Movies - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2003, 03:36 PM   #31
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movies

Earlier this year I saw some really shitty movies like "Bringing Down the House" (Ugh, Steve Martin and Queen Latifah can do MUCH better), "Anger Management", etc. But recently I've seen some really great movies like "Seabiscuit", "Finding Nemo" (not just a movie for little kids - it's hilarious and I already own it on DVD ), and "School of Rock" (also very cute and features a GREAT soundtrack). I wanted to see that new Denzel Washington movie but I think its out of theatres already. I'll probably see "Masters and Commander" tonight.
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2003, 09:10 PM   #32
hythger

hythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Matrix"Revolutions" and I think it was the worst of the 3! Fot the 1st is still the best!
Also saw Pirates and I thought it was really cool.. a bit long but I enjoyed it!
Also saw Love Actually with Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, EmmaThompson, Alan Rickman, Keira Knightley and of course a portuguese actress called Lucia Moniz and she was really good!
hythger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 04:31 AM   #33
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

I really want to see Love Actually. A great British cast.
Old 11-28-2003, 04:49 AM   #34
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

I finally caved into pressure and watched the last of the matrix trilogy and was soo dissapointed!! It was better than reloaded but ive officially decided i hate sequels because most of them are just aimed at raking in money and ruin the original story.

I really want to see mona lisa smile over the holidays and i cant wait wait till the next harry potter movie comes out even tho i dont really like the harry potter movies that much because they ruin the book and are also just aimed at making money and dont do justice to the amazing books.
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 05:04 AM   #35
Ads

Ads has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond reputeAds has a reputation beyond repute

the teaser trailer for harry potter looks great. i love gary oldman and he looks great as sirius black. it looks darker than the other ones which is better i think because the movie matures with the characters. i can't wait for it and how emma thompson will play professor trelawney cause i never expected her to play the part
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/we...teaser_trailer

Good Luck To: Henin, Hantuchova, Bovina, Krasnoroutskaya, Zvonareva, Safina, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Vaidisova and many more of the WTA
Ads is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 05:24 AM   #36
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

the teaser trailer actually does look really good. The movies seem to be getting better as they go along and the new dumbledore looks exactly like the old one u cant even tell!! but ill always remember and hold a deep resentment for this new guy in my heart
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 05:49 AM   #37
country flag Leo

It does look good. But Harry and all the youngins are starting too look so old! Too old, I'd say, for third years. Oh, and I looooove Maggie Smith.
Old 11-28-2003, 03:13 PM   #38
hythger

hythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the cast is getting old..they're practically the same age as the caracters! I think they're just fine and it would be stupid to change them!
hythger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 05:27 PM   #39
country flag Leo

Default Re: Re: Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hythger
I don't think the cast is getting old..they're practically the same age as the caracters! I think they're just fine and it would be stupid to change them!
Yeah, but they look so much older than they did in the 2nd movie. Just think how old they'll look when the 7th movie rolls around.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:18 PM   #40
country flag Lucie

Lucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond repute

i saw love actually last weekend and i loved it, it's got really bad reviews, but i thought it was really gd, but that might be because i loved the cast, especially andrew lincoln, and laura linney was great too
also, the shrek 2 trailer was out and it looks great, that's a kid film you just can't help loving
Lucie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 04:31 PM   #41
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Lord of the Rings!!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:58 AM   #42
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I finally saw Pieces of April and I LOVED it. It's the best movie I've seen this year.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:07 AM   #43
decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond reputedecemberlove has a reputation beyond repute

21 grams...

intense. prolly the most intense movie ive ever seen. had chills and watery eyes several times through the film. go see this if its playing near you.
decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 09:25 PM   #44
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I'm debating whether to go see The Last Samurai. Tom Cruise can be seriously irritating when he is overacting. And I'm a little worried from the clips I've seen. But on the bright side, I do like horses in movies, and this one seems to have a few.
Old 12-06-2003, 09:27 PM   #45
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a really good review of it from a friend.... he told me the entire plot over brunch and couldn't stop gushing about how great it was.

thanks for the heads up on Pieces of April, star... I'd heard good things about it but I'll have to check that out.

Oh and we rented "A View from the Top" last night with Mike Myers and Gwyneth Paltrow, Christina Applegate, Kelly Preston, and Candice Bergen in it... we all LOVED It. we were expecting it to be stupid comedy (a la Austin Powers, which I love, but yea) but it was really cute. Highly recommended if you're looking for a fun short comedy.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 12-06-2003 at 09:29 PM.
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote