Swiss Davis Cup Team - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2005, 10:47 AM   #166
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschaeggy
Yvo, i am so so happy for you this was your weekend
Thanks a lot tschaeggy

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2005, 12:09 PM   #167
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo Really nice report and I am so happy it went way better than what you expected You deserved this as a while before leaving you weren't feeling good Marco brought happiness to you and I was happy seeing you smiling a lot these 3 days You're lucky that Marco is such a nice and sweet guy ut he also is lucky to have such a sweet fan

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:15 PM   #168
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathy
Yvo Really nice report and I am so happy it went way better than what you expected You deserved this as a while before leaving you weren't feeling good Marco brought happiness to you and I was happy seeing you smiling a lot these 3 days You're lucky that Marco is such a nice and sweet guy ut he also is lucky to have such a sweet fan
glad you like the report and thanks you say I deserve it...

yeah he for sure did bring happiness, atm I am really good mooded, tho also a bit sad that it is all over now, and that it will take months or maybe even longer till I see my favourite again. Knowing that he might not come to Rotterdam. So I am happy I did get 3 great moments with Chiudi this weekend, so I got great things to think back at .

I am for sure happy that Marco is so sweet, and hopefully he is happy with a fan like me

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 02:38 PM   #169
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

There it goes... my pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y288/chiudifan/

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 06:11 PM   #170
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Yvo!!

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful moments and pictures!! I really liked your Chiudi story!! So nice!!! There can't be any better moments for a fan!! He is so nice, I mean seriously!! The pictures with you and him. You two look really cute together!! Looks like a cute couple!!

Yvo, you had a great time there!! Congratulations!!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:16 PM   #171
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Thanks Yukio

Why does everybody say Chiudi and I look like a cute couple together I guess his gf won't be too happy with that Anyway, of course I don't mind

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 08:24 PM   #172
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Thanks Yukio

Why does everybody say Chiudi and I look like a cute couple together I guess his gf won't be too happy with that Anyway, of course I don't mind
Because you two really look cute!! It looks like you are his girlfriend...

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 04:25 AM   #173
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
Because you two really look cute!! It looks like you are his girlfriend...

Sadly that is not true...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-29-2005, 05:56 AM   #174
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
There it goes... my pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y288/chiudifan/
Donkey, your pics are great, especially the ones you took with Chiudi hey, i don't know you have short hair you two looks sweet!!
Also read your long long long but fastastic report. You are really lucky to be with your fav so close. I mean not only the distance, but also your hearts are close. I am sure he will be very happy and proud to have such a great fan as you!!! The weekend is amazing to both you and him.

Receive my ~ you two are the cutest donkeys of the planet.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 05:25 PM   #175
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora
Donkey, your pics are great, especially the ones you took with Chiudi hey, i don't know you have short hair you two looks sweet!!
Also read your long long long but fastastic report. You are really lucky to be with your fav so close. I mean not only the distance, but also your hearts are close. I am sure he will be very happy and proud to have such a great fan as you!!! The weekend is amazing to both you and him.

Receive my ~ you two are the cutest donkeys of the planet.
Ginger, thanks a lot for your nice words Yep, I've short hair for over a year now they used to be quite long before that.

really funny how everybody says chiudi and I are great together, if he would only read those posts

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-29-2005, 07:17 PM   #176
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo merci for your reports and pics - both are just amazing despite beeing a bit one sided

Sooo happy for you that your trip was worth it all - hope we can see you again in february!!!

couse we need your support

Hoooppp Schwiiizzz
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:20 PM   #177
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

hey Doris

I would love it if I could go to Switzerland again, but I did spend all my money on my last trip so I won't be able to go in february

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-29-2005, 09:54 PM   #178
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

Here is wishing the Swiss team good luck in the next DC tie

I should just move to SUI, I support their tennis players, their football clubs I need help

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:37 AM   #179
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyhsn
Here is wishing the Swiss team good luck in the next DC tie

I should just move to SUI, I support their tennis players, their football clubs I need help
you should definitely

who is the guy in your avy???
Old 09-30-2005, 07:38 AM   #180
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris Loeffel
Yvo merci for your reports and pics - both are just amazing despite beeing a bit one sided

Sooo happy for you that your trip was worth it all - hope we can see you again in february!!!

couse we need your support

Hoooppp Schwiiizzz
definitely.. we have to see that you can come again