Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2005, 03:21 AM   #31
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give FRENCH KISS to Nico in Paris

Nico will go home losing 6 matches in a row! We all know Mirnyi plays good indoors
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2005, 03:29 AM   #32
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris

Mirnyi won the only match that they played ... I hate the draw

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 05:22 AM   #33
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last chances for NicoF and guys to give Nico the FRENCH KISS in Paris

Well the draw sucks like all of this season, so what it would be different from the other shitty draws that he got the entire season??? so the only thing that we could hope is that Nico fights like he did against Acasuso, if he can fights and plays like that time maybe he could get at least a win, but I think that we have to be possitives and support him, so let's gonna hope the best for Paris and the greatest come back for the next year!

About the line, well I think that all of us could wait a little while for the chilean french kiss right?? besides I have the best solution for all of us ('cause I believe that most of us are the opposite to the type of Nico's women) , I can assure you that after a few drinks from a good tequila he won't see the difference between his models and us LOL!! sorry it's more than midnight and I'm beign silly like I normally am

But the simple thought of the french kiss is enough for us, at least for the weekend ha!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 11:53 AM   #34
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Well - what more can I say that hasn't been said here already? This draw sucks - big time I hope Nico can surprise us - but frankly I think he might have been better following the lead of the other South American players like Calleri, Monaco and Chela, who passed up their opportunities in Paris (they would all have got into the draw with all the withdrawals), and just packed up after last week's matches and went home for an extra weeks' holiday in the sun with their familes.

Still - he might surprise us all - good luck Nico - miracles CAN happen

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 11:59 AM   #35
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Well - what more can I say that hasn't been said here already? This draw sucks - big time I hope Nico can surprise us - but frankly I think he might have been better following the lead of the other South American players like Calleri, Monaco and Chela, who passed up their opportunities in Paris (they would all have got into the draw with all the withdrawals), and just packed up after last week's matches and went home for an extra weeks' holiday in the sun with their familes.

Still - he might surprise us all - good luck Nico - miracles CAN happen
I definitely agree.

As you said before, it can't be good for our chico to keep losing in the first round like this. Go home, have a nice relaxing vacation, and start up again (his dad said that in the first week of December that he'll go to Argentina to start training for 2006).

Or if Nico wanted play time or points, he could have gone to a challenger, and ended the year with some points and on a winning note - even if it was a challenger.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #36
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

It may have been a good idea for him to skip Paris but maybe he's just not the type to skip even if he is in a slump. Just gotta hope for the best I guess...

And about the line-well, I am tall-and that's about it. Never any doubt here that the attraction would not be mutual lol! Maybe we could share a blonde wig-just pass it on to the next fan in line. Can't do much for the 'model' part...

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:06 PM   #37
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

poor Nico!
Old 10-29-2005, 06:44 PM   #38
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by french-guru
poor Nico!
I know, it is sad...

But he's cute and our angelito , and that counts for a lot.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:04 PM   #39
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Nico and I hope he gets past the giant from Belorussia. I know it's difficult but he can do it. So, cheer up gang. Vamos Nico y Buena suerte.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:10 PM   #40
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
It may have been a good idea for him to skip Paris but maybe he's just not the type to skip even if he is in a slump. Just gotta hope for the best I guess...

And about the line-well, I am tall-and that's about it. Never any doubt here that the attraction would not be mutual lol! Maybe we could share a blonde wig-just pass it on to the next fan in line. Can't do much for the 'model' part...
If being tall and blonde was the only pre-requisite for attracting Nico - I would probably be married to him by now I guess I lack a little in the "model" department though.........!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 07:13 PM   #41
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Today, I made a tour at the players hotel and at the stadium. We saw Nico at 6pm, after his practrice, before coming back home. Nico was very sad, he was eating a sandwich. One person asked him for a picture and he accepted Personally, I decided to not ask anything because I fell him very sad, i wanted to let him alone. He put his bag in the car and left.

I hope he'll feel better soon, was sad to see.

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 07:29 PM   #42
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Today, I made a tour at the players hotel and at the stadium. We saw Nico at 6pm, after his practrice, before coming back home. Nico was very sad, he was eating a sandwich. One person asked him for a picture and he accepted Personally, I decided to not ask anything because I fell him very sad, i wanted to let him alone. He put his bag in the car and left.

Oh no, my poor Nico.

This just s*cks for him. I would give anything to have him winning and happy again.

And thanks for letting us know.

Nico - love ya sweetie...
Old 10-30-2005, 07:32 PM   #43
country flag NicoFan

FYI - Just looked at the OOP for Monday - Nico is not playing.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:11 PM   #44
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan

Thanks for the report Val. Very sad for Nico....Sounds like he's kinda alone there too-friends passing on Paris and going home and Fena still in Basel of course... Hope there is something to lift his spirits soon.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:21 PM   #45
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Nico, I hope he will feel better and start winning again. Vamos Nico.