Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2005, 10:50 PM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris

Thanks dtiger!

I thought about that last night Sparko - no one really there that Nico is friends with - and even when Fernando arrives, he has his own thing to deal with.

He should have skipped Paris...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2005, 01:02 AM   #47
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I know, it is sad...

But he's cute and our angelito , and that counts for a lot.
seriously, I would French-kiss him if it would make him feel better.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:05 AM   #48
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Today, I made a tour at the players hotel and at the stadium. We saw Nico at 6pm, after his practrice, before coming back home. Nico was very sad, he was eating a sandwich. One person asked him for a picture and he accepted Personally, I decided to not ask anything because I fell him very sad, i wanted to let him alone. He put his bag in the car and left.

I hope he'll feel better soon, was sad to see.
it surely is a depressing time for him. I am sure you did good leaving him alone. I do think he should be alone to concentrate on most of his tennis matches
Old 10-31-2005, 01:09 AM   #49
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by french-guru
seriously, I would French-kiss him if it would make him feel better.
Seriously, I wish someone would French-kiss Nico so that he felt better....I hate seeing him so sad.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:32 AM   #50
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report Val ... Our poor Nico, I really miss his smile

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:28 AM   #51
country flag french-guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Our poor Nico, I really miss his smile
don't worry, we'll see it soon.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:38 AM   #52
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously, I wish someone would French-kiss Nico so that he felt better....I hate seeing him so sad.
really NicoFan?? then I have to catch a plan to Paris right now!!! sorry but we need a little of good mod here right?? but I really wish I could go to Paris to cheer up our boy, at least I think that with my screams and big signs he'd feel better or at least I'd make him smile a little bit.

Our poor bug, thank God that this stupid season is almost over, Nico needs rest, needs his home and start again after that.

We're here with you Nico, we'll support you and we love ya

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:02 PM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Nico went down to #59 in the rankings this week...

I've watched this kid since the 2002 USO. After that things were rough then too - injuries, went from like 60 something down to 100 something in the rankings. But Nico came back in 2003, and went up to #12.

Hopefully he can do the same in 2006. Way too talented to be at #59 (and probably lower after this week).

He's just has to do what he did in 2003 - keep working hard, he had Gaby as a coach then too, play a couple of challengers and/or play the qualifiers in the bigger tournaments. But this time...listen to Gaby. He admitted he didn't listen back then, but this time he has to.

Sorry to ramble but I just adore Nico. And I've never seen a player which such sh*tty luck in my life. Madrid 2003 and the Olympics are the only really good things that has happened to him in his career.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:11 PM   #54
country flag NicoFan

Well I have to amend that - not only Madrid and Olympics - he did have a great 2003 and a very good 2004 even outside of the Olympics.

I'm just sad that he's had such a hard 2005. He didn't deserve it.

And sorry to ramble again...
Old 10-31-2005, 04:37 PM   #55
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I have to amend that - not only Madrid and Olympics - he did have a great 2003 and a very good 2004 even outside of the Olympics.

I'm just sad that he's had such a hard 2005. He didn't deserve it.

And sorry to ramble again...

to Nico and Nicofan! Even though this has been a crappy year for Nico we have seen signs of hope occasionally. Beat Andy, some semi and quarterfinals and a good showing at the USO. He does need a fresh start though and hopefully that's what he will get in 2006.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:19 PM   #56
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
to Nico and Nicofan! Even though this has been a crappy year for Nico we have seen signs of hope occasionally. Beat Andy, some semi and quarterfinals and a good showing at the USO. He does need a fresh start though and hopefully that's what he will get in 2006.
Lol! Gracias...Nico needs the hugs more than me though so I'll give mine to him.

He did have some good matches - and I thought he looked great at the US Open. Don't know what happened after he left NY.

Wait...I know! lol! I was here supporting him in NY! I need to quick get on a plane for Paris right now...
Old 10-31-2005, 05:58 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

Here's the OOP for Tuesday.

Just do the best you can Nico - buena suerte sweetie!

Center Court
Matches Start At: 11:30 AM
Tomas BERDYCH (CZE) vs Guillermo CORIA (ARG)

NOT BEFORE 1:00 PM
Greg RUSEDSKI (GBR) vs Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS)
Arnaud CLEMENT (FRA) vs Nicolas KIEFER (GER)
Sebastien GROSJEAN (FRA) vs Taylor DENT (USA)

NOT BEFORE 7:00 PM
Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN) vs Fabrice SANTORO (FRA)
Olivier ROCHUS (BEL) or James BLAKE (USA) vs Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO)

Court 1
Matches Start At: 11:30 AM
Nicolas LAPENTTI (ECU) vs Fernando VERDASCO (ESP)
Nicolas MAHUT (FRA) vs Jean-Rene LISNARD (FRA)
Mariano PUERTA (ARG) vs Novak DJOKOVIC (SCG)
Nicolas MASSU (CHI) vs Max MIRNYI (BLR)
Mario ANCIC (CRO) vs Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) or Vincent SPADEA (USA)
Radek STEPANEK (CZE) vs Feliciano LOPEZ (ESP)

Court 2
Matches Start At: 3:00 PM
D. HRBATY (SVK) / T. JOHANSSON (SWE) vs F. CERMAK (CZE) / M. DAMM (CZE)
M. KNOWLES (BAH) / D. NESTOR (CAN) vs D. FERRER (ESP) / T. ROBREDO (ESP)
J. ERLICH (ISR) / A. RAM (ISR) vs L. PAES (IND) / N. ZIMONJIC (SCG)
Old 10-31-2005, 06:38 PM   #58
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Nico - go slay The Beast It annoys me when people with big serves and nothing else beat players as talented as Nico So Vamos Nico - go and prove us all wrong and WIN this match!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 07:32 PM   #59
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Good Luck Nico - go slay The Beast It annoys me when people with big serves and nothing else beat players as talented as Nico So Vamos Nico - go and prove us all wrong and WIN this match!!

Annoys me too - I hate that serve only game. But don't get me started on the virtues of a clay court player's strategy game of angles and setting up the play vs. the hardcourt player's strategy just of hit the ball as hard as you can...
Old 10-31-2005, 08:15 PM   #60
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the order of play, I can't get it.
I've just came back from the stadium.
We saw our both chileans. I wrote my report about Fernando in his forum.
We saw Nicolas this morning twice (before and after his practrice), he maybe practriced 30 minutes. Well, still very sad. When he arrived, he accepted one pic, especially because he had no choice lol people were standing close to him, well, french people are stupid sometimes (see my report about Fernando ). Then, he came back, and refused to sign or take pictures, he was deeply sad and not in a bad mood. Someone said : "he's not nice or something like that". Well, the guy doesn't follow his carreer, and doesn't know that he has a lack of confidence at the moment. With my friend, we thought "the player is sad, and doesn't seem to be in a great mood, they can leave him alone, just respect the man, who is human and want to stay lonely". So, i really hope that tomorrow, he'll play well vs Myrni, I'll try to go and see the match. Tomorrow morning, I go to the hotel, cause I really want my pic with Fernando, the pic I couldn't have today.

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote