§*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§ - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #121
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: §*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§

Madrid R1 - Gael Monfils vs Fabio Fognini

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...2&p=7924#p7924

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

DJOKOVIC | GASQUET | GULBIS | FEDERER | RODDICK | STEPANEK | OTHER CZECHS

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2008, 11:44 AM   #122
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafYPoh.html
His post-match interview - just because I love his "Vous Ítes mťchants avec moi!"
He keeps clearing himself of having played an average match and means that Rasheed was very happy with his performance too for a 1st round match during the debriefing. His BH was working well, he was able to play long rallies.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #123
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

A portrait of Gaël in today's video "En coulisses" on the website of Bercy (it starts around 02'35):
http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/2008/?id=4206
You can see him clowning around in training with Nico Mahut - the guys are so patient with him!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:51 PM   #124
country flag Truc

Here's his interview after the match, it's a bit more balanced than his "I played a good match", he means there were positive things, all the things he's been working on for a few months (take the ball a little bit earlier, be a little bit more aggressive) are improving, even though he wasn't able to execute them on key points:
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafY-v9.html
Old 12-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #125
country flag Truc

A report about his preparation in Douarnenez:
http://www.kewego.fr/video/iLyROoafJJpo.html

He says he likes the off-season because he likes working and also being closer to his family and his friends.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #126
country flag Truc

Just a few seconds for those who missed the match:
http://www.eurosport.yahoo.com/video...ighlights.html
Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #127
country flag Truc

The whole match against RafaBits of his match against Rafa already on Youtube:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=58w9FlIdgqk
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=be1X2gdtgcM
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rSwnsGRLsK4

Are there just highlights somewhere? There were some spectacular winners, I'd love to see a "best of".

Last edited by Truc : 01-08-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #128
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute

So many thanks, Truc

A way of redeeming myself

Edit: It's just some bits collected by a rafatard obviously ( ), but still that was not just his forehand who was on fire today. He was really tough on the backhand side too, to keep Nadal far away from his baseline. Magnificent volleys too . And what a change between his positionning on the court in this match and his one for his come back a year ago against Berdych in DubaÔ.

Well, keep make us dreaming Gael

Last edited by MacArthur : 01-08-2009 at 07:51 PM.
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #129
country flag Truc

Yes, I just noticed it's only a few bits, sorry, I came back to edit my post! (I had only checked the beginning before posting it.)
The whole match is on t3nnis.tv, but I'm looking for highlights, I never find the time to rewatch whole matches...
The Eurosport videos really are a bit too short:
http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/video/080...-de-match.html
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...ighlights.html

(Rasheed didn't find it very exciting, he's yawning at the end of the first ES video with the match point. )

Last edited by Truc : 01-08-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #130
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Doha SF - Andy Roddick vs. Gael Monfils

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...9&p=8448#p8448

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

DJOKOVIC | GASQUET | GULBIS | FEDERER | RODDICK | STEPANEK | OTHER CZECHS

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #131
country flag Truc

Thanks a lot!

We were talking about it with Keijan in the Simon forum, here are a few Youtube videos of the report about Gaël on Canal+ before Roland-Garros. It's been already posted, but I'm not sure everybody saw it at the time and it's not available anymore on the website. (I hope they won't delete the YT videos now...)

The first minutes, it's just a clip (pretty tongue in cheek) and the sequence with the physio, worth watching even if you don't speak French!
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=JKhea1IoABM
Basically, the physio says his body is amazing and even he was surprised the first time he massaged Gaël because he doesn't look so impressive on the court with his baggy shorts ("Regarde le bestiau... Impressionnant!")

The end:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cN8GmadMUwU
It's so moving around 2'10: "C'est chaque balle qu'il faut jouer comme ça, Gaël, chaque balle" and Gaël answering "Mais c'était pourri, là..." looking completely lost
About RG: "On va aller à la castagne, Bibi il a ses deux jambes, il va courir... Parce qu'on sait jamais quand on retrouve son meilleur tennis!"

Last edited by Truc : 01-10-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #132
country flag Truc

The 360į smash around 1'10:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fba5tve-EI
Old 01-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #133
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Truc I hope everyone can enjoy your vids before the C+ guys notice them.
Each time GaŽl plays, I'm waiting to see his 360į smash. That's real coolness
The first clip is and indeed, the last one is so moving. GaŽl

I posted something on YT too, not as interesting, but very funny : GaŽl and Ouanna playing against Ljubicic and Bracciali in RG, two years ago. The commentators can't stop laughing and making jokes about Bracciali's sorry game

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=i3s5v8MBjPE
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #134
country flag Truc

Merci! I remember Daniela (?) had posted it, but all her videos seem to have been deleted and I hadn't seen it since then.
Some people found it outrageous at the time - I for myself had a good laugh.

I had no idea you like GaŽl too, Keijan, that's great, you seem to be a real "New Musketeers" fan.

(Why is the "watch in high quality" feature available for the 2 last videos and not for the first one with the clip? )
Old 01-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #135
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

I do love them all and I honestly can't pick a favorite between GaŽl, Richie, Jo and Gilles, it changes every week. They're all so different, both on and off court and that's pretty exciting. I'm eagerly waiting for the day where the four of them will play together as a DC team (si Forget ne commence pas ŗ faire n'importe quoi bien sŻr )

I found that GaŽl/Ouanna vid on dailymotion a few months ago, I have no idea if it's still there. I used to save the vids I liked so as to be able to watch them later and it's only recently that I've started to post them on YT (and to comment on MTF ^^) but I often can't remember where they are from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
(Why is the "watch in high quality" feature available for the 2 last videos and not for the first one with the clip? )
I have no idea. I totally don't follow how fast youtube is moving, I'm still confused about that change from a 4/3 to a 16/9 screen
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote