Davis Cup... - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2003, 08:24 PM   #76
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm I just saw a wrapped up version of the Ferrero - Philippoussis match...

Now, I thought Ferrero was SO sexy in this one (of course he always has been.. or maybe except this time when he had dyed his hair white *read: "yellow" LOL not one of his finest hours*, I don't know why.. Or maybe I do! Normally JC doesn't show much emotion on-court, but this time he was a bit frustrated towards the end of the 2nd - and who would blame him? I noticed that the line judges and umpire weren't always fair. OK, JC woould have lost it even withouth those calls, but I still thought it wasn't fair towards him. Anywayz, he sorta roared, like a bear or something LOL and I thought this was such a turn-on! There's only 2 other times when I thought "WOW that guy's HOT" and almost passed out: 1) Roland Garros, when there was a mis-hit by JC and he used his rocket as a gun to "shoot" the ball out of the sky (there are still some great pics of this one on the RG website) and 2) during Wimbledon, in his match vs Escude.. he hit the ball, which ended in the net, and he made this VERY loud scream.. which I thought was very... rrrrrrrrrr

damn... it doesn't sound like I'm totally infatuated, does it? *hehe*

Hahahaha oh SORRY guys, I probably bored the hell out of you all.. but this is probably just my way of coping with the disappointment of Ferrero's (and Spain's) loss today... So forgive me for this one!

Let's hope next year he'll kick ass like he did in Paris and New York this year.

!!! FERRERO PARA SIEMPRE !!!

Last edited by joske : 11-30-2003 at 09:21 PM.
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2003, 07:35 AM   #77
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup...

i heard that patricia was there but didnt see her once...ne one know if Eduardo (jc's dad) was there?