Swiss Davis Cup Team - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-25-2005, 06:28 PM   #151
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Man we kicked some ass during 3 days, that was so great!

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2005, 10:36 PM   #152
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

TSR highlights of George's match. They also interview Roger and talk about him... (French) Can someone explain what they are saying about??

http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?sit...67&format=450#

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 11:00 PM   #153

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

The scoreboard in the hall

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Old 09-25-2005, 11:14 PM   #154

More supporters' picture!!

good luck RF!!

Old 09-26-2005, 10:32 PM   #155

More team pictures!!

good luck RF!!

Old 09-27-2005, 07:42 AM   #156
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
more photos that were not in Roger's picture thread.

there is a really cute guy on that picture

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:46 AM   #157
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
The scoreboard in the hall

Is that the only pic of the scoreboard? Coz I tried to take a pic of my fave text on it Com' on Georgi boy but that pic didn't come out well... (ste and I really had to laugh at that pic, coz it looks terrible )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 07:54 AM   #158
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
there is a really cute guy on that picture
I'd say two...
Old 09-27-2005, 07:55 AM   #159
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Is that the only pic of the scoreboard? Coz I tried to take a pic of my fave text on it Com' on Georgi boy but that pic didn't come out well... (ste and I really had to laugh at that pic, coz it looks terrible )
it was a great one yeah sadly the pic didn't turn out well
Old 09-27-2005, 08:15 AM   #160
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Okay, I did already post the report in my blog, but I'll post it here as well:

|| Day 1 || 23-09-2005 || Not a bad day, quite cute… ||

After a really short night, I nervously woke up at 4 am, ready for the big weekend, the countdown was over. But till I would meet ste irl would still take quite some hours. The drive to schiphol, and the flight to Geneva did luckily go quick, and before I knew Ste was standing in front of me. The first minutes were a bit strange, but that was soon over and did we talk a lot. So we did leave our stuff in the hotel and did hurry to the tennis… yes we did hurry, we arrived kinda late. Coz of that I did miss Nathy and ran right away to my seat. And quickly after that the players entered the court, all, but of course I was just looking at the one and only… Marco
We watched the first match, Roger was quick, not just coz he did play wonderful, but more coz the British did suck. I really had fun during this match, joking a bit, shouting, looking at Marco and it was over before I noticed.
We did take a break between the 2nd match and missed the first games of Stan’s match. This match was a lot closer and I have to admit, I don’t remember a lot of it , coz of all what happened after that. But most important is, Switzerland is leading 2-0!
But as you read above, this was not yet all. The matches were over and we (ste and I) were just walking around, doing nothing, when we saw in distance some people standing, a Swiss and English guy walking around so we did go in that direction, wondering if some players might come. And a player did come, not too long later I enthusiastically said to Ste that Marco was coming, and soon Ste saw him as well. To make it better he came to us right away, seemed he really recognized us, he gave us a hand and nicely informed if I had a nice trip and if I was fine. We talked for a few minutes when he sadly had to leave. We did not really have te chance to take a pic with him, but “gosh” what was he looking good! This already totally made my dad, but reading that you can guess it did even get better!
After the meeting with Marco we did go back to the others, who were talking with two guys from TCOB (for those who don’t know: the tennisclub from Marco and Roger). They were kinda surprised to have a Dutch Swiss fan around and were joking with that all the time, and organised another meeting with our Marco. But we were waiting and waiting, while he would come in five minutes and there were feeding me kinda drunk. And after a while they recommended this were clearly “Chiudinelli fünf minuten” I really couldn’t stop laughing anymore. But finally he arrived there, surprisingly, joined by Michael Lammer (wow he is kinda cute as well!). They came to sit next to me, wow so strange that I did sit on the same table with two such cute guys! And when I asked Steffi to take a pic to prove this (coz otherwise nobody would believe me I think ) one of the tcob-guys told us to stand next to them, so we moved, but then they told us we had to sit between them So were looking a bit strange, not knowing what to do, Michael did get an extra seat for Steffi, and Marco just moved a bit so I could sit on the same chair first I looked a bit strange Do I really have to sit there?! but I couldn’t say I didn’t want to, so I did sit down. And to make it “worse” Marco did put his arm around me of course I accidentally forgot to put the flashlight on the camera, so we had to take another pic . That was really a great moment, still start drooling when I think of it . Not too long after that we had to leave the stadium, because it was closed already We said goodbye to Marco, Michael and the TCOB-guys, they said “maybe see you tomorrow” and he (Marco) promised us that he would try everything to make me visit the apero (the others had tickets, but I didn’t) on Sunday. Well this is about it for today, wondering if the next days can be better…

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 08:15 AM   #161
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

|| Day 2 || 24 – 09 – 2005 || Swiss power ||

Surprisingly I woke up quite early, while we did go to sleep after midnight. And Ste and I had a “full with jokes conversation” right away. And laughed a lot already before getting ready for breakfast. Around 11 did we leave to the stadium and I wanted to go to center court directly, but Ste was in doubt if that would be a good idea. (I still don’t understand why “why Ste?! ) But I did do what I wanted, and I am sure that was a good idea. George and Michael were having a practice, and more important, Marco was watching. So I took some pics of all of them, wow Michael is hotter than I thought, he is my 3rd fave Swiss now. Esp. when he’s drinking he is soooo hot see the photobucket link I’ll post later
Marco was chatting with someone of the team and did bow down all the time, and we got to see a part of the skin of his back all the time. Ste and I had to same thought, and really would love to ‘punch’ him there After a while this man he talked to pointed at us that Marco should look at us for a picture. And when Marco turned around his smile grow bigger, because he recognized us. The picture did get so…
Not too much later the double match started and it really was a lot different than the single matches, because it was a really close match. But getting closer to the end, Yves only got to play better, so Switzerland did win in 4 sets! Switzerland did win the whole tie! After the match we stayed quite a while singing and making noise. So far this weekend was just perfect!
With quite some fans we waited for the swiss players to get out of the “non fans area” but, while we were standing there, they left on the side far away from us. Just waving at us. But I did not really mind, coz I already had what I wanted. I am wondering what tomorrow will bring…

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 08:16 AM   #162
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

|| Day 3 || 25 – 09 –2005 || Maybe Friday could be better… ||

After another short night (Steffi and I couldn’t stop talking till 2.15 am ) we arrived way too early at the stadium. Actually we were the first fans and we couldn’t even enter. And once we finally could go in, we were not allowed to go to center court till an hour later. But then we were the first ones to arrive there and could stand in the first line to take some good pictures of Stan and George, who were practicing. Ste and I stayed in the first line to take some pics of Chiudi when he entered the stadium with the other players, before we did go back to our seat.
The first match was really nice, George played really good. And it was an easy match. I really had fun during this match following the Swiss players box, where they were laughing a lot. And I just loved the text on the big screen ”Com’ on Georgi boy” It was a really nice match to follow, a lot better than the 2nd match, of Stan. But that was prolly coz the atmosphere was a bit gone, and coz I had my eye on Marco all the time, really, seemed he was hardly following the tennis and talking all the time. And it was so cute when Roger did put his hand on Marco’s head/neck
After the match I became a bit unsure, all could enter the apero. But I had to wait outside. And it would be like impossible to contact Marco now. So I did “put on” my best face and asked if I could enter, coz Marco was going to try to get me in and I didn’t want to wait for him. And I dunno what it was, but they did lemme enter. And I am so happy they did, coz it was lovely. even while I didn’t understand any word of what they said. All the players were happy, smiling and singing. And even while I tried to get a picture of Roger all the time, it was Marco my camera could find. Seems it knows who I am “loving” so much
The players did leave again without signing or “giving” photos. And it seemed most fans were a bit disappointed of that. And they were standing behind the door for a while to see if they could go outside to the players, but were not allowed. But the door was a bit open and the others saw Marco was still standing there and they made me move closer so I could see him, and then they opened the door to let someone inside and Marco did see me. And he smiled, when I waved at him. With his eyes he said “please come outside” so I did go through the door. But the security stopped me, even while I said “Marco is asking me to come”. Luckily Marco helped and said I was allowed to come outside. That felt really special, me, lil Yvo from Holland, was the only one allowed to go outside to talk to Marco. He gave me a hand again and we talked for about five minutes about several things. But sadly Michael asked marco if he would come, and Marco said “sorry” that he had to leave. I asked him if I could take one last picture of him, and he asked me if I didn’t want to be on it as well, so of course I couldn’t say no to that. But I was so stupid!!! I thought I was standing on his right side and moved to the other side coz I didn’t want to be near his injured shoulder, but of course, as you can guess now, this other side was his right one
But he didn’t mind and put his arm around me again. Wow he really is too good to be true. So we said goodbye and he said ‘see you again’. I could only reply with “hopefully”, but he seemed to be sure that we would meet again
When I came back inside they all said that Chiudi really is nice to me, and yes he really is. I am only becoming a bigger and bigger fan

So I would say that in general, this trip was even better than I could have dreamed off. Before the weekend I was already happy if I could see Marco or Roger from distance. But really, never expected that I would have the chance to talk to him more than once. After such weekend I got the feeling that I must’ve been the luckiest girl in the crowd. It was great to be there, to meet so many Roger-fans from rf.com/mtf. I would love to go back to Switzerland soon, esp. for Swiss tennis, so I better start saving my money!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 08:18 AM   #163
country flag ste

thx very much Yvo can you please post it on rf.com aswell...??? in the english and German part??? thx in advance....!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 08:22 AM   #164
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

You're welcome, thank you for helping on writing this report Sweetie

And I'll post the links there as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 09-27-2005, 10:30 AM   #165
country flag tschaeggy

tschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond reputetschaeggy has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo, i am so so happy for you this was your weekend
tschaeggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote