~~Articles & Interviews about/of Gaël~~ - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2007, 02:24 PM   #166
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~Articles & Interviews about/of Gaël~~

The article in Sport & Style, I'll make a summary later tonight:
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2007, 05:04 PM   #167
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

As I said in the other thread, it's quite old since the journalist meets him at the beginning of his collaboration with Delaître...

First some blabla about his public image and the fact that with him, everything is "hallucinogenissime" and "supersonic". He wants to give a fun image of his sport, but people don't always follow him. "Maybe I won't change tennis, but tennis is not going to change me", he says.

The journalist meets him in Nice where he is training with Delaître. He is struck by the "the timidity of this tall, beautiful athlete" ^^, so far from his warrior image. "On court, I'm a beast! Off court, I'm cool and calm. When girls are impressed by me, I say to them: 'On the court, I'm hot, but in life, I'm super cool. So don't panic!'"
He hasn't always been so cool and calm. He was very undisciplined at school, hyperactive. "I was impossible". Sport helped him focus his energy. But he still lacks discipline in life and it shows on court. "I need to find quickly the balance between style, show and efficacity when I'm on the court".
His "new coach" Delaître: "His personality changes when he is on the court. Gael is the only guy on the tour who is able to dive like a football player to celebrate a great shot. This almost childish exuberance can be seen as a lack of respect towards the other players. When Sébastien Grosjean sees a kid pulling this kind of stunts on the court, he isn't going to accept it. That's why Gael can't enter the Davis Cup team."

Then Gael takes them to a place he likes for lunch. In the car, he is listening to Snoop Dogg and Booba and looks like a teenager, far from the "freezing composure of a Nadal or a Djokovic", the journalist says. "I'm 20 years old. I don't want to miss this time of my life because of too many restraints. I love turning the music very loud and 'flooring it'. Driving sometimes gives the same feelings as a match I control from the start to the end."
The journalist means he seems to take care of his style as much as of his slice. Nike provides him with XXL outfits and flashy accessories. "The baggier the outfits, the happier I am. I like stylish outfits, but I'm not a fashion victim. Sometimes I wear colored contacts for the fun, but don't expect me to dye my hair, I'm not Djibril Cissé!" (I can't believe he said he's not a fashion victim. )
The journalist means he would be perfect in a Spike Lee movie, but his real models are sportsmen: Arthur Ashe "the ultimate reference", Thierry Henry and NBA players (especially Carmelo Anthony).
He also loves music, regularly pulls little hip hop sessions in training and organizes free style battles with his friends. "My iPod has become a part of my body".
He has a small video camera and films autoportraits where he tells himself "a few home truths" - he watches them at night in his hotel room.
The journalist means it must be a cultural clash for him in Switzerland where he's been living for 2 years now. He lives there for financial reasons, of course, but he hasn't forgotten where he comes from and that his parents made a lot of sacrifices for him. "I share my success with them and with my little brother."

He doesn't go for lunch to the classy restaurant of the Country Club, but to the Flunch restaurant (it's a kind of French fast-food chain ). "We went to Flunch every week-end with my parents!" No French fries anymore for him - that's forbidden by Olivier. So he has steak with pasta and a piece of cake. Kids are asking him for autographs during lunch and he signs "La Monf".
They come along a video games shop and it cracks him up to see himself next to Nadal in the window: "Right now, Nadal is the best. But I know I'm able to win Roland-Garros too. It's not a race. Federer won his first GS at the age of 23, so did Noah. To each his own story."
That means he's got 3 years left to win the most important battles of his young career. "Tennis is a big gamble, like poker. I hope I'll be able to run away with the stake soon."

Last edited by Truc : 10-11-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #168
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
The article in Sport & Style, I'll make a summary later tonight:
OHHH THK YOU SO MUCH TRUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: hug:

But don't understand the thing with Sebeastien grosjean & Davis cup....
Old 10-14-2007, 09:32 AM   #169
country flag Truc

Somebody finally found my article, merci Lilibel!

Maybe Delaître also has some issue with Seb, I don't know.
But it's not just Seb, Llodra also reacted in a pretty harsh way to Gaël's joke about a black DC team last week - there was an article the day after in Le Républicain and Mika was literally saying "Who does he think he is?"

So the "Sport & Style" article is a bit old, but things are not getting better in that regard, I'm afraid. I know it's Gaël's fault too, but it's too bad, I'd be really curious to see how he does in DC. Having Tarik gesticulating in the stands seems to do wonders for him, so playing with a coach in DC might really help him.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #170
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somebody finally found my article, merci Lilibel!

Maybe Delaître also has some issue with Seb, I don't know.
But it's not just Seb, Llodra also reacted in a pretty harsh way to Gaël's joke about a black DC team last week - there was an article the day after in Le Républicain and Mika was literally saying "Who does he think he is?"

So the "Sport & Style" article is a bit old, but things are not getting better in that regard, I'm afraid. I know it's Gaël's fault too, but it's too bad, I'd be really curious to see how he does in DC. Having Tarik gesticulating in the stands seems to do wonders for him, so playing with a coach in DC might really help him.

Oh truc :hug je pense que bcp de personnes ont lu ton article mais bcp aussi ,on eu trop la "flemme" de répondre !!!

Well it's really an interesting articl and i would like yo react, first about llodra..

That's not i don't like him (even if me => fan OM, him=> fan Psg LOL)
But he always wanted to say sth interesting , and at least he says the opposite

That remember me last year at the Open 13 , when he was ont the fone waiting his car to go back at his hotel, nobody ask to him an autografe or foto, all the kids and others adult was in front of nono and others players crying " a fot , afoto" and Llodra even he finished his call nobody goes to ask him sth, that's really show how he is " famous &liked" But no matter , he is really a nice guy , but he tells too many stupid things sometimes, i think.... And that's why he better should ask HIMSELF who "he think he is ....."

Well , i desagree with you when you say that gael fault...

I don't think that he reacts bad at DC moment , or when he said ( or joke lol) that he wanted a "black" team DC
An d to finish i think he founds his " alter ego " with tarik , because he is not so strict as delaitre or champion, so ....

tell me what do U think about it
Old 10-14-2007, 06:41 PM   #171
country flag Truc

I also think the story with the black team was really just a joke, so I was a bit when I read the "Pour qui il se prend?" comments the next day.
And Mika is indeed in no position to say that, lol.

But Gaël did overreact a few times this year concerning the DC, especially when he wasn't on the team against Romania (even though I understand his frustration), so I'm not surprised the other guys find his reactions "too much".
Anyway, there are too many better players than him in France right now, so it's not even the question at the moment.

As for Tarik, I actually find him more strict than Delaître and Champion. But he definitely seems to suit Gaël better.
There is an interview of him here:
http://www.grandchelem.net/mon_weblo...bils.html#more
but he doesn't say anything new.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #172
country flag lilibel13

Thx for the ITW of Tarik , but i still think that he is more "cool" than delaitre & champion , i think he can more understand him .

Mais qu'est ce que tu veux dire par le fait que Gael a "overreact" qd il na pas été selectionné en DC , je veut dire il a dit quoi?
Old 10-15-2007, 07:32 AM   #173
country flag Truc

It's too time-consuming in English, sorry:

Oui, le personnage est plus cool, il est sans doute aussi plus cool pour Gaël par certains côtés au niveau du jeu, comme quand il lui demandait de taper le plus fort possible à Roland-Garros, alors que Delaître et Champion ont manifestement des attentes plus classiques sur ce plan.
Mais Tarik est connu pour être vraiment exigeant, pas forcément très commode et demander beaucoup d'investissement de ses joueurs. Il paraît beaucoup plus "intense" qu'un gars comme Champion (Champion doit être parfait pour Paulo qui est par nature bosseur et discipliné - je crois que Tarik convient aussi bien à Gaël parce qu'il a justement besoin de quelqu'un d'un peu strict qui lui botte un peu le cul). C'est l'impression qu'il donne, en tout cas.
Ça dépend ce qu'on entend par "cool", quoi.

Pour la Coupe Davis, Gaël avait fait quelques grandes déclarations à chaud de ce style:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=106
Je comprends tout à fait qu'il soit déçu, je l'aurais été aussi à sa place, mais en même temps, il n'a jamais été récemment dans une position où sa sélection s'imposait non plus. À chaque fois qu'on aurait pu le sélectionner, c'était plus "pour le préparer pour l'avenir", pas parce que de toute évidence, sur la base de ses performances, il fallait le prendre dans l'équipe.
Donc il s'en était un peu pris plein la gueule après ce genre de sorties.

OMG, the board sucks more than ever, it took me at least 1/4 hour to get that post displayed.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #174
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
À chaque fois qu'on aurait pu le sélectionner, c'était plus "pour le préparer pour l'avenir", pas parce que de toute évidence, sur la base de ses performances, il fallait le prendre dans l'équipe.
But it is time to start this investment in the future for a second single's player.

Currently only PHM (who is a very special case) and Simon are in front of Gael in the ranking, and those behind him don't look like promises for the future.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:42 AM   #175
country flag Truc

A long interview with Gaël today in L’Équipe, he wants back to the Lagardère Team, he’s not happy about the way he’s been working with Tarik.
Quote:
« Je sais où je vais »
GAËL MONFILS, contraint d’arrêter sa saison en raison d’une blessure au poignet, se veut plus ambitieux qu’il ne le paraît.

On présente souvent Gaël Monfils comme un garçon fantasque. À l’entendre hier, dans un salon du restaurant de Roland-Garros, évoquer la blessure qui a mis un terme à sa saison et en faire le bilan, il semble que le Français ait mûri. Calmement, tout en roulant ses grands yeux noirs, il affiche de grandes ambitions pour 2008.
« QU’EN EST-IL de votre blessure au poignet gauche qui vous a contraint à renoncer au tournoi de Bercy ?
– J’ai une inflammation au niveau du tendon. J’en ai encore pour six bonnes semaines. Je suis défait parce que c’est une blessure un peu fourbe. Dans la vie normale, je n’ai pas mal. Je peux frapper des coups droits, servir, faire des chips, mais pas de revers à deux mains. C’est horrible parce que je peux jouer mais à 90 % seulement.
- Comment vous êtes-vous blessé précisément ?
– On a dit que j’avais fait quelque chose de fou, en faisant du hip-hop, du foot, que j’avais sauté au tennis, glissé et mis lamain au sol,mais faut arrêter quoi ! Qu’on arrête de parler de moi comme ça à tort et à travers ! Tout connement, j’avais un petit peu mal au poignet, rien de spécial et j’ai pris un choc, je ne sais pas trop comment. Et un jour, j’ai fait un revers et là, impossible de frapper, ça a lâché.
– Comment allez-vous occuper ces six semaines de repos forcé ?
– Le doc m’a conseillé de prendre des vacances jusqu’à la mi-novembre où je dois faire un point. Je pourrai alors reprendre la muscu du bas du corps et le footing. Pour vraiment retaper la balle vers le 15 décembre.
- Avec quel entraîneur ?
– Actuellement, je parle un peu avec tout le monde, avec Tarik (Benhabiles) aux États-Unis et avec le Team Lagardère. Je me donne du temps pour réfléchir. Pour l’instant, ce qui me tente le plus, c’est vraiment de revenir au Team.
– Pier Gauthier , Olivier Delaitre et maintenant Tarik : vous aurez donc rompu avec trois coaches cette saison. C’est beaucoup, non ?
– Ouais, mais avec Tarik je n’ai rien rompu. J’ai fait la saison. Le contrat s’arrête. On s’est parlé, tout va bien. Les relations humaines sont intactes. Il a compris pourquoi je ne veux pas continuer à travailler comme ça. Des choses auraient pu être mieux faites. Je n’ai pas joué beaucoup de tournois avec lui (trois). En même temps, je le comprends, il avait des problèmes personnels. Sur ça, je ne peux rien dire du tout, mais c’est sûr que chacun a sa vie aussi. Si je repars avec lui, est-ce qu’il sera plus présent ? Est-ce que je ferai pas moins de tournois tout seul ?
« Si j’étais un branleur, je serais 400e mondial »
– Changer d’entraîneur tous les trois mois ne vous incite pas à faire un constat d’échec ?
– Mais à chaque fois j’ai appris plein de choses ! À partir du moment où je reste en bons termes avec les entraîneurs, où ils savent pourquoi j’arrête, où ils me comprennent et pensent que j’ai fait le bon choix, le reste, je m’en tape. Avec Pier, je me suis rendu compte que rester sur ma ligne et mettre que des mites, ça ne me convenait pas. Avec Olivier, j’ai retrouvé mon fond physique et j’ai pu faire des bons tournois derrière. Avec Tarik, j’ai pu beaucoup mieux servir, être plus agressif, avoir plus les c… de venir à la volée.
– N’avez-vous pas besoin de trouver enfin un peu de stabilité dans votre encadrement ?
– Tout le monde me parle de stabilité. Mais moi je sais où je vais ! On a l’impression que je ne suis pas stable, mais à partir du moment où je sais ce que je fais il y a zéro problème. C’est sûr que retrouver confiance en une réelle équipe, c’est la priorité.
– Pensez-vous que le Team vous accueillera à bras ouverts ?
– Ils ont compris le truc. Le problème, c’est qu’ils ne savent pas ce que je veux vraiment. Ils m’ont dit de bien réfléchir et si vraiment je veux revenir, peut-être qu’on mettra une structure en place pour moi. Je vais beaucoup en discuter avec mon père en Guadeloupe parce que c’est lui qui me connaît le mieux. Ça va me faire du bien de retourner chez moi aux Antilles pour prendre ma décision.
– Un retour dans le Team et ce serait adieu les USA, le soleil, votre rêve américain…
– Qui dit revenir au Team ne veut pas forcément dire rester à Paris. L’année dernière, je suis parti chez Bollettieri (au sein du Team Lagardère) donc tout est envisageable. Je peux demander ça. J’ai bien aimé bosser aux États-Unis.
– La vie américaine correspond- elle à ce que vous attendiez ?
– Là-bas, j’ai halluciné de rencontrer des gens qui me reconnaissaient ! Presque plus qu’en France ! Alors que pour moi, aux States, ce sont des mecs comme 50 Cent ou Jay-Z qui sont connus… Un jour un mec me dit : “Tu es le jeune tennisman français, je te suis, je te connais.”Unsoir dans un resto branché, un autre mec me sort : “Offert pour toi !” Ça m’a surpris. Même dans les malls (centres commerciaux), les gens s’arrêtent et prennent des photos, ça fait bizarre. Pourtant, chez eux, des mecs comme moi, grands, blacks, habillés comme eux la journée, y en a pas mal…
– Maintenant qu’elle est derrière vous, comment jugezvous la saison écoulée ?
– C’est fou parce que ça fait deux saisons que je ne joue pratiquement pas de l’année et j’arrive à terminer 40e. C’est la preuve que les capacités sont là. C’est pour cela que je ne me fais pas de souci. À partir du moment où je vais retrouver du poil de la bête, ne plus trop me blesser et bien faire confiance à une équipe, je pense que mes performances vont suivre.
– Avec quelles ambitions attaquerez- vous 2008 ?
– Çame fait marrer. Encore une fois, ça fait peut-être un peu prétentieux, mais en ne jouant presque pas, j’arrive à finir 40e, ça veut dire que ma base est solide. Je suis fort dans ce domaine-là : je ne joue pas pendant vingt jours et j’arrive à faire qualifs et demies à Bucarest en partant là-bas comme un touriste. À partir du moment où j’ai un fond de jeu solide, je peux encore pousser plus haut mes objectifs. Moi, je le dis clairement, l’année prochaine, je veux aller dans le dernier carré au moins une fois dans un Grand Chelem et puis peut-être gagner quoi… Vraiment. J’ai vu Richard aller en demies à Wimbledon, être 7e, ces choses ne sont pas impossibles. Je vais pousser, pousser l’année prochaine pour rentrer dans ce p… de top 10 !
– On a l’impression que vous avez mûri…
– J’ai eu beaucoup de temps libre à cause de mes blessures. Pendant ce temps-là, on apprend, on réfléchit. Ouais, je pense que j’ai mûri un peu plus vite que certains.
– Ce n’est pourtant pas l’image que vous renvoyez. Comment l’expliquez-vous ?
– Il y a beaucoup de gens qui parlent sur moi. C’est parce que je suis vachement laxiste, je laisse dire, je me fous de ce qu’on raconte. À partir dumoment où je n’ai rien àmereprocher… Tenez, ne serait-ce que sur ma façon de m’habiller : souvent, on peut me juger parce que j’ai des chaussures orange ou des sweats larges, mais faut arrêter de regarder uniquement l’apparence et s’intéresser aux actes. On me présente comme un petit diable, tout fou, parce que je fais le show sur le court. Mais en fait, je suis normal, accessible et loin d’être le fêtard qu’on dit que je suis. Si j’étais un branleur commeon essaye de le faire croire, je serais 400e mondial. Là, il n’y en a que 39 devant moi. »
ROMAIN LEFEBVRE
Old 10-26-2007, 07:11 AM   #176
country flag Truc

The journalist means in the little intro everybody speaks of him as a crazy guy, but he seemed very mature during this interview.

