Davis Cup... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2003, 10:20 AM   #46
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup...

michelle- dont worry you'll see the photos as soon as they are scanned!! i took 14 today but they were of Alex (close ups coz he was really near us) then some far ones of JC and Moya ...they werent that great but liz's photos are really really good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2003, 05:20 AM   #47
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

Pictures from Yahoo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Davis cup 2003 against Australia 4.jpg (22.2 KB, 97 views)

"Juan Carlos Ferrero is the Best"

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
stacy_zam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 05:22 AM   #48
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

more....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Davis cup 2003 against Australia.jpg (26.7 KB, 95 views)

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
Old 11-27-2003, 05:24 AM   #49
stacy_zam

and another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg australian team.jpg (28.4 KB, 91 views)

Old 11-27-2003, 05:25 AM   #50
stacy_zam

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Davis cup 2003 against Australia 3.jpg (30.7 KB, 91 views)

Old 11-27-2003, 05:28 AM   #51
stacy_zam

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carlos Moya.jpg (18.8 KB, 90 views)

Old 11-27-2003, 05:33 AM   #52
stacy_zam

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Davis cup 2003 against Australia 2.jpg (26.3 KB, 90 views)

Old 11-27-2003, 10:22 AM   #53
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Liz has uploaded her pics in the DAVIS CUP forum so check them out.

Everyone here probably doesnt care but we're fammmoooousssssss:

Moya Charms Australian Fan

Spanish tennis star CARLOS MOYA, 27, gave one young Aussie fan an early Christmas present. Liz was meeting her friend, Esther, to watch the Spanish Davis Cup team practicing at Kooyong earlier this week. While Liz was on the train, Moya appeared at the practice. Esther asked Moya to say hello to Liz on her cell phone. He obliged:

Moya: Hello, Liz!!
Liz: Hi!
Moya: How are you?
Liz: I'm, good thanks. How are you?
Moya: Oh, I am great. Where abouts are you from?
Liz: Melbourne.
Moya: Oh, Melbourne, so you are Australian? You will be supporting the Australians?
Liz: Oh, no, I'm going for you guys!
Moya: *laughs* That is good to hear. And you will be coming to see us sometime?
Liz: Umm, I'm on my way to see you practice now.
Moya: Oh, great! And do you like tennis?
Liz: Yeah, I love it.
Moya: *laughs* That is good to hear, too.
Liz: Yeah, I am coming to see you at the final.
Moya: That's great! Well, I must go now, Liz, nice talking to you.
Liz: That's cool, you too, thank you!
Moya: Take care now. Goodbye!

That was enough to make Liz's day, but she also got there in time to see Moya practicing with JUAN-CARLOS FERRERO, FELICIANO LOPEZ and ALEX CORRETJA. After the practice, a huge crowd formed around the players, but she pushed ahead and asked Moya for a photograph. He said, "Yes, sure, just be quick." She said, "I'm the girl you spoke to on the phone," which caused him to smile and to take his time. Liz expressed her thanks, and Moya waved. "It was my pleasure," he said. She was so flustered, she forgot to ask for his autograph. Maybe next time!
Old 11-27-2003, 12:56 PM   #54
B3ach 6irl

B3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond reputeB3ach 6irl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Davis Cup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
Liz has uploaded her pics in the DAVIS CUP forum so check them out.

Everyone here probably doesnt care but we're fammmoooousssssss:

Moya Charms Australian Fan

Spanish tennis star CARLOS MOYA, 27, gave one young Aussie fan an early Christmas present. Liz was meeting her friend, Esther, to watch the Spanish Davis Cup team practicing at Kooyong earlier this week. While Liz was on the train, Moya appeared at the practice. Esther asked Moya to say hello to Liz on her cell phone. He obliged:

Moya: Hello, Liz!!
Liz: Hi!
Moya: How are you?
Liz: I'm, good thanks. How are you?
Moya: Oh, I am great. Where abouts are you from?
Liz: Melbourne.
Moya: Oh, Melbourne, so you are Australian? You will be supporting the Australians?
Liz: Oh, no, I'm going for you guys!
Moya: *laughs* That is good to hear. And you will be coming to see us sometime?
Liz: Umm, I'm on my way to see you practice now.
Moya: Oh, great! And do you like tennis?
Liz: Yeah, I love it.
Moya: *laughs* That is good to hear, too.
Liz: Yeah, I am coming to see you at the final.
Moya: That's great! Well, I must go now, Liz, nice talking to you.
Liz: That's cool, you too, thank you!
Moya: Take care now. Goodbye!

That was enough to make Liz's day, but she also got there in time to see Moya practicing with JUAN-CARLOS FERRERO, FELICIANO LOPEZ and ALEX CORRETJA. After the practice, a huge crowd formed around the players, but she pushed ahead and asked Moya for a photograph. He said, "Yes, sure, just be quick." She said, "I'm the girl you spoke to on the phone," which caused him to smile and to take his time. Liz expressed her thanks, and Moya waved. "It was my pleasure," he said. She was so flustered, she forgot to ask for his autograph. Maybe next time!
omg, if only that could happen to me

thx for the pix stacy_zam

~ * My fellow MTF Shrek stars * ~

Aldaron as Puss-in-Boots, Zwaan as Dragon, Novanora as the Gingerbread Man, Stefan as Shrek, Yvonne as donkey, Ellen as Prince Charming and Anna as Pinnochio.
B3ach 6irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 05:59 PM   #55
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wowowowow!!! ur sooo lucky guys!! hehe wish i was there too!! Oh well...maybe next time if spain play against GB in england...i can only wish!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 06:00 PM   #56
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw...this trophy belongs to SPAIN!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 09:54 AM   #57
country flag esther

omg i'm so annoyed why isnt anyone cheering in the Spain DC thread?!!! *mad*
neway i went to DC today but couldnt get actual tickets so had to watch on the big screen thing but it was really good...but me and my friend were the ONLY spanish fans there...it was SO sad

newayz 1-1...PLEEEASE win the doubles tomorrow alex and feli!
Old 11-28-2003, 01:32 PM   #58
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Espana!

I'm glad JC played well.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 08:04 PM   #59
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

The pix were great.......!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain plzzzzzzz come 2 Romania in the next Davis cup edition (after we beat Switzerland)!
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 11:28 PM   #60
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Davis Cup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prazz_m
yeah australia's good....haha NOT....
minus the tennis players....and its cricket team it's a good country
hahahaha. You'd think with the shirt Mark.P has taken to wearing in Davis Cup he was vying for a spot on the cricket team.
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote