>>>!GaŽl in pictures!<<< - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #586
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: >>>!GaŽl in pictures!<<<

thanks
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #587
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, very cute pics!
Did you see him, Tess? I saw on the website he was announced for some animation yesterday.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #588
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Gray View Post
I just love this one With the crazy hair sticking out

This is absolutely great, I also like it.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #589
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Against Mika:

Old 02-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #590
country flag Truc

More pics of the Llodra match:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Llodra 1.jpg (34.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Llodra 3.jpg (52.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Llodra 4.jpg (28.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Llodra 5.jpg (53.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #591
country flag Truc

Against Rafa - @ the first one:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nadal 1.jpg (46.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal 2.jpg (42.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal 3.jpg (39.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal 4.jpg (49.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal 5.jpg (41.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal 6.jpg (64.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Nadal 7.jpg (62.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-15-2009, 08:26 AM   #592
country flag Truc

Some more pics of Rotterdam, not the Rafa match:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 600.jpg (20.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 600(2).jpg (27.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 600(3).jpg (30.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 600(4).jpg (30.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #593
country flag Truc

For the finger fetishists and also for the heartwarming caption:

http://wwwsavannahsworld.blogspot.co...rd-around.html
(I mean the pic was already posted, but I can't find it anymore. It's also for the caption anyway.)
Old 02-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #594
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Heartbreaking pic, but his fingers, yeah

wonder if at any second he's going to be voiding from both ends

How well-put

So he had a warning when he lie down on the court ? I thought they were allowed to do whatever they wanted during those 25 seconds of rest between the points does that umpire even have a heart ?
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #595
country flag Truc

Thanks, I hadn't even read further, I had overlooked the part about the warning.

I've read once they get fined for every warning, I hope he can appeal if it's true. Just symbolically. Maybe Rafa can testify.
(I mean this thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=126595 )
Old 02-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #596
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

So they have to pay a fine whenever they have a warning ? I thought it was only the previous step of seeing a point given to the opponent. Maybe the ump should have come along with Rafa during the bathroom break to check by himself if GaŽl was faking or not

Quote:
I hope he can appeal if it's true. Just symbolically. Maybe Rafa can testify.
Yeah Rafa will probably jump in to save the day (as soon as his knees are alright )

Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to look for more GaŽl fingers pics
Old 02-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #597
country flag Keijan

I posted a few of my pictures featuring GaŽl and Gilles in doubles during last Bercy in Gilles' forum, if you want to have a look :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...121517&page=78

Here are some GaŽl only, practicing before the Rafa match.
Hope you enjoy, and please leave the copyright.

And the short video I made of his practicing, when Rasheed wasn't looking and GaŽl was showing off :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a58NQSGXviY

I think that's it for now. *wipes forehead*
Old 02-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #598
country flag Truc

Thanks a lot for all the pics here and in Gilles' forum, they're awesome, really!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
And the short video I made of his practicing, when Rasheed wasn't looking and GaŽl was showing off :
I love the pic with Rasheed, they're too funny together. I really hope GaŽl won't sack him, I wasn't too fond of the other coaches, but if he does it again with Rasheed - I'll be annoyed.

It's funny you said over there you were hardly paying attention to GaŽl because of Gilles in doubles. It's the opposite in the pics imo, GaŽl outshines Gilles a little. But it sometimes feels different in person. Thanks again!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #599
country flag Keijan

Hehe, thank you, glad you liked them ! (et merci aussi pour le commentaire dans l'user CP, comme je sais absolument pas comment marche ce truc je n'ai pas pu te rťpondre, mais merci au fait, tu ne saurais pas ŗ quoi servent les points de rťputation par hasard ?)

They look great together, GaŽl and Rasheed. I think Rasheed is a funny and sensitive guy even if he doesn't show it in front of the cameras, and GaŽl really seems to like him as a person as much as a coach. Plus Rasheed already lasted longer than most of GaŽl's coachs so hope is allowed

Quote:
It's funny you said over there you were hardly paying attention to GaŽl because of Gilles in doubles. It's the opposite in the pics imo, GaŽl outshines Gilles a little. But it sometimes feels different in person.

Yeah I had a moment there when they began to warm up under my nose. Gilles was the closest to me and I went no, this handsome man can't be my cute little Poussin ! Honestly, he has an inconscious grace and lightness (lťgŤretť ?) that is seen a little on tv, but live and from so close... waouh quoi. But I looked a lot at GaŽl too, after the first 10 minutes of shock
Old 02-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #600
country flag Truc

Oh, I see what you mean for Gilles, I'm fascinated too when I get to see him in person. When I saw him in doubles with Jo in Hamburg, I completely forgot about the opponents during the whole match. The guys next to me were talking about Schüttler all the time, I was thinking they were quite the Shaker fanboys, really, and it took me AGES to realize they were talking of him because he was actually playing. ^^

Maybe it's the opposite for Gaël and he looks better in pics than in person, I can't judge since Gaël Monfils has been successfully hiding away from me for a while now! He always withdraws from the events I'm going to. He really doesn't like Hamburg. But he won't escape again this year - je l'aurai.

Last edited by Truc : 02-16-2009 at 07:47 PM.