The injury: there is an inflammation of the tendon, he'll have to stop for six more weeks! He's gutted, it's a "fallacious" injury because he feels no pain in normal life.
Some people said it happened when he was playing football or sliding or breakdancing or whatever - it's not true. One day, he felt something by hitting a BH, he doesn't know the exact reason either.
The doctor told him to go on holiday until mid-November. Then he will resume with the jogging and the training at the gym. And the plans are to start hitting again around the 15th of December. (I suppose he can't play the Hopman Cup then with so few tennis training?)
As for his coach, he's speaking with a lot of people at the moment, with Tarik in the States, with the Lagardère Team. He's giving himself time to think about it. Right now, he'd like to reintegrate the Lagardère Team.
The journalist: Gauthier, Delaître, Tarik... he's "sacked" 3 coaches in one season, isn't that a bit too much? ^^
Yes, but he hasn't fired Tarik. It's the end of the season, the end of the contract. They talked, the human relationship is fine. Tarik understood why Gaël doesn't want to keep working like this. Some things could have been handled better. He hasn't played many tournaments with him (3). On the other hand, Gaël knows Tarik had some personal issues. But if he decides to continue one more year, will Tarik be more present? He doesn't want to play so many tournaments alone.
Everytime he takes a new coach, he learns a lot of things. As long as the coaches understand his decision, he doesn't care about the rest. With Pier, he realized that the style of play (hitting big winners from his baseline all the time) didn't suit him. With Olivier, he recovered his physical strength, which helped him to play a couple of good tournaments afterwards. With Tarik, he learned to serve much better, to be more aggressive, to "have the balls" to come to the net.

I have to work now, I'll "translate" the rest later...

Last edited by Truc : 10-26-2007 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #177
country flag Truc

Part 2:

Everybody is saying he is unstable, but he means he knows what he is doing. He admits that the priority right now is to find a solid team to work with.
The Lagardère Team understands the problem, but they don't know exactly what he wants, so he will go on holiday in the Antilles and talk about everything with his father who is the one who knows him the best.
Back to the Lagardère Team doesn't necessarily mean he gives up on his "American dream". When he went to Bolletieri last year, it was with the Lagardère Team. So he can also stay based in the US.
He liked working in the States. He couldn't believe it when people knew who he was! Almost even more than in France! Even at the mall, people were taking pics of him. He means it's strange since there are tons of guys like him in the States, tall, black, dressed like him...
About his season: it's crazy because it's been almost 2 years in a row he barely plays and manages to finish the year around #40. It proves he has the abilities to do well and he isn't too worried. As soon as he will get rid of all these injuries and have a good team to work with, his results will improve. He knows he will sound pretentious, but he thinks he can have high goals for next year. His goal is to reach the semi in a Grand Slam at least once and, who knows, maybe win it... He saw Richard make the semis in Wimbledon, being ranked at #7, it's not impossible. He'll push and push next year to enter this stupid top 10!
The journalist says he seems more mature. He answers he's had a lot of time to think since he could barely play. So yes, he thinks he has matured faster than some other people.
That's not his public image though. The problem is people talk a lot about him and he lets them talk. For example, people often judge him only on his looks or they say he's crazy because of the way he's acting on the court. But actually, he's a normal, accessible guy and by far not the "party-man" people say he is. If he was such a lazy chap, he would be ranked #400 in the world.

("tout en roulant ses grands yeux noirs" is so cute, I miss the "huge rolling black eyes"!)

Last edited by Truc : 11-13-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #178
country flag Rafas_grl

Rafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the translation!!!

aawww i miss those eyes too

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"He opened a window of the kind of tennis he is capable of and it was art" - Roger Federer on Richard Gasquet
Rafas_grl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #179
country flag lilibel13

Et ben il en veut!!!!
Pourvukil lie lacte a la déclaration
PS j ai vu gael ds le grd journal vite fait il ont montré les invités de la soirée "rouge" pour une marque => lancel,et gael y été il le lont montré 2 sec pdt le reportage il été entouré de deux filles habillée en rouge lui il été habillé trop classe ac un veste noir-marron et une chemise si je me souvien bien lol...
Old 10-31-2007, 11:24 AM   #180
country flag Truc

He was also in Bercy the other day - people reacted quite a lot when they were showing him on the big screen during the matches.
Bercy without Gaëlou is so frustrating...