>>>!GaŽl in pictures!<<< - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #646
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: >>>!GaŽl in pictures!<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
.....so we won't have any pic of GaŽl posing with the other guys in his DC outfit with GAňL MONFILS written on it?! I need that pic.
This will happen sooner or later, anyway. I know that everyone revels about Jo's mickey mouse tournamant wins, but I feel that Gael had the best French results in 2009 so far, too bad, that he also the injuries and stomach problems. Otherwise it would have been even better, I am convinced about that.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #647
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Merci pour les photos !
Why do you think he won't be there for the draw ? If he arrives tonight in Ostrava, he should be there too, no ?
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #648
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

I am a Monfils fan but one thing that is disappointing is his failure to win a title he has been in a number of finals but that final push to win is not there.I watched the Acapulco match and felt like he was not serious enough to beat Almagro.
I think his losses in finals are psychological and needs to work on that aspect,I hate to see a player like him failing when it matters.I believe once he wins that elusive title we will see a champion in Monfils.
Good luck Gael!
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #649
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's frustrating and it's definitely a psychological problem, he admits it himself, it was so obvious in Acapulco again. But it'll make his next title only better. Supporting GaŽl Monfils is a lesson of patience anyway.

@ Marion: I just meant that if he's only 5th player, he won't be either in the official pics of the draw and the press conference of the draw ceremony anymore. It's just the 4 players who are on the team then.
But maybe he will be one of them. And he'll be in plenty of pics, I can't wait to see the pics of the DC dinner with the 4 guys together.

Oh that's nice, Puschkin, thanks!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #650

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

He should be motivated to win a title at least once and he must stop chasing girls and partying,I was watching him flirt with girls holding the umbrellas.
Its time he grows up and man up!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #651
country flag RogiRafaFan86

RogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiRafaFan86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the graduate View Post
He should be motivated to win a title at least once
He has won a title "at least once" - Sopot 2005.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #652
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the graduate View Post
He should be motivated to win a title at least once and he must stop chasing girls and partying,I was watching him flirt with girls holding the umbrellas.
Its time he grows up and man up!
I thought of GaŽl as soon as I saw the Corona girls holding the umbrellas during the changeovers in Acapulco, I was sure GaŽl was going to notice them!
The first time I saw him play a match umpired by Eva Asderaki (?), I was because he was flirting with her. I think it was at the USO, I'm not completely sure anymore. But it was so obvious, he kept talking to the chair umpire for absolutely no reason.
He can't help flirting with girls imo, that's just how he is. I for myself couldn't care less about it.

(J'ai pas encore regardť le doc, Marion, j'ai bien vu ta question dans l'autre thread, mais j'ai pas encore eu le temps!)

Last edited by Truc : 03-03-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I thought of Gaël as soon as I saw the Corona girls holding the umbrellas during the changeovers in Acapulco, I was sure Gaël was going to notice them!
The first time I saw him play a match umpired by Eva Asderaki (?), I was because he was flirting with her. I think it was at the USO, I'm not completely sure anymore. But it was so obvious, he kept talking to the chair umpire for absolutely no reason.
He can't help flirting with girls imo, that's just how he is. I for myself couldn't care less about it.

(J'ai pas encore regardé le doc, Marion, j'ai bien vu ta question dans l'autre thread, mais j'ai pas encore eu le temps!)
I dont blame him the girls were kinda cute but keep your eyes on the ball,he is talented enough to at least be top eight in the world because he has beaten davydenko,roddick,murray,safin,nalbandian and a number of the big names.I hope he gets help soon before he gives up on winning titles.
One more thing he should stop doing spitting all over the place,thats one disgusting habit
Old 03-04-2009, 05:55 AM   #654
country flag Truc

The spitting must have been bad because Xavier mentioned it too. I saw only the final and I didn't notice it.

His arrival in Ostrava:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aťroport.jpg (45.7 KB, 57 views)
Old 03-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #655
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

waw, those shoes are ugly lol
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #656
country flag Truc

They are.

He practiced with Gillou today:
http://www.fft.fr/coupe-davis/2009/r...um2/index.html

Old 03-05-2009, 02:14 PM   #657
country flag Truc

I hope it's just a coincidence if he's pulling a long face in the pic:
http://www.fft.fr/coupe-davis/2009/r...bum/index.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0001.jpg (331.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Truc : 03-06-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #658
country flag Truc

He does pull a long face in all the pics, I posted some more here:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=231
Old 03-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #659

so is Gael playing,he is no.9 now surely he is better ranked than Gasquet he should be first preference
Old 03-06-2009, 06:10 AM   #660
country flag Truc

No, he is out.
Richard is just playing in doubles for the time being, Gaël was no option in doubles anyway. That was one of the points against him.
But it's tough to be top 10 and once again only alternate, of course, it will be bitter to watch his friends play when he has his best ranking ever, no wonder he looks sad in the pics.

Last edited by Truc : 03-06-2009 at 11:19 AM.