match it will be great!!
Old 11-01-2005, 05:09 PM   #70
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico in second set. Hope you will win.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:41 PM   #71
country flag NicoFan

Poor Nico.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:24 PM   #72
country flag Sparko1030

Oh, Nico.... and Nicofan and all of Nico's fans

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 11-01-2005, 08:01 PM   #73
country flag enqvistfan

I'm back from Bercy, we have spent all the day on court n°1, the matches were very tough and we finished with Nico's match. Sad that he lost But Max played very well, he was solid on his serve, wasn't the case for Nico. I think he paid his lack of confidence. It was sad for him, even his circle was sad. When he left the court, with my friend, we started to applaud him. I really hope that 2006 will be different for him !!

I enclosed a few pics in the pics thread

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 11-01-2005, 08:55 PM   #74
country flag Sparko1030

Again thanks for report Val. Guess we all kinda saw a loss comming today but still hoped...Big to you and your friend for supporting and cheering Nico as he left the court-you guys are great!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 11-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #75
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
Again thanks for report Val. Guess we all kinda saw a loss comming today but still hoped...Big to you and your friend for supporting and cheering Nico as he left the court-you guys are great!
Thanks Sparko Even if we don't follow him a lot, he touches us and we fell sad for him. Now, i wish him a good rest, hope he'll forget the year 2005.

Para siempre Gonzo