Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!! Part 1 - Page 151 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 12:20 PM   #2251
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!!

well, do not work here, maybe its a problem on the pc at the office. ill post it in a couple of hours
silvy

Last edited by fightclubber : 12-13-2004 at 12:23 PM.
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2004, 12:36 PM   #2252
country flag Jimena

Jimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond reputeJimena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Sue^
Daniel, may i know your avatar cartoon character??cos i like her cutie curly hair...
Oh my goodness! That's Mafalda, my favorite "tirilla" of all time! I love her.
Jimena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2004, 12:54 PM   #2253
country flag babsi

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute

No problem Silvy, we will wait
babsi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2004, 01:18 PM   #2254
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Oh~~ I am waiting for it~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2004, 08:16 PM   #2255

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Ok friends.
here you are.I think a decent scan so you can try to print it. Thanks for share all the pics you share, heres my 2 cents...
I hope I can get the original soon.
Silvy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VFair200501_MarkSeliger_RogerFederer.jpg (212.0 KB, 116 views)
Old 12-13-2004, 09:42 PM   #2256
country flag onewoman74

onewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond reputeonewoman74 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that pix today at the newstand. It's the January issue of Vanity Fair.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:00 PM   #2257
country flag *M*

*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber
Ok friends.
here you are.I think a decent scan so you can try to print it. Thanks for share all the pics you share, heres my 2 cents...
I hope I can get the original soon.
Silvy
Silvy, how did you post such a large picture? When I put this under "News and articles", I tried to upload a larger picture and the forum wouldn't let me. I had to resize it down. I'm glad you were able to do it, so people can read the text.

Funny, I originally thought of posting this on Roger's official site as well. I was a little hesitant, though -- would he be responsible for photos published on his message board? Anyway, it turned out a moot point, because shortly after I posted it here, it appeared there! I know it was my scan, because there was a stinking piece of dust that kept showing up. I'd brush it off and scan again, and then it'd appear somewhere else in the picture. After the 10th scan, I said the heck with it, I'm posting it anyway. I'm probably the only one who can see the speck of dust in the picture, but it still bugs me. I'm glad your scan came out better.

Sorry to ramble on pointlessly. I often take the internet for granted, but sometimes I still get a kick out of the fact that you can post something, and someone half a world away can see it almost instantaneously. I also love the fact that people are communicating here from so many countries and that Roger has such international appeal and is appreciated all over the world.
*M* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2004, 10:26 PM   #2258

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M*
Silvy, how did you post such a large picture? When I put this under "News and articles", I tried to upload a larger picture and the forum wouldn't let me. I had to resize it down. I'm glad you were able to do it, so people can read the text.

Funny, I originally thought of posting this on Roger's official site as well. I was a little hesitant, though -- would he be responsible for photos published on his message board? Anyway, it turned out a moot point, because shortly after I posted it here, it appeared there! I know it was my scan, because there was a stinking piece of dust that kept showing up. I'd brush it off and scan again, and then it'd appear somewhere else in the picture. After the 10th scan, I said the heck with it, I'm posting it anyway. I'm probably the only one who can see the speck of dust in the picture, but it still bugs me. I'm glad your scan came out better.

Sorry to ramble on pointlessly. I often take the internet for granted, but sometimes I still get a kick out of the fact that you can post something, and someone half a world away can see it almost instantaneously. I also love the fact that people are communicating here from so many countries and that Roger has such international appeal and is appreciated all over the world.
Hi M!
Oh the internet world. Incredible. I knew your pic would be used on other boards, I was thinking about posting this to Rogis site, too, but its too much trouble cos you need to have a space, too. And I really like this group a lot, I really feel " at home". If you want, post it on Rogis site, no problem. I put my name on the scan at least to be sure if its used on other sites. I work a lot with photoshop, so I know how to work a big pic, great quality and a decent weight ( the image). So whenever you want (any of you) , send me a raw scan BIG and Ill work it and send it back to you. I scan images for scanners list of of fashion and its a bit my great ability. (heeeeee). The good thing about great quality scans is that people that cannot get the originals (imagine me living in argentina, with the cost of each dollar 3 to each one of our pesos) buying international mags is a bit like a luxury, thats why even if i like roger a lot I never collected his pics. But I was glad some people got me some mags (I have the 2 argentine tennis and Deuce 2004, in case any of you need scans). And the fact that a good scan can make a good print,makes me happy.So all Ill try to post will be great quality, thinking of people like me that only have few originals and lots of scans!.
Any of you that will need my address to send scans to work ,do it,ok? Ill be happy.
By the way, my friend of the fashion group sent me the raw scan ( SCAN OF LOTS OF DPI JUST AS SHE GOT IT FROM THE SCANNER). And i did the coloring , sharp, contrast and resize it. So Ill credit my friend Gwen !!!!.I hope shell save me the original.!!1
ill work Vogue Usa big scans,too,for all of you ( also I do not have the originals but my friend that works on a magazines shop got me a copy at home, I scanned it and he took it to the shop again.) - Can you believe VOGUE here cost almost 50 pesos (like 17 dollars). So... al least I have it this way too.! Woow
too much blah blah.
Thanks for your words.Any help with editing pics, tell me. ok? Ill share my knowledge with you
Silvy

Last edited by fightclubber : 12-13-2004 at 10:31 PM. Reason: badtyping
Old 12-13-2004, 11:42 PM   #2259
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic ... Thanks Silvy

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2004, 03:38 AM   #2260
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROGER I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2004, 05:21 AM   #2261
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Sue^
Daniel, may i know your avatar cartoon character??cos i like her cutie curly hair...
her name is Mafalda, the most famous cartoon in Argentina

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2004, 07:13 AM   #2262
country flag babsi

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute

Man alive - what a lovely, sexy pic!!!!!!!!

Thank you silvy
babsi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2004, 01:19 PM   #2263
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

whoooooooo hot...
Old 12-14-2004, 03:28 PM   #2264
country flag onm684

onm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond reputeonm684 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! All
You can get a video which Rogi visited Maurice Lacroix.
http://www.mauricelacroix.com/de/html/html_frameset.php
Click Downloads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bangkok_2_hi.jpg (151.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Bangkok_6_hi.jpg (51.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Bangkok_7_hi.jpg (118.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Newyork_6_hi.jpg (107.5 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by onm684 : 12-15-2004 at 02:16 PM.
onm684 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2004, 04:04 PM   #2265
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond repute

Safina ~ Bovina ~ Hantuchova ~ Sharapova ~ Haynes ~ Na ~ Pennetta ~ Vesnina ~ Karatancheva ~ V.Williams ~ Zheng ~ Lisicki ~ Sprem ~ Myskina ~ Mokh ~ Pelletier ~ Dubois ~ Wozniak ~ Marois ~ Tetreault ~ Gloria ~ Bouchard ~ Jodoin ~ E. Abanda ~ F. Abanda
Anik is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread