>>>!Gaël in pictures!<<< - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #601
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: >>>!Gaël in pictures!<<<

Argh, the board is bitching again.

The reps system is easier to explain in French:
Les points de réputation, tu peux oublier. Si tu as eu trop de "bad reps" (quand les gens cochent "I disapprove" avant d'envoyer le message), les petits points en dessous de ton avatar passeront au rouge, je trouve ça franchement douteux comme principe. Mais ça ne risque pas de t'arriver.
C'est surtout un moyen rapide de faire passer des petits messages, de remercier, de dire qu'on a apprécié un truc... Quand un post me fait sourire, je le signale à la personne avec une "good rep", je ne trouve pas que ce soit d'un grand intérêt général de citer publiquement tout son post pour ajouter un petit "" en dessous. C'est drôlement pratique, en fait, ces "reps", ça me manque sur les autres forums.

Tu n'es vraiment pas obligée d'y répondre. Mais si tu veux y répondre, il faut trouver un post de la personne en question et lui envoyer toi-même une "good rep". Tu ne peux pas y répondre directement.
Je ressors le screenshot que j'avais fait pour soulage il y a peu de temps car elle avait le même problème!

Tu cliques sur le bouton avec une petite croix et ça ouvre une fenêtre où tu entres ton message (il faut faire court).
Tu ne vois que les derniers messages reçus, quand il y en a plus d'une page, les plus anciens disparaissent.
Voilà!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #602
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Oh, I see what you mean for Gilles, I'm fascinated too when I get to see him in person. When I saw him in doubles with Jo in Hamburg, I completely forgot about the opponents during the whole match. The guys next to me were talking about Schüttler all the time, I was thinking they were quite the Shaker fanboys, really, and it took me AGES to realize they were talking of him because he was actually playing. ^^

Maybe it's the opposite for Gaël and he looks better in pics than in person, I can't judge since Gaël Monfils has been successfully hiding away from me for a while now and always withdraws from the events I'm going to or loses before I arrive! He really, really doesn't like Hamburg. But he won't escape again this year - je l'aurai.
watch out Gael!!
keijan (what's your name by the way?) thank you so much I love the La Monf jersey
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:55 PM   #603
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Poor him. He'll pay for all the times he has let me down, I won't let him out of my sight.

More pics of the Rafa match:

Old 02-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #604
country flag Truc

Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #605
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, I see what you mean for Gilles, I'm fascinated too when I get to see him in person. When I saw him in doubles with Jo in Hamburg, I completely forgot about the opponents during the whole match. The guys next to me were talking about Schüttler all the time, I was thinking they were quite the Shaker fanboys, really, and it took me AGES to realize they were talking of him because he was actually playing. ^^

Maybe it's the opposite for Gaël and he looks better in pics than in person, I can't judge since Gaël Monfils has been successfully hiding away from me for a while now! He always withdraws from the events I'm going to. He really doesn't like Hamburg. But he won't escape again this year - je l'aurai.

I'm the same with Richard. He's the only one of my top 6 (the 4 Frenchies + Rafa and Mandy) that I didn't get to see up close. I only saw him once from far away in Bercy 2007, when he beat Jo, and I basically only saw the backwards cap. But you can't avoid French tournaments forever, Richie darling

You saw Gilles playing with Jo ! How was it? Aw, they're almost as cute as Gilles playing with Gaël (Yeah, I love to see the boys hanging out together ) Are you the one who took those pictures of them playing together ? I know a few of them are around on the net, not taken by a pro.

Don't worry, Gaël was perfectly okay to look at, even a lot better than that He can go through so much expressions on his face or only with his eyes, it's so funny. But beyond the handsomness, what I enjoyed the most were all the jokes, the smiles and the sweet gestures they had for each other, like when at 1-0 in the second set, Gaël took Gilles' bottle first and gave it to him before picking up his own like it was all perfectly normal. I can't help it, I find it so cute and touching that they're so close. I'm such a fangirl

Quote:
Argh, the board is bitching again.

The reps system is easier to explain in French.
(...)
Voilà!

Merci beaucoup ! C'est beaucoup plus clair maintenant, et effectivement je vois mieux l'intérêt. Bon, j'essaierai de mettre ça en pratique ^^ (faudrait juste que je me souvienne d'aller voir mon user cp un peu plus souvent, là j'y étais pas allée depuis un mois et j'avais des messages de gens qui me remerciaient pour des trucs que je ne me rappelais même pas avoir postés, ahem.)
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #606
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
keijan (what's your name by the way?) thank you so much I love the La Monf jersey
Hé, glad you liked them ! Moi c'est Marion, enchantée, et toi ?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #607
country flag Keijan

Quote:

Gaël playing dead so that Fran won't find him

Thank you
Old 02-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #608
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
Hé, glad you liked them ! Moi c'est Marion, enchantée, et toi ?
Moi c'est Hamdanie, enchantée aussi Marion
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #609
country flag Truc

The album of his match against Paulo:
http://www.fft.fr/open13/2009/album/album4/index.html
Old 02-19-2009, 07:33 AM   #610
country flag xhr75019

xhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond reputexhr75019 has a reputation beyond repute

This Corinne Dubreuil (FFT photographer) is extremely talented and she always seems to be inspired by Gaël.

SIMONFILS
& TSONGASQUET
+ a few others...
xhr75019 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #611
country flag Truc

And on the tournament website:
http://www.photos-360.com/open132009...lement-Zverev/

Old 02-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #612
country flag Truc

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 600(10).jpg (30.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 600(11).jpg (44.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 600(8).jpg (29.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 600(9).jpg (23.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 600(12).jpg (29.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 600(13).jpg (25.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #613
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

^ Love that one.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #614
country flag Truc

We were talking about the time when he dated Alizé in 2005-2006, so here are a few old pics:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alize 2.jpg (15.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg alize-ao06-stef2.JPG (158.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg alize-ao06-stef3.JPG (158.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg alize-ao06-stef5.JPG (111.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg cornet-ao2106-37.JPG (123.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 600(59).jpg (42.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 600(57).jpg (34.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 600(50).jpg (40.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg alize-ao06-stef6.jpg (122.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 02-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #615
country flag Truc

I like this one too, it was already posted, one year later at the AO, when Gaël was alone after having sacked his coach. They were not together anymore, but he said in interviews that Alizé and her mother were the only persons in his box.