Swiss Davis Cup Team - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-06-2004, 03:02 PM   #31
country flag lsy

lsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

you guys are terrible...talking about Rogi the Ninja on one hand then gave me the images of the ninja in rollers and hairnet
lsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2004, 03:28 PM   #32
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

No Ninja is all man, he doesn't wear rollers. Ninja comes home from a mission. He opens the door and asks what is for dinner and then watches tv, bangs his wife and goes to bed, while she runs his bloody gear through the laundry. Oh and he gets up early in the morning to train. That is the image of Ninja.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:34 PM   #33
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Ninja wife! She has to use an extra whole lot of laundry detergent to remove all those blood stains from his shirt!

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:38 PM   #34
country flag lsy

lsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
No Ninja is all man, he doesn't wear rollers. Ninja comes home from a mission. He opens the door and asks what is for dinner and then watches tv, bangs his wife and goes to bed, while she runs his bloody gear through the laundry. Oh and he gets up early in the morning to train. That is the image of Ninja.
That's my images of a much dreaded marriage life Dirk.

You had just lost a loyal reader of your great Ninja on mission stories after disclosing the "of the scene" part of it.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:50 PM   #35
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Its just a joke. We will never learn the private life of Ninja, he is well guarded for obvious reasons. Although we did learned the Bond was married so maybe someday his private life will open up. Guess you have to keep reading lsy. See folks I always find a way to pull them back in.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:31 PM   #36
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsy
you guys are terrible...talking about Rogi the Ninja on one hand then gave me the images of the ninja in rollers and hairnet

aww, sorry to shatter your image of our Rogi, isy!

just being silly -- we Rogi fans get that way sometimes!

just check out the droolworthy pix of Rogi the model on his site!!

I want that German GQ STYLE mag w the Rogi fashion spread!!!

Dirk has a v old-fashioned macho vision of the couple...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 06:06 PM   #37
country flag Dirk

To tell you the truth in my Ninja missions there is no love in his life well at least not at this point. Ninja lives in mystery.
Old 04-07-2004, 02:33 PM   #38
country flag lsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
aww, sorry to shatter your image of our Rogi, isy!

just being silly -- we Rogi fans get that way sometimes!

just check out the droolworthy pix of Rogi the model on his site!!

I want that German GQ STYLE mag w the Rogi fashion spread!!!

Dirk has a v old-fashioned macho vision of the couple...
hehe...I know Rogifan, we're just being silly

Honestly ninja can wear rollers/hairnet/hairpins or play in grandma pj I don't care, as long as he's playing the wimby/houston tennis I had seen, he really will still be hot hot hot

Dirk has basically not only just destroyed the mystery of Ninja but also my vision of marriage life too late Dirk...the old fart ninja images is stucked in my mind
Old 04-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #39
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

go michel!
misyou25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 12:48 PM   #40
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

live scores available!

www.swisstennis.ch/daviscup

matches tomorrow, Friday, begins at 1300h local time.

FRENCH KISS
Old 04-08-2004, 03:56 PM   #41
country flag Mrs. B

Roger: "i'm expecting a public dressed in red and white, and very loud..."

FRENCH KISS
Old 04-08-2004, 10:18 PM   #42
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

why is michel not playing? grrrrrrrr
Old 04-09-2004, 06:42 PM   #43
country flag Mrs. B

Some pics i took today in Lausanne...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roger_Lausanne1.jpg (111.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Roger_Lausanne.jpg (106.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg CH_FR.jpg (125.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg fans_lausanne.jpg (84.1 KB, 25 views)

FRENCH KISS
Old 04-10-2004, 02:56 PM   #44
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww... poor SUI lost the dbles today in 4 sets -- Rogi lost serve at least twice... hope he's OK... tough loss...

so FRA - SUI 2-1

it was crucial to win today... so now it's up to ROGI to beat Clement and someone... maybe Micha to beat Escude and be the unlikely hero and win this for SUI...

Rogi must be disappointed... losing at home...

but it's not over til it's over... HOPP!!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 03:24 PM   #45
country flag misyou25

i think federer is a bad loser. he has to see they were better, llodra and escude.