§*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§ - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #151
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: §*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§

His one-handed BH passing-shot is shot of the day:
http://www.australianopentv.com/page...531081,00.html
It was not my favourite in the match, I guess they picked that one for the celebration too.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #152
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all are really putting yourselves down here! Both your english is really good Really and I don't think I catch either of you using Franglish a lot (or at all for that matter)

I like his little celebration afterwards

Keijan, did you manage to record it last night?
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #153
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's one of my favourite celebrations ever, he made me laugh out loud in front of my TV with that one. Rasheed is having a good laugh too.

A few videos of his post-match interview in French:
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafJQhV.html (the match against Almagro)
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafJQhj.html (the match against Gilles)
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafJQh6.html (being in the 2nd week of a Slam)
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafJQhu.html (Rasheed)
Old 01-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #154
country flag Truc

Are there good highlights of the AO matches somewhere? Eurosport & Co. always have just a couple of points.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #155
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Gray View Post
Keijan, did you manage to record it last night?
I did, but sadly they didn't show it again it was only a recap of the matches without the practicing part. That's a shame because it was so totally adorable and I would love to watch it again... I'm going to write a mail to the C+ people and ask them if there is any chance they put the Melbourne recap on their site. I don't think they will though...

I'd better explain what it was about. It didn't last long, couple of minutes but so very worth it... Gaël was practicing with Rasheed and I suppose it was the end of his session because Gilles walked on the court and began to tease Gaël who was hitting forehands, something along the lines of "come on, you had your hour, now the court is mine !", all the way while grinning. I already wasn't far from dying from the amount of cuteness but then, as Gillou didn't stop, Gaël walked towards him, took him by the arms and kissed him on both cheeks, to make him shut up as well as greet him I suppose Gillou kissed back, and I went then they both went on teasing each other. "that thing was a forehand ?" etc....

Seriously, why didn't I record it the first time
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #156
country flag Truc

Oh it sounds even better than I thought, I thought it was just a few seconds!
No need to say I would LOVE to see it, but I'll try to use my imagination if it doesn't work, thanks a lot for the explanation.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #157
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Okay forget what I said I had put the file on a dvd but I didn't see it was in two parts and I had only watched the first one, silly me. So in the end, I have the video ! The problem is that it's a VOB file, and quite big (35 minutes, since it's the second part of the recap.) I've been trying to put it to .avi or something, and to cut it but I can't do neither, the few software that I found on forums are too complicated and I don't really have the time to really try.

Would anyone happen to know how you can simply cut a VOB file and put it to .avi, so I can put the whole thing on youtube ? I'm getting desperate there !
Old 01-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #158
country flag Truc

Just upload the whole *.VOB file on Megaupload then, I'm really bad for that kind of things too, but I can try to do it with WinFF, for example.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #159
country flag Keijan

Okay I managed to cut it & put it on mpeg
(The whole file was 732Mo, I wouldn't have been able to put it on megaup)

(I'll edit this post as soon as it's available)

Edit : youtube is being a pain, the quality is very low and the sound is crappy. There it is, on megaupload, I hope it'll be better;

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=33IVWRW3

I cut Tutu's words because it was really short and uninteresting.

Last edited by Keijan : 01-24-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #160
country flag Truc

MERCI! Gilles being his usual chatterbox self, I've never seen a guy talk so much, he must be a real pain in the neck after a while. It was the same in the video about him and Baggy in the massage room in Marseille, or during the biking ride last time, it seems he just can't keep quiet.
I don't get his story about the first forehand of the training being decisive.

You should post the link in the Simon forum too. Thanks again!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #161
country flag Keijan

Maybe if he feels the ball perfectly on the first forehand, he knows it's going to be a good practice
He's always babbling, it seems GaŽl found the only way to make him shut up
I just posted it over there ! Glad you liked.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #162
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo funny Thanks
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #163
country flag real_995

real_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond reputereal_995 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
real_995 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #164
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Keijan
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #165
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Euh kelkun aurait la video du doc de canal sur nos 4 chouchous?