Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!! Part 1 - Page 290 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 04:45 PM   #4336
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytben
Yasmine & Silvy thank you so much for the piccies! They are God sent for people like me with zero coverage (ok ok I will stop mentioning in my every posts )
No worries Ytben (is ytben your real name btw? )... I don't have coverage either, i loved listening to RG radio today

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2005, 05:05 PM   #4337
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:13 PM   #4338
country flag soonha

soonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond reputesoonha has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, this is a little bit silly but I can't help it...

There're numerous FedEx signs on the fence of the Center Court!! (look at the background of pics) Look like saying "Private property of Roger Federer. Nobody else allowed (to win here)".....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roger 1st round3.jpg (20.3 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by soonha : 05-23-2005 at 09:31 PM.
soonha is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:37 PM   #4339
country flag ytben

ytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond reputeytben has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
No worries Ytben (is ytben your real name btw? )... I don't have coverage either, i loved listening to RG radio today
No, ytben is my initial + my dog's name You can call me Lia
Federer Express proud passenger seat #23

Good luck to Federer and Gasquet. Long live beautiful tennis!
ytben is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #4340
country flag Shabazza

Shabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonha
Haha, this is a little bit silly but I can't help it...

There're numerous FedEx signs on the fence of the Center Court!! (look at the background of pics) Look like saying "Private property of Roger Federer. Nobody else allowed (to win here)".....

It's totally right tough
wipe away your sorrow with no traces."

All the best to the members of the FedererExpress
Shabazza is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2005, 06:58 PM   #4341
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

oh that would be sooooo wonderful if he could win on "his" court then..

he has a own court but not such a big huge one... like this center court!!!
Old 05-23-2005, 07:47 PM   #4342
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

www.mytennis.ch

a.blick.ch

Confident Federer out to complete the setBy Mark Hodgkinson in Paris
(Filed: 23/05/2005)

The striking posters around Roland Garros introduce "la nouvelle generation", the French teenagers dressed up 1920s-style with Tatiana Golovin in the furs and stockings of Suzanne Lenglen, and Richard Gasquet and Gael Monfils modelling the cream suits and wooden rackets of the Four Musketeers. All so tongue-in-chic, history is being reworked and blown up to life-size.

The sense of history is palpable at the French Open this year, with Roger Federer, the leading talent of his generation, attempting to become the sixth man to win all four of the Grand Slam events. He would join Don Budge and Andre Agassi of the United States, Roy Emerson and Rod Laver of Australia, and Britain's Fred Perry in their elite group. That is some company for the 23-year-old Swiss.

Rafael Nadal aside, the main point of discussion yesterday was whether Federer had it in him to win on the red clay of Paris. He won the other three Grand Slam titles last season, taking his career tally to four, but he has a distinctly average record at Roland Garros, with his best finish, a quarter-final appearance, coming in 2001. He has three first-round defeats from his six visits.

The record seems inexplicable, given that Federer has such an extraordinary array of shots at his disposal, was nurtured on the surface in Basle, and five of his 28 titles have come on clay. His form in Hamburg, the final warm-up event, looked ominous for his rivals, and he announced here that he was "confident" of completing the sweep of grand slam events.

However he said that patience might be required. Federer bridled at suggestions that he might have a psychological block when it comes to Roland Garros. "Everybody keeps asking me why I haven't won the French Open, and I don't understand why. I agree that it's the only grand slam event that I haven't won, but I did win three others last year. You can't just expect to win them all right away. You have to be a little patient," he said.

But Federer does have an issue with "the strange dimensions" of the Philippe Chatrier Court, a problem he has been trying to rectify by practising in the stadium every day since arriving on Tuesday. He has previously looked disorientated there, and it was only last year that he won on the court for the first time. "If I am going to win, I need to get used to the court," he said.

Federer, who plays Israeli qualifier Dudi Sela today, has lost just two matches this year, and held match points on both occasions, against Marat Safin in the semi-finals of the Australian Open, and Gasquet in the Monte Carlo quarter-finals. His projected semi-final against Nadal, the Spanish teenager and favourite, promises a few pyrotechnics.

Tim Henman will today play Juan Pablo Brzezicki, an Argentine lucky loser from the qualifying competition, after Italian Potito Starace withdrew with a twisted ankle. Brzezicki will be making his first appearance on the tour proper. "The only thing I know about him is that his name is tricky to write," Henman said. Greg Rusedski plays Flavio Saretta, a Brazilian lucky loser, tomorrow.

French Open draw: Sport 10

16 May 2005: Federer smooths way to Paris
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai...23/ixtenn.html

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2005, 07:54 PM   #4343
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate the photos since I didn't see the match on TV today... blah...

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 05-23-2005, 08:01 PM   #4344
country flag RogiFan88

http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/050523/1/7g8j.html

Old 05-24-2005, 12:12 AM   #4345
country flag lucashg

lucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond reputelucashg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics, they're all great. I liked Nike's outfit design though it terribly reminds me of Boca Juniors and the biggest rival of the school I went to in the state's games, lol. So giving a second thought, I guess I don't like it that much, hehee. Is this gonna be Nike's new outfit for the northern summer?

I gotta say I liked Nadal's and Moya's new t-shirt colors. That kind of olive green really suits the clay, hope it's gonna be only Nadal's outfit that's gonna be suiting the courts in RG though, and Moya's too!

I know this isn't Federer related but since it was mentioned in the article RogiFan posted, can anyone tell me where to find the posters pics of the french players wearing old style outfits? I only saw Gael Monfils standing next to his. I'd love to see Gasquet's and Golovin's (anyone else did it too?).

Roger Federer

Richard Gasquet, Marcos Baghdatis, Tomas Berdych, Evgeny Korolev, Stanislas Wawrinka, Fabrice Santoro, Paul-Henri Mathieu, etc

Proud passenger on The Federer Express

Seat #115
lucashg is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2005, 01:35 AM   #4346
country flag TenHound

TenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing Roger in those clothes, I don't know whether to scream or cry. Nike is a vaguely American company, and you can see how far along the country is to fascism that they would even consider dressing him in Nazi colors. I cannot imagine what he's thinking wearing them. I don't know if I could watch.
TenHound is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2005, 01:52 AM   #4347
country flag RogiFan88

Speaking of Nike, here's a new ad with Rogi and Sharapova:
http://tennis-buzz.com/2005/05/21/pu...rer-sharapova/

Old 05-24-2005, 02:02 AM   #4348
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Merci

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2005, 07:49 AM   #4349
country flag babsi

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the pics and the link
babsi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2005, 02:23 PM   #4350
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link ~~ I like it~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread