§*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§ - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #181
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: §*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
For the Bennet highlights, it's a shame they didn't keep the part where he's drinking his glass. He smelt it and made a few adorable faces to the doctor like "you can't be serious, I'm so not drinking that"
Same here, I was hoping they would show it when I saw they had the medical time-out in the highlights. His expression and his smile were so cute that they showed it again in slow motion on the international feed I was watching! So we're not the only ones who loved it, it was a highlight for sure.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #182
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

The highlights of the match against Rafa:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRN9SMZW
I had missed the beginning when they entered the court, I hadn't seen GaŽl's kid! Rafa had no kid? Andy and Mario were so cute too in the afternoon.

A summary in Dutch:
http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media...ategory/sport/
Old 02-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #183
country flag Truc

The match against Rafa is on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGYQuM-tzHs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBEG26QngTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-HptkjwhYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvfHqGFMtLQ
Old 02-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #184
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa had a kid, but I think he let him go when they passed the middle of the net. (ah I just noticed you could see him at the beginning of the first YT video)
Gael's kid is, excuse me, but so clichť
I remember Mario's kid couldn't stay still and had to run everywhere, it was making him laugh (yeah I drool over Mario laughing, what can I say ?)

By the way, do you know how one can download a match from watching it live streaming ? It seems it's what the girl who put it on YT did, but I have no idea how she managed to do that.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #185
country flag Truc

You mean because Gaël had a black kid? We don't know, it can be a coincidence or the kids could also pick their players and this boy picked Gaël, that's very possible.

I use Replay Media Catcher for Flash livestreams like on adthe.net or tennistv.com. It's not free, but there were a lot of offers to get it for free on the official website when I bought it (I just needed to rent 2 DVD on Video Buster).
Old 02-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #186
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but the only black player gets the only black kid, it's a bit... I don't know.
I don't think it's the kids choosing their player (or else Rafa would have entered the court with une brochette de gamins ŗ chaque bras ) maybe they had a little tournament and the winner got to be with Rafa, second with Andy etc. Or they just randomly attributed players to the kids, which would explain why GaŽl's kid was black. But it's not important anyway ^^
I find this custom very cute, I wish we'd see that more often.

Ok merci, je regarderai
Old 02-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #187
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

No actually it was a coincidence Rotterdam has a large black community, so naturally a lot of black kids got to walk on court with the players. And the kids didn't get to pick their players, but they flipped a coin over it So it really was a coincidence.

Thanks for all the vids His english is pretty good It's a shame you can't find more interviews in english on YT.

Last edited by Tess Gray : 02-16-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #188
country flag Keijan

Ok Tess my bad then !
Here is his audio interview : he sounds a bit better than what we previously read. But still very down :/
http://www.fft.fr/open13/2009/?id=4682
Old 02-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #189
country flag Truc

Highlights of his match against PHM:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8f...eumonfils_news

I hadn't watched it before posting it, I think they have *one* point won by Gaël, it's a bit deceiving if you haven't seen the match.

Last edited by Truc : 02-19-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:40 PM   #190
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd post the two short interviews Fran posted on youtube. So here are the links

English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRx5j...e=channel_page
French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BOFI...e=channel_page
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #191
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

omg I remember reading gael saying after that match that he sucked ery bad ,his worst match for a long time and I understand easily why,especially after seeing that video

it was like gael monfils of 3 years ago,when he was 3 meters behind the baseline and moonballing like crazy
omg roger rasheed was like

he must be more agressive than that.

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #192
country flag Truc

The highlights are a real joke, he was totally dominating the first 2 sets and they kept only one point won by Gaël. His post-match statements were deceiving too, all the articles were pointing it. Rasheed was looking perfectly fine during the match, he just started looking a bit annoyed towards the end of the 2nd set because Gaël had been wasting so many chances, one could sense he was going to pay for it.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #193
country flag Truc

His interview after the Bellucci match (in English):
http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisT...570449,00.html
Old 02-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #194
country flag Truc

There were some highlights of the Bellucci match on the ATP website this morning, but I can't see them anymore, so here they are if you missed them:
http://www.zshare.net/video/562177425978c535/
Old 02-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #195
country flag Truc

The interview after the Mayer match:
http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisT...571745,00.html

And the highlights, you can see why he's asked about the ankle in the interview, but he seems OK in the last points:
http://www.zshare.net/video/56243843b8797ec6/

Did anybody watch the match, is Rasheed in Acapulco too?